Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (100686 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
LORETA:
guys we shouldnt waste our time listening to most girls views here.most of them are just 16-19 years.....

Eyah detective sorry oh. You should have done PROPER research before you came out here spewing your bullsh*t sha. grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
I laugh in Swahili grin grin... Nothing I know go hear for NL ooo cheesy cheesy.. When did cooking for my guy become slavery shocked shocked?? Boo works from Mon-Fri, n we see once or twice in a week (that's if he isn't offshore), or we didn't eat out, and on the day I visit, I should sit, cross my legs with TV remote in my hand, and watch him enter the kitchen to cook, and I will open my mouth to eat shocked shocked? Wow...

If you feel cooking for your man is slavery or immature because you aint 'legally married' to him, then going into the relationship @ 1st is also immature..

Thank God for the kinda man I am dating; he is a very good cook and entertains me when needs be, but that doesn't mean I'll rob it to his face.. He helps in the kitchen, and most times, do the major cooking, jux to show me how good he is..

Cooking for the man I LOVE is no biggie @ all cool cool..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jamie1360:
islamically it's bad

How is it islamically bad?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
UniqueGem:
THE BIBLE IS FULL OF TRASH? Did you just type that? I pity the man who takes you in. Okay guys, thread closed because if trumpet sound now, nobody viewing this thread will be safe.

And I pity the woman who ends up with your dumb self. Do you idiots really think religion is a requirement to be a decent/ good person?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ammamat(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
to me all this thing na the same ohh...whether you cook u no cook anybody that want to make you his choice will still do that.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by fairygeh(f): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.
Thank you my dear
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
CyberEBOLA:
If i just slap you ehn, Ebola go sorry for you.

If u slap me? That crystal meth u r high on will leave you immediately if u try it.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
LORETA:
dont mind her she dosent have any life in her..may god save your soul.taharix

B*tch FOH with that nonsense. -_-
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tania28(f): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Weather you cook for ur bf or not,na ur own be dat
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by 360musicng(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ideology(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

Y'all do realize sex is MUTUALLY beneficial, right?
I see,
When you cook, you won't eat abi …
Issorite
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ideology(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gentiejag:

My head don explode o...thanks much for the understandable compliments because dah "jengebulating" na hin bust my brain pass
Please is he gentlejohn
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Melahou(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
What's wrong if you do the cooking...
I don't see the big deal for a girl cooking for her boyfriend.
Unless she's ashamed of her cooking skills
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tania28(f): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
If you don't cook for him,some other gurl wil do d cooking for him.I guess u want dat
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gentiejag(f): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
rudedough:

I like good food and i don't know how to cook but I always sit on the freezer while my girlfriend cooks, i chat and play with her, hug her from behind and also stuff my mouth with pieces of meat while she's not looking. grin The essence is to make the cooking experience interesting for us both. Of all the girls I've dated, she's been the only girl i have given my extra keys for her outstanding character. Imagine coming back home to a clean house and a home made dish. That's tier 1 wife material and i'll be a looser if i don't put a ring on that finger.

Who wants to get married to a girl he's not sure if she'll be capable of doing basic domestic chores? Maybe i should visit my girlfriend parent's house if i want to do my laundry too. Girls be talking as if they live in their own place meanwhile they still live in their parents.

Staying with her, cracking jokes, easing the tension is all that matters, you do not have to cook. Do you know how extra stressing it is when you are doing all the cooking and he is sitting with his legs in front of the TV and all you do for company is hum to yourself? especially on a weekend when he has been at home all day?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
[b]Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:33pm

that is why poverty wants to kill you in the so called place where you are...when you run back to nigeria as you are planning..dont hold God well..you will see how you will end up..as a drop out..i feel sorry for you.You will need jesus in nigeria..or you will end up as a prostitute.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gentiejag(f): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
ideology:

Please is he gentlejohn

No...he is not.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ideology(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gentiejag:

No...he is not.
ok o o… hehehe
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
LORETA:
[b]Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:33pm

that is why poverty wants to kill you in the so called place where you are...when you run back to nigeria as you are planning..dont hold God well..you will see how you will end up..as a drop out..i feel sorry for you.You will need jesus in nigeria..or you will end up as a prostitute.

