Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (245999 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

How can you say that and take yourself seriously? lol if that guy looks like that and is pure Bantu, than I guess all Somalis/Ethiopians are pure Bantus too.

weren't you the one who said their is no such thing as Bantu, as it was a language group.

If you mean that guy is pure Negro, than why dont all the NEGROES look like him?
Who said SSA people all look a like.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

lol, anyone with eyes can tell which swahili are mixed and which are just not mixed with arabs. Anyone who can read a book, knows the history of eastern Kenyan coast and the slave trade and the spread of Islam by Arabs/Somalis via slavery and war.
Yet you still haven't rebutted what I just said. The Swahili were already established before the making of Islam and before Middle Easterners started to breed with them.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Rafikizolo: 1:14am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

So you admit that Swahilis are not pure Bantus. I thought you were saying that guy was a pure Bantu. That would be absurd cause the guy can pass as Cushitic.

I will admit that a large portion of ethnic Swahili people are mixed or just not black at all. But Bantu is not a race or ethnicity. Bantu is a language family, like how Germanic is a language family. I think Somalis and perhaps Habeshas use the term bantu to apply to sub-saharan Africans other than themselves (you can call us black if you don't consider yourself black, although I know some Somali individuals who do).

The Somali definition of Bantu is not the one that we're using on this thread. You won't see any West Africans on this thread witht he exception of Cameroonians. You also won't see any Khoisan southern Africans. The man in the picture is Swahili. He's not a Somali who speaks Swahili, but he is a Swahili person which is a distinct ethnicity unto itself.

Like many Swahilis will admit and take pride in, they often have great grandfathers who were Arabs. But they are still classified as Bantu. And since I know how people on this forum have a habit of derailing threads into lengthy terrible discussions on genetics and race and all of that nonsense (see my first and only thread ever) I'll just reiterate that using the actual literal definition of bantu, which I think we are using on this thread judging form the pictures I've seen posted, it doesn't really matter what a person looks like as long as they are a part of a tribe or ethnic heritage of people who natively speak a bantu language. I don't care if that man looks like he's from Somalia, or that his ancestor was probably an Arab slave trader, Swahili culture was formed as a blend of different cultures from around the indian ocean in Africa, South Asia and the Middle East. What he looks like is irrelevant because a Kenyan Bantu will not look like a South African bantu or an Angolan bantu or a Cameroonian bantu or a Congolese bantu, but we can agree that they are all legitimately Bantu, regardless of features.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Rafikizolo: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

I saw it now. That guy is Somali. Look at his nose and the baby face, they are Somali. No Bantu ever looks like that. How many Bantu muslims wear that clothing in that region?

Why is it every time a Bantu uses a Picture of someone who doesnt look Bantu, there is never 100percent proof they are Bantu, but you guys claim them on the off chance they could be bantu when in reality their are no Bantus with such features, and if they are they are mixed.

Clearly that guy with the child is Somali, look at his nose, desert background, the baby face. Give me the link I can even research it

Here are some bantu people from Rwanda, they are not mixed and this is a common look in that country. The second picture is the first lady of Rwanda and the last picture is the president. Research their genealogies. Feel free. They are not mixed with Somalis.

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Rafikizolo: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2015
I see where this thread is going however, and I don't like it, so Ajuran, believe what you want to believe about that man and his baby. I dont want this to become another thread that got off track because a Somali's ego came in the way.

Let's take a minute to appreciate some beautiful bantu ladies from Angola!!!

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Rafikizolo:

I will admit that a large portion of ethnic Swahili people are mixed or just not black at all. But Bantu is not a race or ethnicity. Bantu is a language family, like how Germanic is a language family. I think Somalis and perhaps Habeshas use the term bantu to apply to sub-saharan Africans other than themselves (you can call us black if you don't consider yourself black, although I know some Somali individuals who do).

The Somali definition of Bantu is not the one that we're using on this thread. You won't see any West Africans on this thread witht he exception of Cameroonians. You also won't see any Khoisan southern Africans. The man in the picture is Swahili. He's not a Somali who speaks Swahili, but he is a Swahili person which is a distinct ethnicity unto itself.

