Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? (3826 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Jayclinics(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Are you currently importing any goods or have you imported anything from any of these websites: alibaba, aliexpress etc.

What did you import and how have you planned for its sell?
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jayclinics:
Are you currently importing any goods or have you imported anything from any of these websites: alibaba, aliexpress etc.

Click the link on my signature for more details on importing
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Jayclinics(m): 2:35am On Oct 29, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

Click the link on my signature for more details on importing
It would have sounded more feasible if u have written, "click the link on my signature for more details on how to buy my book on importation" than writing, "for more details on importation". You wia just trying to sell your e book dia was no info dia.

Nigerians ehhh

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by mastercee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jayclinics:

It would have sounded more feasible if u have written, "click the link on my signature for more details on how to buy my book on importation" than writing, "for more details on importation". You wia just trying to sell your e book dia was no info dia.

Nigerians ehhh

*Tears Laff* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am a full time importer from the above mensioned websites, Alibaba, Aliexpress, ebay, amazon.
I import fashion accessories like jewelry,bracelet.earrings etec.
And electronics gardget like power bank, phone accessories. Also product sourcing.

Marketing has never been easy for starter, you have to market it both online and offline.
Keep ur questions rolling let share what we know.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Jayclinics(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Ali01:
Am a full time importer from the above mensioned websites, Alibaba, Aliexpress, ebay, amazon.
And electronics gardget like power bank, phone accessories. Also product sourcing.

Marketing has never been easy for starter, you have to market it both online and offline.

GOOD ONE BRO, that is the type of contributions i need here not people that will like to leverage other people's inquisitiveness as a means to fatten there pockets.

Well, i am looking up to start importing human hair, brazilian, peruvian, bohemian and so on. Atleast this is d period, our young girls will like to get the best when it comes to their appearance this season. Any elderly advice for me bro?
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Kunleoduwole(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Ali01:

Hello sir,pls i am interested in impots,can you pls assist me with information about how to start importation.Thank you,,,here is ma number 07068829187.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jayclinics:

GOOD ONE BRO, that is the type of contributions i need here not people that will like to leverage other people's inquisitiveness as a means to fatten there pockets.

Well, i am looking up to start importing human hair, brazilian, peruvian, bohemian and so on. Atleast this is d period, our young girls will like to get the best when it comes to their appearance this season. Any elderly advice for me bro?
helo, u are right this season is best for wat u mensioned below, but about the brazilian hair, u need a very good research on the websites to get quality ones, dont be after d cheap of the products be after the quality. All customers comes back to u when u provide them with quality products. Sourcing products on the net is not as easy as some peoples says. Of cause typing "Brazilian hair" on the search bar is easy but what of the quality? So be carefull when searching if it is on Aliexpress check their feedback, on Alibaba search for Gold suppliers (but dnt always give out ur trust to some Gold suppliers oo, because is easy for them to upgrade their account) on ebay view the Description of the products and make sure they accept return back. Hope u get me? Still keep ur question rolling
best regards.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kunleoduwole:
Hello sir,pls i am interested in impots,can you pls assist me with information about how to start importation.Thank you,,,here is ma number 07068829187.
helo sir.
Wat are u intrested in importing, look around your area wat is in high demand? Or do you have something already planned to import? Well if u are on whatsapp, i can be in help.
Best regards.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Jayclinics(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ali01:
helo, u are right this season is best for wat u mensioned below, but about the brazilian hair, u need a very good research on the websites to get quality ones, dont be after d cheap of the products be after the quality. All customers comes back to u when u provide them with quality products. Sourcing products on the net is not as easy as some peoples says. Of cause typing "Brazilian hair" on the search bar is easy but what of the quality? So be carefull when searching if it is on Aliexpress check their feedback, on Alibaba search for Gold suppliers (but dnt always give out ur trust to some Gold suppliers oo, because is easy for them to upgrade their account) on ebay view the Description of the products and make sure they accept return back. Hope u get me? Still keep ur question rolling
best regards.
Nice one bro, you instilled a lot of reasonong into me, i am currently researching on the quality ones, i bet you it isnt easy at all. When i am done i will keep on bringing up questions nd observations. Thanks bro.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jayclinics:

Nice one bro, you instilled a lot of reasonong into me, i am currently researching on the quality ones, i bet you it isnt easy at all. When i am done i will keep on bringing up questions nd observations. Thanks bro.
u are wellcome. If u are posting later tell me the website u searching on. So that i can tell u ways to contact and wat to tell them.
Best regards....
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by sluvy4tune(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ali01:
best regards.

