Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap (10525 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / What Is Euro Exchange Rate In Black Market As Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by arbitrage: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Go to quickteller.com and register, then log in.
Just follow the same steps of transferring funds by sending money to a bank account that you would normally follow when sending money to a naira bank account on Quickteller. The only difference here is that you will input your domiciliary account details instead of the usual naira bank account destination. That's all and it should be instant when successful. If network fails, try again later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by cybug: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice one Arbitrage... how long have you been using the method?
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by IRIENBOY(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Nice work.
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by mavinc4u(f): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2014
I need more light on this, drop your number so that I will call you
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by chiboy11(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
mavinc4u:

I need more light on this, drop your number so that I will call you
follow dat step it works,$ on dat platform naw s 163 n u sell @ 170 @aboki
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by Manweysabi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
chiboy11:
choiiii shocked
my chiboy11 don hammer o
Have you been using this method?

Nice work Arbitrage.... make I go look for money!
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by chiboy11(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Manweysabi:
choiiii shocked
my chiboy11 don hammer o
Have you been using this method?

Nice work Arbitrage.... make I go look for money!
My broda u remenba our quanta b4, men don't fite 4eva, but I neva hama oooo, I wan buy Nairaland
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by Manweysabi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
chiboy11:

My broda u remenba our quanta b4, men don't fite 4eva, but I neva hama oo ;Doo, I wan buy Nairaland
hahaha grin grin na so, such is life.
If you wan buy NL, you don hammer be that nah.
Will try this out in due time.
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by mavinc4u(f): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
chiboy11:

I am not selling. just need for online transaction. it seems is only Access that is working

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by feminineA: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2014
reply ur mail please
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by petikal(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
It would've been nice if it wasn't limited to sending between Nigerian banks.
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by Guwon: 4:51am On Dec 20, 2014
pls drop ur number let me cal u

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by fadaz(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
arbitrage:
Just follow the same steps of transferring funds by sending money to a bank account that you would normally follow when sending money to a naira bank account on Quickteller. The only difference here is that you will input your domiciliary account details instead of the usual naira bank account destination. That's all and it should be instant when successful. If network fails, try again later.
Thanks for the info. If I understand you, it simply means I can transfer from my naira account in First bank to my domiciliary account with GTB. Does it convert it to the domiciliary currency or is the transfer many from a Dom account in one bank to a Dom account in another bank. I appreciate your kind response.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by Tomicz: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2014
The "CASH FEEDER" pays you instantly and directly to your Paypal, Paysza or PerfectMoney accounts!
Make a wise decision NOW!

ONLY $0.69 to join! NO RISK!

Click Link Below For Complete Details:

Join Now : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?tomics
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by JerryGent(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks for that information but I really don't get it does it requires one to own a domi account before venturing into it ?
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by arbitrage: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2014
fadaz:

Thanks for the info. If I understand you, it simply means I can transfer from my naira account in First bank to my domiciliary account with GTB. Does it convert it to the domiciliary currency or is the transfer many from a Dom account in one bank to a Dom account in another bank. I appreciate your kind response.
From a naira card to a dom account and a naira card to a naira account when it was still working.
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by arbitrage: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2014
JerryGent:
Thanks for that information but I really don't get it does it requires one to own a domi account before venturing into it ?
Sure you do need dom account to receive it except you will receive it into another person's dom account if he allows you to use it.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by signz: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
arbitrage:

From a naira card to a dom account and a naira card to a naira account [/b]when it was still working[b].

It's no longer working?
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by arbitrage: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
signz:

It's no longer working?
I wouldn't know as I have not tried it for a long time but I have heard those who said it's no longer working and those who said it works still but not able to withdraw it.
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by stamfoxx: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Arbitrage, just sent you a mail on nairaland2000-1@yahoo.com. Kindly reply ASAP. Thanks
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by willyede(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
arbitrage:
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by jonescyras(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Do you still sell ucash,neteller and pay2cash?......I want to fund my 365bet account!.....got no credit card at the moment!......if yes, what are ur rates?
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by Smartlife(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
jonescyras:
Do you still sell ucash,neteller and pay2cash?......I want to fund my 365bet account!.....got no credit card at the moment!......if yes, what are ur rates?

It's gonna be hard seeing a naija xchanger to fund your neteller but the best secret I will give you is to look for a genuine online program like forex which you can fund your account with another processor, then trade a little and withdraw to your neteller. Some might want you to withdraw where you fund it from but chat with their support and have your neteller account attached.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by arbitrage: 2:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Smartlife:

It's gonna be hard seeing a naija xchanger to fund your neteller but the best secret I will give you is to look for a genuine online program like forex which you can fund your account with another processor, then trade a little and withdraw to your neteller. Some might want you to withdraw where you fund it from but chat with their support and have your neteller account attached.

I have Neteller and can transfer from mine to yours.
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by arbitrage: 2:37am On Dec 30, 2014
stamfoxx:
Arbitrage, just sent you a mail on nairaland2000-1@yahoo.com. Kindly reply ASAP. Thanks

I cannot remember your email among others. May be you can be specific with the sender info or about the subject matter.
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by southprince(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
I have tried it several times but it wouldn't work.....please does this thing still work? Anyone made the the transfer lately and it worked?
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by southprince(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
@chiboy11.....biko does this transfer still work for you? kindly update...Happy new yr
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by turkish(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sorry folks, the jamboree ended a long time ago.
I work in the epayments space and the minute we noticed this trend a few months back, some proactive banks tweaked their systems to stop cross currency flows across the switch.

The only cross currency flows allowed are using your NGN cards to transact offshore.

it was an oversight on the part of the banks and Interswitch (quicktellers owners).

while it lasted it even exposed them to possible regulatory sanction.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Rakes In N749 Billion Revenues / Expert Says Inflation Is Out Of Cbn’s Control / Karu Market Abuja Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.