Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

List Of Fake Jewelries Companies In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / List Of Fake Jewelries Companies In Nigeria (1074 Views)

Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? / Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Fake Jewelries Companies In Nigeria by Ayoad: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Below are experiences of 2 customers who showed their dissatisfaction about the quality of jewelries product they bought from the below company. in other for us not to fall prey, lets list all the dealers of fake jewelries in nigeria here.

HR:
Truerebel Fashion Company deals mainly with imported fake jewelry from China, Importing from china itself is not bad, but Truerebel fashion company find delight in importing fake jewelries from China so as to defraud Nigerians and maximize high returns on investment without considering the consumers of this products.

One of their staff confirm to me via whatsapp, when i threatened to deal with him. he also told me that is the boss that is responsible and not her. hope this information help.

Bayode:
My wife bought jewelries worth 50k from Truerebel fashion company in Lagos and later find out that all the jewelries are fake and they get fading after one week of purchase. please someone should help.

Source:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20141024150844AAU9IjG
Re: List Of Fake Jewelries Companies In Nigeria by nikolasx: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ayoad:
Below are experiences of 2 customers who showed their dissatisfaction about the quality of jewelries product they bought from the below company. in other for us not to fall prey, lets list all the dealers of fake jewelries in nigeria here.

HR:
Truerebel Fashion Company deals mainly with imported fake jewelry from China, Importing from china itself is not bad, but Truerebel fashion company find delight in importing fake jewelries from China so as to defraud Nigerians and maximize high returns on investment without considering the consumers of this products.

One of their staff confirm to me via whatsapp, when i threatened to deal with him. he also told me that is the boss that is responsible and not her. hope this information help.

Bayode:
My wife bought jewelries worth 50k from Truerebel fashion company in Lagos and later find out that all the jewelries are fake and they get fading after one week of purchase. please someone should help.

Source:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20141024150844AAU9IjG
undecided
Re: List Of Fake Jewelries Companies In Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
I don't take it too personal with the seller it might not be his/her fault but I will say the way they handle the aftermath is bad. I am not trying to side with him but am speaking from experience. I trying to open a jewelry shop so I got some stuff from China but they were fakes, and they were a bad rep for but thank God I only tried a few. I have tried my hand on some new sellers though they fairly on the high side am still waiting to get results before ordering more. so sometimes those China guys can be really wicked. but at least they should have a refund on the unsold items

(1) (Reply)

Hello Do U Wanna Have Dat Tonto Dike, Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe Skin Tone / Pls Anyone Knw Where I Can Get Heat N Bond Paper In Lagos / How Can I Use Shea Butter To Eradicate Pregnancy Induced Stretchmarks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.