Thank you for the heads up

On that Brazilian hair ish, I think the good ones are not as cheap as some u will see on line ,
I have placed orders for some sample hair from Gold sellers

Once it arrive hopefully next week I will update the house

Nevertheless if you have some genuine/trusted sellers u can help us out

Thanks once again
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by tillo4real(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello brother,I have interested to be import goods from abroad,from Chinese company ,I just want to no,how to buy the product,how to pay for the goods ,shipping and custom duty,and if the goods arrive to nigeria can I still pay for deliver of the goods, my whatssap me on 07032686456 thank
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by AliAbdul: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oh
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Jayclinics(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
AliAbdul:
Oh
Can logistic companies like chrisvicmal help you do purchases from ebay nd ship to Nigeria?
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
tillo4real:
Hello brother,I have interested to be import goods from abroad,from Chinese company ,I just want to no,how to buy the product,how to pay for the goods ,shipping and custom duty,and if the goods arrive to nigeria can I still pay for deliver of the goods, my whatssap me on 07032686456 thank
Helo. Let me answer the question here so
that other people with similar questions
will benefit...
When importing from china, we have
many methods of doing this.
First are u buying from popular
websites like Alibaba, Alibexpress?
Ok.. If so are u sure of the quality? Do u
trust them? Ok.. Let assume u trust them.
Payment method "1"
Now how to make payment?
Do u have GTB master card or UBA Africard
or any other master card that can make
payment online?
If not Get one. With this u can make
payment direct,
"But hey wait do u know evrything has
advantages and disadvantages?
Ok.. Let look at some of the advantages
and disadvantages of using this method..
1. Advantage: when using master card to
make payment ur self u spend less " i
mean the exchange Rate"
2. Disadvantage: when u make payment ur
self, if the items dont get to u, who will u
hold responble? Ok.. The least u can do is
to give them nagetive feed back and worn
others about them, but where is ur items
or refund? Hey but let this not discourage
u ok.. Keep reading.......
Payment method "2"
using a logistcs company. (the simplest
method),
do u know there lot of logistic company's
dat make payment, and shipp ur items on
behalfe of u?
WHO ARE THOES COMPANY'S.
ok... Let me mension some of them..
1. Chrisvicmall: chrisvicmall are logistic
company dat make payment onbehalf of u.
And they shipp they items within some
days.
2. Nonnykings: Nonnykings are also
shippning agents, they make payment and
shipp the items within some days.
These are the best i atimes used but there
are some out there,
1.Advantage: when u use thoes logistics
company. U have more of peace of mind,
because they are responsible for ur items.
And they will calculate evrything for u,
including custom duties.
2. Disadvantage: their exchange Rate is
higher than ur master card.
NOW AM CONFUSE WHICH SHOULD I USE?
OK.. as a newbie, i suggest u use logistics
company for atleast 3 times before start
making payment by ur self.
WHY?
Because u get more experience and
knows how the system work,
when contacting sellers, before sending
their Details to ur agent.
U get to know more about the company.
And when ur agent buy and shipp the
items to u, atleast u can Now give ur
suppliers some trust. To transact with
them directly.
Or do u want to risk ur hard earnings to
company u have'nt buy from before? I
think the answer is NO!
PAYMENT OF DELIVERY AFTER ARRIVED TO
NIGERIA?
Well this answer is categorise into Two.
1. When u make payment by ur self and u
ask the seller to shipp to ur destination
direct, u dnt need any extra fee for home
delivery, they use DHL, FEDEX. ect so
evrything is calculated.
2 when using logistics company the same
method also applies, do u live in Lagos
then u dnt have to burder uself they will
call u, u go to their office and collect ur
percel.
But like me am living outside lagos. So if
the items arrived i have to pay for delivery
to my destination. But shouldnt be a
disadvantage atall.
Hope u understand, still keep ur questions
rolling.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Very informative! @ ali01, thnx for these insight, a picking up on your steps, i will also like to ask, 1. when u say agents, r u refern to the importers? 2. So when you order for the goods, how do u get them to these importers/ agents that will send them to u in Nigeria
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Adwexky(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kunleoduwole:
You can send him PM/Message, avoid posting your no. In other not to get scammed.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
kimakazee:
Very informative! @ ali01, thnx for these insight, a picking up on your steps, i will also like to ask, 1. when u say agents, r u refern to the importers? 2. So when you order for the goods, how do u get them to these importers/ agents that will send them to u in Nigeria
helo, thanks for the questions.

