Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (245663 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nabhani: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Rafikizolo:

I'm going to start off by saying that I've seen dozens and dozens of strong Arab men with regular jaws and strong jaws. I don't think what you're saying makes any sense.

Moving on, some Swahili take pride in the non-African side of their heritage because their racist and believe that being black is something to be ashamed of or looked down upon on a certain level. This is of course only when it suits them. In the U.S. the flip-flopping of their identities is really annoying. Like many Somalis and Ethiopians in the states they have a tendency to align with black people when famous black people are being praised for being the best in a certain field like Michael Jackson or Serena Williams or Idris Elba or Lupita Nyongo or Nelson Mandela. They will also jump on the "black people are the best dancers, musicians and athletes (even though the Somali is almost always the skinniest person in the room out of any ethnicity and could not pass for any type of athlete other than a distance runner, but even then Kenyans are at the top of that sport)" bandwagon whenever it suits them. However, these same people tend to change their tones when black culture is being criticized or looked down upon. Suddenly at that moment they aren't black anymore, they're "Somali or Habesha or Swahili".

Cut it out!!!!!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nabhani: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Man, people are going in on the Swahilians on here, what have they done? cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

1- I can't take you serious when you make up lies, like Somalis have no history on the Kenyan coast. When it was Somalis who helped the Arabs defeat the Portuguese inside Kenya, because the Arabs and their Kenyan slaves were taken over by portugal. This is recorded in Arab, Somali, Portuguese history.

2- The relationship of Oman and the east african coast, was based on master-slave relationship as documented anywhere that has knowledge stored.
the only history that exist btn Kenya and Somali coast is the bajuni people that exists on both sides of the coast. bajuni aren't Somali, infact the Somali hated and still hate bajunis
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
We had no history with Somalia.They were Nomads we were traders, our paths never crossed.To this day we are still strangers to one another.They think they are superior, reality dictates they are hateful, destructive and lazy folk.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Somalis/Ethiopians hate and definitely do not care to be called blacks in the USA. We dont care what celebrities are famous, and as muslims that doesn't matter to us.

The fufu nation knows no logic.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
denisfidha:
the only history that exist btn Kenya and Somali coast is the bajuni people that exists on both sides of the coast. bajuni aren't Somali, infact the Somali hated and still hate bajunis

The land that is now Kenya, the entire north of it was and has always been part of Southern Somalia until the british gave it to kenya in 1960
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

The land that is now Kenya, the entire north of it was and has always been part of Southern Somalia until the british gave it to kenya in 1960

The British also gave you Somaliland(which wasn't an Italian colony), by your logic we or the Sudanese should claim it.However, There was no such thing as Somalia before the 60s.You should take up your border issues with the Italians who founded your borders.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:
Somalis/Ethiopians hate and definitely do not care to be called blacks in the USA. We dont care what celebrities are famous, and as muslims that doesn't matter to us.

You are a chronic flip flopper.You are not credible, quit the forum while you can.lol

Ajuran:

But I do, I tell it this month especially since it is Black history month. And Bantus who have all that muscle cannot do much with it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Rafikizolo: 1:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Ajuran:

Suuureee....
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2015
gallivant:

The British also gave you Somaliland(which wasn't an Italian colony), by your logic we or the Sudanese should claim it.However, There was no such thing as Somalia before the 60s.You should take up your border issues with the Italians who founded your borders.

The british took control of somaliland, but it united with the south then forming Somalia. Yes, there was no Somalia, but there were Somali sultanates, that extended from Ogaden to every area inhabited by Somalis. It was after 1960 that they all formed as the Somalia you see today.

You know very little of Somalia. What do you mean, you should claim somalialand, cause the british gave it to us. That land was inhabited by Somalis already, it was just a separate government than the south which was also governed by Somalis, and the Ogaden which had its own separate government.

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Ajuran:

The british took control of somaliland, but it united with the south then forming Somalia. Yes, there was no Somalia, but there were Somali sultanates, that extended from Ogaden to every area inhabited by Somalis. It was after 1960 that they all formed as the Somalia you see today.
You know very little of Somalia. What do you mean, you should claim somalialand, cause the british gave it to us. That land was inhabited by Somalis already, it was just a separate government than the south which was also governed by Somalis, and the Ogaden which had its own separate government.

