Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. (4593 Views)

Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Due to the security situation in the Northern State, I never expected to see a woman in his declaration Rally but I was surprise to see just one.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
victorels:
Due to the security situation in the Northern State, I never expected to see a woman in his declaration Rally but I was surprise to see just one.

The woman seem so happy and secured in the company of the multitude of men at the rally.

He has shown that he will protect the women no matter the situation.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Moving forward together.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Orjioorji(f): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chai with only but one woman in the mist of thousands. i cry for Nigerians

13 Likes

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by masu: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Since women r been treared like rags and huz properties in the core north , therefore they do celebrate one in the midst of thousand men anytime they see it. Just like the op did. But funny enuf he use it ad political point hehehe plzzzzz God remove my state from northern region

9 Likes

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Ikengawo: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Lol
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by mazzi: 2:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Can we no sing Alla alkulba...embarassed
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by major466(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Only one woman? Shame! sad

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2014
masu:
Since women r been treared like rags and huz properties in the core north , therefore they do celebrate one in the midst of thousand men anytime they see it. Just like the op did. But funny enuf he use it ad political point hehehe plzzzzz God remove my state from northern region

What are you saying. Its like you don't have girlfriend/wife. Will you allow her to be there. It is for the security of the woman hood.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by egift(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
When Jonathan was in Kano, I also spotted a woman grin grin grin

PDP thugs fanning Hate at all levels!

7 Likes

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2014
egift:

Ok.
So it is a Kano thing and not a party thing.
Kudos to Kano state.

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Arysexy(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Women please vote out APC. Anti women party. Shariarised party, puddahrised party to women.

PDP for women emancipation.

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Arysexy:
Women please vote out APC. Anti women party. Shariarised party, puddahrised party to women.

I no follow. APC too strong to compete with. But I support you in my heart.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by MyMouth(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Arysexy:

Tell that to the women whose daughters are still in the den of Boko Haram!

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2014
MyMouth:

Tell that to the women whose daughters are still in the den of Boko Haram!

why are you treating the men like that. Are they not the fathers of th girls. They are protecting the girls
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2014
egift:

Egift was here.
My very good friend when I am recounting the flaws of PDP but not that friendly when APC or anything that looks like APC (Boko Haram) is mentioned.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Hot: Get free 250MB on
yourmtn sim valid for
1 month

just register on the link below to get for free

http://naijaxplorer.tk/registration_site.xhtml?do_id=5
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
I saw on the front page that women are now assets and not liabilities. I believe Kano state is a good example. Women are fixed assets in houses and offices, not current assets that could result to liabilities at rallies.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2014
barristerMDGs:
I saw on the front page that women are now assets and not liabilities. I believe Kano state is a good example. Women are fixed assets in houses and offices, not current assets that could result to liabilities at rallies.

Private assets.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by widowhusband: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
women don suffer, i noticed exactly what op is trying to put across while watching it. Sometimes when i see the way some females who by sheer providence were not born into "bondage" like "those other women" wasting their education chances by extreme runs tins ,note my words- extreme, water runaway ma eye

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by UnknownT: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
widowhusband:
women don suffer, i noticed exactly what op is trying to put across while watching it. Sometimes when i see the way some females who by sheer providence were not born into "bondage" like "those other women" wasting their education chances by extreme runs tins ,note my words- extreme, water runaway ma eye
Bro; no vex oh! Each time i see ur moniker, i dey always try understand wetin e mean? U fit tell me wetin e ,mean abeg?

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by widowhusband: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
UnknownT, its from Ps 68:5. I just use it to prompt/ remind/encourage myself to be help to such as God may not really visit physically and will be willin to use humans to help them. tnks for asking
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Orjioorji:
Chai with only but one woman in the mist of thousands. i cry for Nigerians

Stop that. They are protecting the women from danger.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by JEITO: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
In latin, they'll refer to the woman as: e pluribus unum grin
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
JEITO:
In latin, they'll refer to the woman as: e pluribus unum grin

and it was when they were talking about what they will do for women that the camera man had to direct view to the one woman I saw. I thank God they were not left out. At least, they showed us that their women are safe in the North no matter what boko haram does.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
victorels:

The woman seem so happy and secured in the company of the multitude of men at the rally.

He has shown that he will protect the women no matter the situation.

Lol..see the way this one dey reason grin
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by ogb5(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
UnknownT:
Bro; no vex oh! Each time i see ur moniker, i dey always try understand wetin e mean? U fit tell me wetin e ,mean abeg?

Maybe na the guy dey keep widows happy 4 night.

You get widow to donate?
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by widowhusband: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
ogb5! ogb5!! ogb5!!!. kai ur mind dey go too far
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by JEITO: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
victorels:

and it was when they were talking about what they will do for women that the camera man had to direct view to the one woman I saw. I thank God they were not left out. At least, they showed us that their women are safe in the North no matter what boko haram does.
abi! The women are safely hidden in the inner chamber of the house where no man is permitted to enter except the husband. Dem no dey take wife mata play o grin
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by UnknownT: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
ogb5:

Maybe na the guy dey keep widows happy 4 night.

You get widow to donate?
LOL! D widow wey i bin get die last December, my late grand mum
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2014
udemzy101:

Lol..see the way this one dey reason grin

You don't understand. But I believe you understand Chibok Girls.

Security of the woman and girls is his paramount responsibility.
Re: Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2014
JEITO:
abi! The women are safely hidden in the inner chamber of the house where no man is permitted to enter except the husband. Dem no dey take wife mata play o grin

You sabi too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: Theft By Rotimi Amaechi Now N242.4 Billion And Still Counting / Kano: Igbo Monarch Confiscates Palliatives For Himself & Friends, Fires Gunshots / Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.