1. When i say Agent i mean someone that handle evrything onbehalf of u, when regards to dis post, the above mensioned logistics company's are ur agent because they handle everything for u...

2. When u are making payment by ur self before sending the items to ur agent. Make sure u have ur agent adress, and inform ur agents dat ur items will be at there office ( by the time u arrange wit ur supplier). Tell ur supplier to write all ur necessary details in ur order, then also make sure u give ur agent the same details...
Hope u understand.
Best regards.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Rangers: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello Jay clinic,Hair extension is good business, if you can figure out d good vendors from the bad.Hair extensions are expensive except u wanna buy d ratty n sheddy kind.No one ll readily give you their Chinese vendors name.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Jayclinics(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ali01:
Helo. Let me answer the question here so
that other people with similar questions
will benefit...
When importing from china, we have
many methods of doing this.
First are u buying from popular
websites like Alibaba, Alibexpress?
Ok.. If so are u sure of the quality? Do u
trust them? Ok.. Let assume u trust them.
Payment method "1"
Now how to make payment?
Do u have GTB master card or UBA Africard
or any other master card that can make
payment online?
If not Get one. With this u can make
payment direct,
"But hey wait do u know evrything has
advantages and disadvantages?
Ok.. Let look at some of the advantages
and disadvantages of using this method..
1. Advantage: when using master card to
make payment ur self u spend less " i
mean the exchange Rate"
2. Disadvantage: when u make payment ur
self, if the items dont get to u, who will u
hold responble? Ok.. The least u can do is
to give them nagetive feed back and worn
others about them, but where is ur items
or refund? Hey but let this not discourage
u ok.. Keep reading.......
Payment method "2"
using a logistcs company. (the simplest
method),
do u know there lot of logistic company's
dat make payment, and shipp ur items on
behalfe of u?
WHO ARE THOES COMPANY'S.
ok... Let me mension some of them..
1. Chrisvicmall: chrisvicmall are logistic
company dat make payment onbehalf of u.
And they shipp they items within some
days.
2. Nonnykings: Nonnykings are also
shippning agents, they make payment and
shipp the items within some days.
These are the best i atimes used but there
are some out there,
1.Advantage: when u use thoes logistics
company. U have more of peace of mind,
because they are responsible for ur items.
And they will calculate evrything for u,
including custom duties.
2. Disadvantage: their exchange Rate is
higher than ur master card.
NOW AM CONFUSE WHICH SHOULD I USE?
OK.. as a newbie, i suggest u use logistics
company for atleast 3 times before start
making payment by ur self.
WHY?
Because u get more experience and
knows how the system work,
when contacting sellers, before sending
their Details to ur agent.
U get to know more about the company.
And when ur agent buy and shipp the
items to u, atleast u can Now give ur
suppliers some trust. To transact with
them directly.
Or do u want to risk ur hard earnings to
company u have'nt buy from before? I
think the answer is NO!
PAYMENT OF DELIVERY AFTER ARRIVED TO
NIGERIA?
Well this answer is categorise into Two.
1. When u make payment by ur self and u
ask the seller to shipp to ur destination
direct, u dnt need any extra fee for home
delivery, they use DHL, FEDEX. ect so
evrything is calculated.
2 when using logistics company the same
method also applies, do u live in Lagos
then u dnt have to burder uself they will
call u, u go to their office and collect ur
percel.
But like me am living outside lagos. So if
the items arrived i have to pay for delivery
to my destination. But shouldnt be a
disadvantage atall.
Hope u understand, still keep ur questions
rolling.