Who cares, it's territory which was was made up by Europeans.Anybody with bigger guns has a claim.Unfortunately all you have is rhetoric, good luck fool. wink
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2015
gallivant:

Who cares, it's territory which was was made up by Europeans.Anybody with bigger guns has a claim.Unfortunately all you have is rhetoric, good luck fool. wink

The name of the land was not made up by Europeans. Somalia comes from the word Somali, which is the ethnicity of Somalis, which comes from the words So ...and Mal which mean go-milk, because of our nomadic life style.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
I meant Republic of Somaliland.But like I said, who freaking cares? wink
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
gallivant:
I meant Republic of Somaliland.But like I said, who freaking cares? wink

The name of the area is still Somali-land based on the ethnic group called Somali.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
I will let you know when I start caring.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nabhani:

Those are Swahili caps. I've seen it worn i many places

Oman kids

Uganda muslims
[img]http://www.newvision.co.ug/newvision_cms/newsimages/image/Brenda/nakibingecongregation.jpg[/img]

Al Mukalla, Yemen

The Swahilis I saw in Kenya never wore it so I presumed that only Somalis wear it.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
You presumed wrong.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 19, 2015
This man is Kenyan from Lamu not Somali.

Most of these skinny Somali refugees internet users are crazy c.u.n.t.s who lies about everything.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Somali women don't apply a kohl eyeliner on their young children eyes.

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 3:16am On Feb 19, 2015
KenyanLady:
This man is Kenyan from Lamu not Somali.

Most of these skinny Somali refugees internet users are crazy c.u.n.t.s who lies about everything.

Ok captain late but according to you, these skinny Somalis are superior to you and many of the people here despite being crazy refugees. wink

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 3:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Superior how? Lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 3:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Check her posts.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2015
ArtanK:
Check her posts.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by sonzo666: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
ArtanK:

This guy... When has Kikuyus ever mixed with Somalis and Ethiopians? You're making it sound like there were mass intermarriages in Kenya. We've never mixed with the Kikuyu.
Furthermore take a look at the greatest footballers, past & present. The best footballers are not bulky as you're suggesting. Maradona, Romario, Pele, Platini, Del Piero and many other legends were quite small. Today we have small players like Messi, Hazard, David Silva, Oscar and Neymar making a big name for themselves. Even Eto'o who's a Cameroonian is on the skinny side and he's only 5ft10 feet above the ground. It all comes down to talent and proper training facilities.
A Somali football team would be a very funny thing to watch!Quite challenging in terms of special needs arrangements grin grin Are you sure that Somalis can produce this type beloww?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhyslo0wCHU
Mind you.I am for Africa unity grin grin grin Arent we all brothers and sisters?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nabhani: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
ArtanK:

The Swahilis I saw in Kenya never wore it so I presumed that only Somalis wear it.

What? you must of been in Nairobi or somewhere else on the mainland. What is a Swahili man without his embroidered cap?

An old pic
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nabhani: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is a Somali (I think) on the Swahili Coast, Lamu to be exact. Nobody loves putting henna on their beard more than a Somali...

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2015
ArtanK:
Ok captain late but according to you, these skinny Somalis are superior to you and many of the people here despite being crazy refugees. wink

Just because I posted a few Somali refugees pictures doesn't mean Somalis are superior to us, skinny Somali are not superior to anyone else, on the contrary, they are the lowest s.c.u.m.s on the earth.

ArtanK:
Check her posts.

Don't flatter yourself.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 4:16am On Feb 20, 2015
sonzo666:

A Somali football team would be a very funny thing to watch!Quite challenging in terms of special needs arrangements grin grin Are you sure that Somalis can produce this type beloww?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhyslo0wCHU
Mind you.I am for Africa unity grin grin grin Arent we all brothers and sisters?

Why not? All we need is peace and stability all over Somalia, the Somali football association to set up bases and academies all around the country and proper talent management. Right now, the only teams that receive funding are Mogadishan teams.
That's taking nothing away from the immense talent that is Samuel Eto'o, I am a huge fan.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 4:21am On Feb 20, 2015
@Nabhani, I was mainly based in the Garissa county and Nairobi. The Swahilis I saw there didn't even wear their traditional attire.

PS, the henna beard thing is very common but also very recent Somali tradition.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Oh Ebola, I thought you were gonna do the job. You disappointed me. grin

The fufu nation lives to see another day.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ajuran:
Oh Ebola, I thought you were gonna do the job. You disappointed me. grin

The fufu nation lives to see another day.

Naive small minded child, why don't you and others don't comprehend due to Africans being not only the oldest, but genetically diverse population which is why they have been hard to become extinct, because most of these "deadly diseases" were already carried by them. Which is why African slaves in the New World lived longer than their Native counterparts.

Without advanced medicines in the western world, those diseases would actually be MORE deadly than us outside of Africa than those in the continent. Ebola not doing its job is just due to the remarkable genetic diversity of Africans. Which is why there still here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (60) (Reply)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.