Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

View Hidden Folders On Your Mac Using Terminal - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / View Hidden Folders On Your Mac Using Terminal (655 Views)

Please How Do I Lock Personal Folders On My System? / How To Upgrade Install OS X Yosemite On Your Mac / Dangers Of Sharing Folders On A Network: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

View Hidden Folders On Your Mac Using Terminal by OwillyOscar(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Your Mac has a few hidden folders and files that are not visible to you . Apple hides these files and folders to stop you from changing or deleting important data that your Mac needs. But you will agree with me that there are times when you may need to view these out-of-the-way corners of your Mac's file system. Apple includes a way that you can access these hidden features in OS X, in the form of an application called Terminal. All it takes to get your Mac to spill its hidden features is a little typing in Terminal.

Using Terminal to View Hidden Folders on Your Mac. http://trendymediablog.com/2014/10/view-hidden-folders-on-your-mac-using-terminal/

(1) (Reply)

Hp 6535b For Sale / The Old Windows 1.0 Commercial In 1985 (video) / fairly used Laptops And Hard Drives For Sale In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.