Can logistic companies like chrisvicmal help you do
purchases from ebay nd ship to Nigeria?
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jayclinics:

Can logistic companies like chrisvicmal help you do
purchases from ebay nd ship to Nigeria?
yes they can...
Best regards...
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by samuelkingz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
i want to import mp3/phone earpiece frm aliexpress...i want to knw u guy advise on it as to its marketability as i intend selling it on campus..do u think stud wld need it ...hope to hear ur valued advise..thanks
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
samuelkingz:
i want to import mp3/phone earpiece frm aliexpress...i want to knw u guy advise on it as to its marketability as i intend selling it on campus..do u think stud wld need it ...hope to hear ur valued advise..thanks

helo bros,
importation business is all about knowing wat is in high demand in ur area ( wat u can sell fast).
Ok... Back to ur question.
I think u should start with the mp3. Because there is something in importation business people dnt know, at ur first time venturing into the business think everything u import can sell fast, but it dosnt work in thay way.

After importing the mp3 if u sell fast then add the phones. Also consider gardget such as phone accessories.

Best regards....
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by samuelkingz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ali01:

helo bros,
importation business is all about knowing wat is in high demand in ur area ( wat u can sell fast).
Ok... Back to ur question.
I think u should start with the mp3. Because there is something in importation business people dnt know, at ur first time venturing into the business think everything u import can sell fast, but it dosnt work in thay way.
After importing the mp3 if u sell fast then add the phones. Also consider gardget such as phone accessories.
Best regards....
@ ali..thanks for ur advise it was worth a million...sir i was trying to say i intend importing earpiece frm china...but all d same...ur post has really motivated me.hope to hear u all contributions also...thanks
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Ali01: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
samuelkingz:
@ ali..thanks for ur advise it was worth a million...sir i was trying to say i intend importing earpiece frm china...but all d same...ur post has really motivated me.hope to hear u all contributions also...thanks
helo, importing earpiece is a good choice, that why at my previouse post, i said gardget, so try to get quality ones, and at the first time sell it at low prices in other to actract more buyers. If u sell quality earpiece, mpy etc defenatly anything ur customers sees in ur hand are quality...

Be friendly to all ur customers, u will both enjoy ur selfs..

Best regards...
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Kayme99: 12:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Good Information.
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by jaydee87(m): 2:26am On Nov 08, 2014
@ali1 Dont agree with you on the choice of shipping I will tink if you shipping for the first time
I tink the best option is nipost cos its cheaper and u will surely get ur goods but subsequently and a bigger shipment should be done with the shipping company bin using nipost since 011 and I have never missed a good..... but it depend on the buyer sha think u should educate them on using the nipost too..... tenks
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by Trut(m): 5:20am On Nov 08, 2014
Following
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by roqrules04(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2014
I import mechanical watches (both male & Female), cheap female watches, powerbanks, phones, Tablets, jewelry set etc..
importation is cool
Re: Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? by mcfynest(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jayclinics:

AM INTO FEMALE WEARS, FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD, LOL, I STARTED WITH AALIEXPRESS, BUT I NOW DO MORE OF MY TRANSACTIONS WITHOUT SITE/ ESCROW.LOL....THANK GOD FOR SEUN AND NAIRALAND, ONE DAY SOONEST I WOULD SHARE MY TESTIMONY LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Experience In Palm Oil Farming / Edo State Proposes N148.87bn Budget For 2012 / How Profitable Is Boutique Business In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.