Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101128 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tpia6: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2014
I don't understand what the op is trying to say .

Cooking is no guarantee a man will marry you but at the same time I dont get the reason for your militancy.

These days when various substances are flying around and being freely peddled, its probably better for everybody to watch what goes into their mouths in any case.

10 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2014
nomabeeee:
and it seems u wil hv issues with understanding ur future wife..odiegwu ooo

Akan me kake magana¿
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.
abi,sm gals sha.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2014
simpleseyi:

This is why you are still single and seriously searching. lipsrsealed
see yuh..am not single and definitely not searching cos I love my man...doorhhh tongue
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Godmother(f): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2014
I see no biggy in it. If I go to my boyfriend's house I will cook. Even my best male friend, whenever I go to his place I cook for us both to eat. If the house is dirty we clean-up together. However, the day I don't feel like doing anything I will sit and cross my legs and we will sort ourselves out by buying boli and groundnut or something else if he cannot cook

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tpia6: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
nomabeeee:
see yuh..am not single and definitely not searching cos I love my man...doorhhh tongue

Love is also no guarantee a man will marry you.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gloria3389:

Yes.... getting a boyfriend's heart is not by cooking bro....anyway, we have different pple with different principles....the adage myt apply to u but not everyone.......may I ask if u are married??
So anytime you're in his place, you don't cook?
I'm not married.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

So anytime you're in his place, you don't cook?
I'm not married.
....we have different pple with different ways of life....he won't even allow me....
but if he comes to my place,I cook for him very very well....he prefers coming to my place to eat than allowing me to cook in his place....
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gloria3389:

....we have different pple with different ways of life....he won't even allow me....
but if he comes to my place,I cook for him very very well....he prefers coming to my place to eat than allowing me to cook in his place....

He cooks for you? Hmmm.... Strange man
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

He cooks for you? Hmmm.... Strange man
I never went to his place cos of food in the First place....he didn't cook for me oooo
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Daluuzor(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
don't worry baby, by the time you are 30+, you will not only cook for him, you will cook for his friends, you will also do the dishes, clean his house, wash his clothes and feed his dogs! Lol.
And for the records, I don't like ladies cooking for me, am an excellent cook, I cook ma own food and I enjoy cooking. I have great culinary skills.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gloria3389:

I never went to his place cos of food in the First place....he didn't cook for me oooo
so how do u guys eat when you're at his place?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:
so how do u guys eat when you're at his place?
is eating part of visit ...
apart from my place....most times we eat outside...

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gloria3389:

is eating part of visit ...
apart from my place....most times we eat outside...

Well since he doesn't want you cooking at his place. That's probably the way he likes it even though I find it weird. But there's no way my gf will be at my place and we'll eat out or I be the one doing the cooking.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

Well since he doesn't want you cooking at his place. That's probably the way he likes it even though I find it weird. But there's no way my gf will be at my place and we'll eat out or I be the one doing the cooking.
different pple, different principle
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sapphire86:

Yes! She is still a guest after all.
well said!
Ladies for the love of God,stop giving boyfriends husband benefits. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
The ladies will say no sex, don't cook, etc for him if you're not married. Then I ask, what is your function in the relationship?

Worwor Girls forming Jadon grin

14 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gloria3389:

different pple, different principle
Yeah, but there are some that are better than others.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

Yeah, but there are some that are better than others.
that's your opinion
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gloria3389:

that's your opinion
Yes it is. Its not all principles that are correct.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

Yes it is. Its not all principles that are correct.
OK sir...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Fraih(f): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gloria3389:

Dats what we're saying!!
Better pickin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Klare(f): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
mascot87:

See her mouth undecided yanyanyan
Na people like u go cook 3 times a day for ur bf when u visit him.You go even dey kneel down dey give him d food self, you come dey make mouth for here.Abegi go sleep it's getting late undecided
werey oo shey u dey vex nii ooo?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sanguine(f): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Y'all seem to be making a whole big deal outta what's supposed to be no issue at all... If you cook, nor be two of una go chop the food Abi? Na wa!
And who says you two cannot do the cooking together? Well, as far as I am concerned, understanding is the keyword here.
#PEACE!!

8 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Fraih:

Dats what we're saying!!
Better pickin
lolzz
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Skylee(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think d reason they won't agree 2d idea of cooking 4 ur guy is simply because some of these ladies can't cook. They dnt wanna cook 4 thr boyfriends yet they'll keep collecting money as if they're wife. Thank God anyway 4 my fiancée grin

10 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by geophysics(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Godmother:
I see no biggy in it. If I go to my boyfriend's house I will cook. Even my best male friend, whenever I go to his place I cook for us both to eat. If the house is dirty we clean-up together. However, the day I don't feel like doing anything I will sit and cross my legs and we will sort ourselves out by buying boli and groundnut or something else if he cannot cook
So apart from boy friend,there is best male friend.Na wa i fear who no fear girls.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
geophysics:
So apart from boy friend,there is best male friend.Na wa i fear who no fear girls.

So because I'm dating someone I should cut off from every male? Incase you must know, my male best friend is engaged to be married soon. We've been friends since we were both 17. I'm not going to cut off from him just because I met a guy.

And also there is and has never been anything shady btw us. A male and a female can be platonic friends, you know

10 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Deefuray(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

Then how would she graduate to become a wife?
So cooking for a guy is a criteria to 'graduate' to become a wife
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
all these feminist on nairaland are the reason i will find one responsible small girl in her early 20 to marry after chopping their kpomo

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by mascot87(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Klare:
werey oo shey u dey vex nii ooo?

Ugly girl like u dey want my attention,u missed it big time angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.