Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi (7385 Views)

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Who knows,he might be the next Gej
but with shoes
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by courage54(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Story for the gods, picture of his son holding chalk and teaching primary school pupils in an uncompleted building or idontbilivit.

Sai Buhari

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
courage54:
Story for the gods, picture of his son holding chalk and teaching primary school pupils in an uncompleted building or idontbilivit.

Sai Buhari
grin grin
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by noblealuu: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Your only son is a primary school teacher? So what's wrong with that? Teaching is a good profession of course.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Ikwokrikwo: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
His son is helping to build schools in Costarica, Kuwait, Sierraleone etc, what about Nigeria?
Our people and their lack of priority.
Mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by yousee(m): 6:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Where do these politicians keep their brains when they wake up?

What is wrong with being a primary school teacher?

This country sef
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Petit08(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Then and so wat?Is teaching not a good profession?
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by RockMaxi: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Can you see why I keep saying we need a reversal in salary structure.
Imagine paying senators or governors the salary of a primary school teacher and vice versa. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by pat077: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2014
can u pls name d school. Is he teaching in Nigeria or in d US?

1 Like

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Cyjetty: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2014
PETER OBI, SO YOU ARE NOT TIRED OF YOUR SCAM POLITICS? IS THIS NOT THE SAME SON YOU WERE SWEARING TO ANAMBRA PEOPLE TO BRING BACK TO SCHOOL IN NIGERIA AS SOON AS THEY VOTE YOU IN AS GOVERNOR AS YOU CLAIM THAT YOU WILL IMPROVE QUALITY OF STATE SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA. WHAT HAPPENED? AS SOON AS YOU WON ELECTION PLEDGE THAT CAMPAIGN PLEDGE VANISH INTO THIN AIR AND YOU PUT THAT YOUR SON INTO ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE PRIVATE SHOOL IN UK CALLED BOOTHAM. THE SCHOOL FEES IN THAT SCHOOL IS EQUIVALENT OF OVER 4.5 MILLION PER TERM. THIS TRANSLATE TO OVER 15 MILLION NAIRA PER YEAR. ANYBODY CAN CHECK WHAT I AM SAYING. THE RECORD IS THERE IN THE SCHOOL.

WHY WILL THIS BOY NOT BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER. HIS FATHER HAS SIPHON ENOUGH BILLIONS FOR HIM TO LIVE ON FOR HIS LIFETIME AND IN THE EVERAFTER. HE HAVE FLASHY CARS THAT HE ID DRIVING IN LONDON WHERE OBI HAVE MANSIONS. HE IS SHOPPING IN HARROD AND SELFRIGGES BUYING DESIGNERS, IS ALL THIS FROM HIS SALARY AS PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER?

WHY IS HE NOT IN ANAMBRA STATE FROM WHERE HIS FATHER CART AWAY ALL THOSE BILLIONS THAT IS PAYING FOR HIS EXPENSIVE LIFESTYLE AND SAME WITH HIS MOTHER WHO IS A WELL KNOWN REGULAR IN LONDON MOST EXPENSIVE STORES?

OBI SHOULD KNOW HIS GAME IS UP. WE KNOW HIS 419 ANTISCORBUTIC BETTER, AND WE KNOW HIM FOR BEING A FRAUD WHO IS FOND OF DRYCLEAN HIMSELF AND HIS COCAINE PAST IN THE PRESS.

BROTHER P, TELL YOUR SON TO COME BACK TO ANAMBRA STATE AND BUILD BETTER SCHOOLS
THERE WITH THE SAME KIND OF FACILITY HE ENJOY IN ABROAD AND REPAIR THE ROT IN STATE SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA WHICH YOU FAIL TO DO BEFORE YOU LEFT, AS YOU WERE BUSY ONLY DONATING BUS TO REVEREND SISTERS.

