Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (245771 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by TerryCarr(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
muafrika:
I know, I just love her,
Besides, Kenyan Luos are heavily mixed with surrounding Luhyas. See her height,
i know you can tell
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by TerryCarr(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lira looks good Terrycarr,

She's also very authentic in her style. I love her hair.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Rafikizolo: 6:05am On Jan 14, 2015
More African women to feed your soul.

In order:

Leila Lopes (Angola)
Minnie Dlamini (South Africa)
Boitumelo "Boity" Thulo (South Africa)
Vanessa Mdee (Tanzania)
Lizha James (Mozambique)

[img]http://buzzsouthafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/Minnie+Dlamini.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Lizha+James+Sound+Check+MTV+Africa+Music+Awards+glTi8UqNC4Kl.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Rafikizolo:
More African women to feed your soul.

In order:

Leila Lopes (Angola)
Minnie Dlamini (South Africa)
Boitumelo "Boity" Thulo (South Africa)
Vanessa Mdee (Tanzania)
Lizha James (Mozambique)

[img]http://buzzsouthafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/Minnie+Dlamini.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Lizha+James+Sound+Check+MTV+Africa+Music+Awards+glTi8UqNC4Kl.jpg[/img]
Thanks Rafiki, beautiful women there...
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Bear with me,

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
muafrika:

Beauty with a purpose...

Beauty and brains is what. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
gallivant:

Beauty and brains is what. grin
Oh yes, sucks when beauty combines with stu.pid..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Omarbah: 1:27am On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Maybe the Bantu dating experience is different, but I was in no way flirting with her, I am not into Negroids.

lol, take my advise walaalkiis and get married. Now if you like Nayah, you are going to work a bit harder.
Bantu women are strong man, I don't know if you can handle that much womanhood .
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2015
Omarbah:

lol, take my advise walaalkiis and get married. Now if you like Nayah, you are going to work a bit harder.
Bantu women are strong man, I don't know if you can handle that much womanhood .

@ bolded, slip of the keyboard tells your subcouncious thoughts, which I agree
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by tpiah11: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2015
muafrika:
Bear with me,

as long as you are not a lion

[img]http://media1./media/UTRNC0q7x93zi/200_s.gif[/img]

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by tpiah11: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2015
axum

^stay calm, they say gorillas have been discovered in somalia.

http://www.somalilandpress.com/discovery-of-gorilla-in-somaliland/

see? Now you can contribute when enlightened Africans are talking.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2015
tpiah11:
axum

^stay calm, they say gorillas have been discovered in somalia.

http://www.somalilandpress.com/discovery-of-gorilla-in-somaliland/

see? Now you can contribute when enlightened Africans are talking.

Every country has a zoo, but Somalia doesnt have Jungles.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Omarbah: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

@ bolded, slip of the keyboard tells your subcouncious thoughts, which I agree
Seems like you have issues understanding too, man

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
tpiah11:

as long as you are not a lion

[img]http://media1./media/UTRNC0q7x93zi/200_s.gif[/img]

Lool

...crazy guy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
In honour of Mekatilili wa Menza,

This stunning Bantu beauty from the Giryama tribe(part of the Mijikenda) led an anti-British movement during the colonial days...

image later,
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
coolAs promised, Mekatilili..

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Muhahahahaha

I'm still deciding whether I should wreak havoc on this thread and derail seeing as you started with us.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:
Muhahahahaha

I'm still deciding whether I should wreak havoc on this thread and derail seeing as you started with us.
Don't, I've left that one. Besides, you've already been here.

Don't say that I hate you again(or your people). I don't, even though some of your words have been alittle violent I did not reply with the same violence.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
Don't, I've left that one. Besides, you've already been here.

Don't say that I hate you again(or your people). I don't, even though some of your words have been alittle violent I did not reply with the same violence.

Which words?

Do not make me bring up the things you said.

And I'd prefer for there to be peace
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am wavin my white flag.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:
Muhahahahaha

I dare you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:44am On Jan 21, 2015
gallivant:

I dare you. kiss

Muafrika told me not to so I didn't do it

I was severely tempted to do so though. Don't push your luck cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 2:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Bantu from fantastic Cameroon

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 2:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Still Cameroonian Bantu ladies

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Caaqilka(m): 3:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Folks, the somali trolls on this forum have been banned from other somali forums because they play with people's emotions.
Some of them are immature, some are just miserable people with a lot of time on their hands.
The best way to deal with these pest is to eliminate them or delete their content.

--from a Somali brother
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 3:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Caaqilka:
Folks, the somali trolls on this forum have been banned from other somali forums because they play with people's emotions.
Some of them are immature, some are just miserable people with a lot of time on their hands.
The best way to deal with these pest is to eliminate them or delete their content.

--from a Somali brother

Your not Somali, just look at your thread that you created about Nigeria, and your profile image. lmao, troll harder
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Caaqilka:

--from a Somali brother
Thanks.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Indeed,

Nayah:
Bantu from fantastic Cameroon
Cameroonians are tall, right Nayah?

They're sooooo beautiful!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2015
muafrika:
Indeed,

Cameroonians are tall, right Nayah?

They're sooooo beautiful!
Yeah quite tall sister I m 5'12 smiley
And yes they're very gracious and beautiful one of the best looking of the Continent and BANTU for the majority because we have fulanis Sudanese descent brothers also

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (60) (Reply)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.