Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out (20670 Views)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
nyxcel:

My guy i tire for you oooo.

I don't think anything I've said here so far indicates that i want to scam anyone.. i have never asked you or anyone to bring money to me so i don't know why you are taking it so personal (Na so your cousin tragedy pain you reach lol ). check our disclaimer under peace corps post here http://elfonecomputers..com

a lot of people have called me to say thank you for sharing this information (i don't know anyone of them in person). Weather its a scam or not atleast i know am very happy sharing this info with my fellow Nigerians.

But please hear this again ...

Don't pay your Hard Earned Money to anyone giving you Empty promises! (it can be very painful) Don't do what i will not do!

My name is Olaniyi (Whatzapp 07036518295)

Who cares?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hanibal:
Chaii.. 9ja youths don suffer from unemployment o... peace corps undecided

My Brother na so naija dey do us ooo....

One thing that makes me angry so much is that our Government turn deaf ears to this kind matter. I often expect that Government will rise up to their responsibility when this kind thing come up to ensure people don't get scam but don't be surprise that the people we call Government are the ones behind all this kind thing...

Lets just keep trying and lets apply wisdom so that we don't move from one trouble to another!

AND PLEASE...

Don't pay your Hard Earned Money to anyone giving you Empty promises! (it can be very painful) Don't do what i will not do!

it is well OOO!
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by kismo(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
nyxcel:

WOW! I really appreciate this comment because the info i saw on this site is really helpful and self-explanatory.. but i need to ask, is this site the official website of Peace corps or just your own blog...
I think it is the official site because the one the application is not going through. When l spoken with someone at the LGA where l obtained mine, the person said the one on the application is the old site. Buy yhe fellow couldn't give me yhe new one so l went online to search for this.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
ismokeweed:

Who cares?

Carelessness kills more than any disease i have ever known.... name them.... EBOLA, HIV... LOL!! AND stop smoking weed
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2014
nyxcel:

Carelessness kills more than any disease i have ever known.... name them.... EBOLA, HIV... LOL!! AND stop smoking weed
https://www.nairaland.com/1985763/peace-corps-nigeria-recruitment-form
Hope you stop deceiving people now. Ewu
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by nyxcel(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
ismokeweed:

https://www.nairaland.com/1985763/peace-corps-nigeria-recruitment-form
Hope you stop deceiving people now. Ewu

and what experience have you got so far that confirms I've been deceiving people here? anyway i won't blame you because i understand whats like to loose money to any false scheme like we often have in Nigeria but remember Nairaland is a place to share information which is exactly what i did.

to my nairalanders who got involved in this peace corps of a thing my advice is that you look before you leap! don't pay the N40,000 if you're not sure of what you're doing... this people are not giving you any assurance that you're getting the job at the end of the exercise so please don't pay if you can't take the risk... as for me oooOoooOo! am out cos am not paying any dime to any one!

THIS IS FROM ME TO YOU!

Sincerely yours!
Olaniyi O.O.
www.elfonecomputers..com
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out by CHARLOE(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
nyxcel:
please let me make somethings clear here!
we all know the kind of country we are so i want to believe that as a Nigerian u gatz to use your senses in everything. N1500 to me is not too much to let go and see what will happen but somebody cannot come and tell me to bring N40,000 for training whatever and i will give No ooOoooo its not possible! so lets wisen up! the people that fall victim of such, most of the time, are the greedy type who doesn't want to carry anyone along so please be wise
Reminds me of FERMA Taskforce scam under jonathan

(1) (2) (Reply)

How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment / Undecided Over Two Jobs Offers!!! Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.