LMAO!!! You're such an ignorant goat!!! Fool!! Have you ever stepped outside your village?! Looool idiot.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don't understand why cooking has to be such a big deal. If I love a man enough to call him my boyfriend, I would cook for him wholeheartedly. And I expect the same from him(Yes, a man who can't cook is just as useless as a woman who can't cook). Why do we love each other in the first place if we can't do things like that for each other?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by UniqueGem(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

And I pity the woman who ends up with your dumb self. Do you idiots really think religion is a requirement to be a decent/ good person?
Madam, if not for that fact that i have an online Gf who have cautioned me to always respect others opinion online(i know she's watching), i would have placed you an inch closer to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Isiterere(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin... Nothing I know go hear for NL ooo cheesy cheesy.. When did cooking for my guy become slavery shocked shocked?? Boo works from Mon-Fri, n we see once or twice in a week (that's if he isn't offshore), or we didn't eat out, and on the day I visit, I should sit, cross my legs with TV remote in my hand, and watch him enter the kitchen to cook, and I will open my mouth to eat shocked shocked? Wow...

If you feel cooking for your man is slavery or immature because you aint 'legally married' to him, then going into the relationship @ 1st is also immature..

Thank God for the kinda man I am dating; he is a very good cook and entertains me when needs be, but that doesn't mean I'll rob it to his face.. He helps in the kitchen, and most times, do the major cooking, jux to show me how good he is..

Cooking for the man I LOVE is no biggie @ all cool cool..
finally their matured and sensible sister made comment.
Thanks so much.
Who even need their Indomie food !
Most of them(gals) ranting before are under-age, still seeking admission.
They should ask their mum and elderly sister.
Their mindset will change as times goes on.
Nairaland full of kids nowadays...

***NB*** no under-age female should qoute me.
I'm out

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by vacant06(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
If she can't cook for me why wil she give me her pussy, her pussy also serve as food as far she is giving me the bleepin point is gud for her to also cook for me
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
UniqueGem:
Madam, if not for that fact that i have an online Gf who have cautioned me to always respect others opinion online(i know she's watching), i would have placed you an inch closer to hell.

Aww empty threats. How cute? ^.^
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by shaqhead: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks
Hmm I have nevr seen it as a RIGHT for my GIRLFRIEND to cook for me and some have been turned to laundry woman, cleaner and what not which I personaly dont subscribe to. She cooks for me when I get to her place or bring some over when I cant afford to cook. She assists at her discretion if she meets me cooking. For me I feel their are certain rights and priviledges attached to levels of relationships....am feeling lyk Tambuwal ryt nw for postin ds..hope U wl stand up for me wen dy com biting...lol..ma opinion!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by delpharm(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
so i no go chop my gf/fiancee food before marriage.. grin angry
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

Lmao!! The bible is full of trash. That same bible says that girls who are sexually abused/ assaulted should be sold to their abusers. Good luck with all that. grin
now I give up. I can see from d angle u are coming from. Goodluck to u
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
AT TAHARIX...fool like you...check my past write ups...hahahahah am a international sailor by profession working in gas ship...am even in the atlantic heading to turkey by on the 8th ...been in 12 european countries for the past three years,stayed in four countries for over 6 months..fool i have over 6 country visas..you think when living in nigeria ....we wont make it ...can u travel from where you are atlll.when you cant feed yourself..well as i told you u better not come to nigeria if you dont have jesus in your life...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
shaqhead:

Hmm I have nevr seen it as a RIGHT for my GIRLFRIEND to cook for me and some have been turned to laundry woman, cleaner and what not which I personaly dont subscribe to. She cooks for me when I get to her place or bring some over when I cant afford to cook. She assists at her discretion if she meets me cooking. For me I feel their are certain rights and priviledges attached to levels of relationships....am feeling lyk Tambuwal ryt nw for postin ds..hope U wl stand up for me wen dy com biting...lol..ma opinion!

This is exactly what I was saying. I'm open to cooking for you if you're coming over to my place but I won't go to your place and cook for you. But all these close minded and ignorant goats want to jump down my throat lol grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Mightyguy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmm... so dis fight no go finish 4 here cry
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ideology(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
maxisfield:
Guyz jus luv decievin gehs..ds same guyz wil neva narry a geh dt cooks for dem 3times a day..dey wil rada call her cheap, comon or desperate..n later go afta d geh dt has refused to play d wifey role. nw dia blabbin dog shit angry
You are just assuming, i guess …
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
AT TAHARIX....you are a losser...you cannot pay school fees in US ..you want to come to Nigeria..STORY FOR THE GODS

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.