Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? (1533 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Justyce(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
This question keeps disturbing me because I feel it is not proper having the knowledge that my friend is dating my sister (younger) because as a man, I know what is involved especially not when I know this my friend very well. But on the other hand, I also consider that my sister has the right to do what she wants, and it includes dating whosoever she wants. Therefore I am confused if it is proper to give it my consent and pretend its not happening or work hard to stop it.. Your comments please.
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Its because guitly conscience is killin u and all the bad thing u hav done to other people sisters dat is why u feel hesitant to allow ur frnd date ur sister.. Guy, ur sister has the right to date whoever she wants...u aint her father ok....
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by merit12(f): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yes ........
No........
Maybe........

It all depend if the person have good record I know of

No if the person is a bastard player and he can't change because my sister

And maybe if they already dating before I found .

That my
Yes ,no may

Wait oh

Are you black??

Sig never give up if you still wanna try
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by nikolasx: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Its ok,as long as u dnt cheat ha
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by 3coins(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
noo....is he mad?
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Crocz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
My friend dates my lil sis...I shoot him gun cry
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Justyce(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
nikolasx:
Its ok,as long as u dnt cheat ha
How would you know if he cheats on her?
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Justyce(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:
My friend dates my lil sis...I shoot him gun :-'(
grin
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by AndyBoomba: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2014

If he can provide me with his Mum's N'ude Pictures, then Yeah!
angry angry

#BITG
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Justyce(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Its because guitly conscience is killin u and all the bad thing u hav done to other people sisters dat is why u feel hesitant to allow ur frnd date ur sister.. Guy, ur sister has the right to date whoever she wants...u aint her father ok....
lipsrsealed are you sure?
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Tapout(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:

lol...u may be right tho grin
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
It's an abberation to Guyz code OO1...

Keep sisters outta the equation excepting you desire a shell in your skull.
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by nikolasx: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Justyce:
How would you know if he cheats on her?
he is ma frnd nt ma enemy...shw me ur frnd n i will shw u who u r,simple...infact,i will b d most happiest person on earth if ma lil sis get a guy like me.
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by marvelousabah(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]I will cut his Bleep..g dick off and feed it to the dogs.who the hell is he.
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by marvelousabah(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]I will cut his Bleep..g dick off angry angryand feed it to the dogs.who the hell is he.
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by iceberylin(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
[size=20pt]māybę āƒţęŗ ђę has dųg ђįş grave angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Justyce:
This question keeps disturbing me because I feel it is not proper having the knowledge that my friend is dating my sister (younger) because as a man, I know what is involved especially not when I know this my friend very well. But on the other hand, I also consider that my sister has the right to do what she wants, and it includes dating whosoever she wants. Therefore I am confused if it is proper to give it my consent and pretend its not happening or work hard to stop it.. Your comments please.
I can't tell ma sis who to and who not 2 love once she's reach d ryt age for making her own deci***n
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by kuderrich: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Would u prefer she date ur Enemy dan ur friend? People change,a player of 2day might b d good hubby of 2mrw. my sis can f**k any she likes datz her prob.there are 2 ways to learn,either d easy way or otherwise.
Re: Can You Let Your Friend Date Your Younger Sister? by Akop: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
show me your friend and i'll tell u who u are. The question is who is ur friend? bird of the same feather they say, flock together.

(1) (Reply)

Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out / 10 Signs He Is Using You And Will Soon Drop You - Relationship Problems / What Does Dis Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.