Like many Swahilis will admit and take pride in, they often have great grandfathers who were Arabs. But they are still classified as Bantu. And since I know how people on this forum have a habit of derailing threads into lengthy terrible discussions on genetics and race and all of that nonsense (see my first and only thread ever) I'll just reiterate that using the actual literal definition of bantu, which I think we are using on this thread judging form the pictures I've seen posted, it doesn't really matter what a person looks like as long as they are a part of a tribe or ethnic heritage of people who natively speak a bantu language. I don't care if that man looks like he's from Somalia, or that his ancestor was probably an Arab slave trader, Swahili culture was formed as a blend of different cultures from around the indian ocean in Africa, South Asia and the Middle East. What he looks like is irrelevant because a Kenyan Bantu will not look like a South African bantu or an Angolan bantu or a Cameroonian bantu or a Congolese bantu, but we can agree that they are all legitimately Bantu, regardless of features.
At the bolded - Whay would anybody take pride in having Arab blood? Arab men are scrawny, whiny, insecure glass jawed/chinned fuckboys of the highest order!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Rafikizolo: 2:24am On Feb 17, 2015
BlackKenichi:

At the bolded - Whay would anybody take pride in having Arab blood? Arab men are scrawny, whiny, insecure glass jawed/chinned fuckboys of the highest order!

I'm going to start off by saying that I've seen dozens and dozens of strong Arab men with regular jaws and strong jaws. I don't think what you're saying makes any sense.

Moving on, some Swahili take pride in the non-African side of their heritage because their racist and believe that being black is something to be ashamed of or looked down upon on a certain level. This is of course only when it suits them. In the U.S. the flip-flopping of their identities is really annoying. Like many Somalis and Ethiopians in the states they have a tendency to align with black people when famous black people are being praised for being the best in a certain field like Michael Jackson or Serena Williams or Idris Elba or Lupita Nyongo or Nelson Mandela. They will also jump on the "black people are the best dancers, musicians and athletes (even though the Somali is almost always the skinniest person in the room out of any ethnicity and could not pass for any type of athlete other than a distance runner, but even then Kenyans are at the top of that sport)" bandwagon whenever it suits them. However, these same people tend to change their tones when black culture is being criticized or looked down upon. Suddenly at that moment they aren't black anymore, they're "Somali or Habesha or Swahili".
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 2:28am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:

Why are you running? Lol

Btw, that was a different link from what you posted. You are becoming desperate. . grin

A man has to go find food to eat.

Anyway. I dont care to argue over something pointless. It is known that the Swahili people emerged into existence from the history of Arab slavery in east africa.

It is even more funny to say that guy is a pure negro who is not mixed. If that is the case, then why dont the majority of negroes (99%) look like him.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 2:50am On Feb 17, 2015
This clown is a waste of time.Knowledge is at your finger tips, it's your loss if you fail to utilise it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 3:00am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
This clown is a waste of time.Knowledge is at your finger tips, it's your loss if you fail to utilise it.

knowledge is at the tip of my d!ck, tell your sister to come and suck the fountain of knowledge grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 3:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Not really a Somali hat, I would say it's a hat worn amongst African Muslims, we have it too in Nigeria.

Bro it's not the same hat, the Somali hat is different in both texture and patterns. Most Somali elders wear it, even a Christian Somali man that I came across back home wore it.

I think the one you're describing is the Taqiyah.

But anyhow I only asked him because the old man looks Somali and he had that hat on.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 3:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

knowledge is at the tip of my d!ck, tell your sister to come and suck the fountain of knowledge grin

A lame attempt at deflection.I am assuming you are out of ideas? Empty vessels.. grin grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 3:10am On Feb 17, 2015
muafrika:
I believe the swahili name for that cap/hat is Wallahi. Or is it the street name? I thought all muslim men had one. Or, is it the specific patterns?

That's the street name for the Taqiyah cap. As I explained to Fulaman, the one I was describing is different.

Rafikizolo:

He's just Muslim. He's Swahili. The Swahili people are bantu.

