Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

The Song That Is Trending In Your Area - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Song That Is Trending In Your Area (735 Views)

Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? / See Shocking Photos Of The Romantic Relationship That Is Trending In Nigeria Now / The Song 'sade' Actually My Real Life Story - Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Song That Is Trending In Your Area by newslife: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
phyno is killing it here with ALOBAM and wizkid with Are u ghana dance o if i show you the money
feel free to share yours

1 Like

Re: The Song That Is Trending In Your Area by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
In my end here, we've got the niggurs blasting from their sterios, Abaga's 'King James'.

And songs from Phyno too like Oringo, Yoya and guess! Chukwu Nenye - or so(the one he featured Omawunmi) on sundays. It is fast becoming a Praise song sefgrin I won't be suprise to hear one pastor rapping it someday.

1 Like

Re: The Song That Is Trending In Your Area by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Omini and feeling a nigga by dbanj
Re: The Song That Is Trending In Your Area by tayoxx(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014
do me and bizzy body
Re: The Song That Is Trending In Your Area by Aikon: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2014
blizard44:
In my end here, we've got the niggurs blasting from their sterios, Abaga's 'King James'.

And songs from Phyno too like Oringo, Yoya and guess! Chukwu Nenye - or so(the one he featured Omawunmi) on sundays. It is fast becoming a Praise song sefgrin I won't be suprise to hear one pastor rapping it someday.

Shoki French version - Orezi

http://yabaleftonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Orezi_SHOKI_French.mp3

(1) (Reply)

Samklef Releases New Promo Pictures / Chidinma Reveals: 'I Won't Marry An Entertainer' / Sweet!! Youngdi Azomor Admits Crushing On Chidinma “miss Kedike”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.