Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? (11499 Views)

For The Ladies: Moving Out Of Your Parent's House, Yay Or Nay? / Why Cant A Lady Return To Her Parent's House After A Fight With Her Husband? / Moving Out From Parent's House- Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by sassygal(f): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
lertee:

Ooops,hang yourself then,**i feel threatened** undecided

live and let live,you have your opinion which you are free to air while I have mine. If you ain't cool with my opinion then shut your trap and stop sounding like a dunce..you should act your age.

Touché
Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by lertee(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
sassygal:

Touché
Girl,I already allowed the first snide remark pass. smiley Trust me you don't want to go down this lane with me.

5 Likes

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by sassygal(f): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
lertee:

Girl,I already allowed the first snide remark pass. smiley Trust me you don't want to go down this lane with me.

Lmao grin

Dear lertee, pray indulge my emotions, I'm in dire need of a comic relief wink
Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by freecocoa(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
lertee:

Ooops,hang yourself then,**i feel threatened** undecided

live and let live,you have your opinion which you are free to air while I have mine. If you ain't cool with my opinion then shut your trap and stop sounding like a dunce..you should act your age.
Take a chill pill girlie, you generalized hence my quoting you, you made it sound like women wouldn't know how to act around men without their parent's guidance/supervision.

Lmao at your attempt to sound cool, you no even near so save it for someone who gives a hoot grin.

3 Likes

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by lertee(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
freecocoa:
Take a chill pill girlie, you generalized hence my quoting you, you made it sound like women wouldn't know how to act around men without their parent's guidance/supervision.

Lmao at your attempt to sound cool, you no even near so save it for someone who gives a hoot grin.
Glad you got the message I passed,everyone is entitled to an opinion and should be allowed to air it.

You've been beaten at your own game,you sure care about the post hence your quoting the post to throw a sneer. It probably hit a nerve. grin

7 Likes

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by lertee(f): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
sassygal:

Lmao grin

Dear lertee, pray indulge my emotions, I'm in dire need of a comic relief wink
Oh,you live alone so I understand the boredom,just watch tv or a get a book to read,you will feel better..
**hugs her**

7 Likes

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
lertee:

Glad you got the message I passed,everyone is entitled to an opinion and should be allowed to air it.

You've been beaten at your own game,you sure care about the post hence your quoting the post to throw a sneer. It probably hit a nerve. grin
Arguing with someone like you is annoying, it's annoying because no one should be this air-headed.

Have your opinion but don't make it sound like that's what's obtainable everywhere, especially as regards matters like this.
Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by sassygal(f): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
lertee:

Oh,you live alone so I understand the boredom,just watch tv or a get a book to read,you will feel better..
**hugs her**

Hahaha, sweetie, there is a whole difference between living alone and being lonely.

Why on earth will I let tv or a book cure my boredom, when I've got puerile you?

Maybe, I should let my emotions get the best of me and invite you over? You know I'm not a robot? grin What say ya?
Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by lertee(f): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
freecocoa:
Arguing with someone like you is annoying, it's annoying because no one should be this air-headed.

Have your opinion but don't make it sound like that's what's obtainable everywhere, especially as regards matters like this.
Bleh,Annoying and yet you are still writing? Don't you think your words are negating one another? undecided.
Generalize on what? Girl,you need to pick a dico again.

Don't bother on what I wrote,you are not so smart to understand it,those that have brain understand better than to 'sit on it'.

8 Likes

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by lertee(f): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
sassygal:

Hahaha, sweetie, there is a whole difference between living alone and being lonely.

Why on earth will I let tv or a book cure my boredom, when I've got puerile you?

Maybe, I should let my emotions get the best of me and invite you over? You know I'm not a robot? grin What say ya?
You are still in your twenties and you are this boring even with words?
**Yawns**,i can imagine what your forties will be like. grin

8 Likes

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by sassygal(f): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
lertee:

Madam, you just qualified yourself! Boring, not so bad but frankly you must be so asinine not to recognise that I used your words back at you! Lol!

Sorry, you can't even begin to imagine my forties but I will definitely predict your forties for you at this rate
Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by segzicres(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
if a babe wanna move out, I don't care her reasons, she should. It's better to make mistakes now and then not regret the future.

all y'all talking about not taking freedom are all pu.ssies and wussies.

1 Like

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by kandiikane(m): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by semitunde: 3:03am On Oct 30, 2014
LaurelP:
Depends on ur motive for moving
If you're moving just in order to be free to do wateva u like, then I'd advice u stay with ur parents.
Its not really abt age. Have u had d required orientation from ur parents? Do u have a knowledge of wat u shud and shud neva do? Can u control and advice ursef?

Don't wait until u make mistakes before u learn. Some mistakes are too fatal and may lead to ugly situations.
Freedom alone shud not be d motivation behind it. It might come to haunt u if you're nt yet ready and prepared for it.

...is all I'm saying.
Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by stinggy(m): 5:21am On Oct 30, 2014
lertee:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
age 15.

Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by Kirinwa: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
majekdom2:
there are people who do worse under the roofs of their parents . I think if she there is nothing wrong staying wth your parents if they can still accomodate you , I mean if your house is that kin you dont have to share rooms with your siblings or relatives. however , if you feel you deserve more privacy and you are really independent , you can choose to move out.

Privacy to be ravaged by Redbenson and co., abi and finally enter church choir when ready for marriage.

The only time to leave is if your workplace is too far from home or if you get married.
Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by BreezyRita(f): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kirinwa:

Privacy to be ravaged by Redbenson and co., abi and finally enter church choir when ready for marriage.

The only time to leave is if your workplace is too far from home or if you get married.

Not every single girl living alone is morally corrupt ok?? People could still get ravaged by Redbenson and co., while living with parents.......
My thought?? Freedom shouldn't be the main reason for moving out.
Re: When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
BreezyRita:

Not every single girl living alone is morally corrupt ok?? People could still get ravaged by Redbenson and co., while living with parents.......
My thought?? Freedom shouldn't be the main reason for moving out.

For heaven's sake, who are those mentioning me on nairaland anyhow anyhow? Cant i sleep peacefully in my own house again? Wetin i do again? Anybody wey wan her pusssy ravaged by me can silently do that without broadcasting on BBC or CNN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname? / Why Are You Still Married? / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.