Ok my bad.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Rafikizolo:

I'm going to start off by saying that I've seen dozens and dozens of strong Arab men with regular jaws and strong jaws. I don't think what you're saying makes any sense.
So what!? Arabs are known throughout the world as a bunch whiners that can't take a punch. Have you ever seen any decent pro fighters that are Arab? Trust me, most of them can't give or take a punch for toffee. Btw Arabs are known for their small, feminine jaws as well.

Rafikizolo:
Moving on, some Swahili take pride in the non-African side of their heritage because their racist and believe that being black is something to be ashamed of or looked down upon on a certain level. This is of course only when it suits them. In the U.S. the flip-flopping of their identities is really annoying. Like many Somalis and Ethiopians in the states they have a tendency to align with black people when famous black people are being praised for being the best in a certain field like Michael Jackson or Serena Williams or Idris Elba or Lupita Nyongo or Nelson Mandela. They will also jump on the "black people are the best dancers, musicians and athletes (even though the Somali is almost always the skinniest person in the room out of any ethnicity and could not pass for any type of athlete other than a distance runner, but even then Kenyans are at the top of that sport)" bandwagon whenever it suits them. However, these same people tend to change their tones when black culture is being criticized or looked down upon. Suddenly at that moment they aren't black anymore, they're "Somali or Habesha or Swahili".
The Arabs are masters of deception.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 3:24am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:

A lame attempt at deflection.I am assuming you are out of ideas? Empty vessels.. grin grin

The only vessel that is empty is my c0ck, after your sister sucked all the knowledge out. She doesnt spit, she swallows grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 3:39am On Feb 17, 2015
I don't have a sister. Try something else..cool cool
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 3:52am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
I don't have a sister. Try something else..cool cool

The reason why you dont think you have a sister, is because she died long ago. The cause of death was fluid build up in her brain grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 3:52am On Feb 17, 2015
Blackininichi how are you my brother smiley
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:
Blackininichi how are you my brother smiley
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 3:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

The reason why you dont think you have a sister, is because she died long ago. The cause of death was fluid build up in her brain grin

Whatever makes you sleep better tonight. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 4:12am On Feb 17, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

you laugh like i would imagine you to sound my brother cheesy

I actually have the most respect for you out of everyone here.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 4:13am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:

Whatever makes you sleep better tonight. grin

You are so generous. Because your sister is what makes me sleep better at night. cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 4:14am On Feb 17, 2015
That's the warrior spirit. wink
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 4:27am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
That's the warrior spirit. wink

The warrior spirit was inside your sister cheesy

Please visit my new thread in the culture section
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 4:40am On Feb 17, 2015
ArtanK:

Bro it's not the same hat, the Somali hat is different in both texture and patterns. Most Somali elders wear it, even a Christian Somali man that I came across back home wore it.

I think the one you're describing is the Taqiyah.

But anyhow I only asked him because the old man looks Somali and he had that hat on.

The Nigerian variation doesn't have just 1 pattern, there are several as well, as well as patterns.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 4:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

The Nigerian variation doesn't have just 1 pattern, there are several as well, as well as patterns.

I do so that from my observations, the Nigerian version looks rather Primitive, if i do say so myself. smiley

Prepare for war, Filename
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 4:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

I do so that from my observations, the Nigerian version looks rather Primitive, if i do say so myself. smiley

Prepare for war, Filename

You don't even make sense

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 5:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

You don't even make sense

I make sense, only when god opens your ears cheesy

The fufu nation must D..
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

you laugh like i would imagine you to sound my brother cheesy

I actually have the most respect for you out of everyone here.
I really don't care!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 5:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Jigaman, were we on speaking terms when you last remember? grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 5:10am On Feb 17, 2015
BlackKenichi:

I really don't care!

Its okay brother. Like I said, I have the most respect for you of anyone here. But that isn't saying much either. Cause we got feet kissers and crazy afrocentric here
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nabhani: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2015
ArtanK:

I'm not trying to hijack the thread but are you sure he's not Somali? because that hat is as Somali as it gets. My father and all of my uncles wear it.

Those are Swahili caps. I've seen it worn i many places

Oman kids

Uganda muslims
[img]http://www.newvision.co.ug/newvision_cms/newsimages/image/Brenda/nakibingecongregation.jpg[/img]

Al Mukalla, Yemen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (60) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.