YOU HAVE USE ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY TO SET UP YOUR BIZNESSES LIKE SABMILLER WHERE YOU ARE A MAJOR SHAREHOLDER AND NEXT MALL IN ABUJA NOT TO MENTION UNCOUNTABLE HOUSES IN ESTATES IN CHOICE LOCATIONS. STOP FOOLING US WITH YOUR MY SON IS A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER AND 'I TRAVEL ECONOMY CLASS'. WE KNOW YOU BETTER. A CROOK IS A CROOK BY ANY OTHER NAME. THE TRUTH WILL NOT BE HIDDEN FOR TOO LONG.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by drnoel: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2014
RockMaxi:
Can you see why I keep saying we need a reversal in salary structure.
Imagine paying senators or governors the salary of a primary school teacher and vice versa. grin

Trust nigerians. Everybody will go into schools and start teaching.

1 Like

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Boss13: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2014
^^^^^ But he actually travels economy class and also picks up his luggage himself without any protocols. I have seen him and have also lodge in the same hotel with him in Asaba (Grand Hotel). He is a humble man.

11 Likes

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Cyjetty: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
AND SO WHAT? HE ALSO TRAVEL BY PRIVATE JET ON MANY OCCASSIONS. I HAVE SEEN HIM WITH MY NAKED EYE. AND TAKE NOTE THAT GRAND HOTEL IS NOT A CHEAP HOTEL BY ANY STANDARD. HE IS JUST CREATING A FALSE PICTURE.I HAVE SAID IT, THAT THE SON CAN AFFORD TO BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER BECAUSE HE IS JUST DOING IT AS HOBBY SINCE HIS SALARY MEAN NOTHING TO HIM. HIS BILLIONS TUCKED AWAY FOR HIM TO INHERIT FROM MAZI PETER OBI WHO IS NOW A CHIEF( THIEF) CAN FEED HIM AND THE WHOLE AGULU FOR 1000 YEARS.
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by stevecantrell: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
The future chairman of Fidelity Bank...I don't care what he is today.
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Omimah: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
This man could be eyeing a political post. It is typical of our politicians to make statements in order to draw sympathy from the poor. Just recently Labaran Maku said that he walked 14kms everyday as a pupil, going to his primary school. Jonathan said he had no shoes.

1 Like

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by omenka(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
courage54:

Sai Buhari
Bad guy!! gringringrin
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by omenka(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nigerian politicians don dey turn career 419ers I swear!!

The way dem dey wan form pady pady with poverty once election time don near na matter wey ICC suppose investigate!!
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Bigcake: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
pat077:
can u pls name d school. Is he teaching in Nigeria or in d US?
Are you planning to stage a kidnap?

1 Like

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by kobikwelu(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2014

Sai Buhari

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my thoughts exactly...i was expecting to see the son with a chalk in a primary school......IDONTBILIVIT
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by tpia6: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
I don't get it- is he saying its a good or bad thing?
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ok.... But so? ....
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
my school is in need of elementary school teachers urgently,Pls apply in person.
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by dridowu: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
courage54:

Sai Buhari
May God Bless You
@topic, Teaching is a good profession, Obi is talking as if teaching is bad, even if his son is a primary school teacher, he will be teaching in a STANDARD Private School owned by one oga at the top not the one own by government. Morever his son can take next availble flight to any country of his choice courtesy of his father connection. So the man should just park well.
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
So?should I start crying?na work na
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Cyjetty:
PETER OBI, SO YOU ARE NOT TIRED OF YOUR SCAM POLITICS? IS THIS NOT THE SAME SON YOU WERE SWEARING TO ANAMBRA PEOPLE TO BRING BACK TO SCHOOL IN NIGERIA AS SOON AS THEY VOTE YOU IN AS GOVERNOR AS YOU CLAIM THAT YOU WILL IMPROVE QUALITY OF STATE SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA. WHAT HAPPENED? AS SOON AS YOU WON ELECTION PLEDGE THAT CAMPAIGN PLEDGE VANISH INTO THIN AIR AND YOU PUT THAT YOUR SON INTO ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE PRIVATE SHOOL IN UK CALLED BOOTHAM. THE SCHOOL FEES IN THAT SCHOOL IS EQUIVALENT OF OVER 4.5 MILLION PER TERM. THIS TRANSLATE TO OVER 15 MILLION NAIRA PER YEAR. ANYBODY CAN CHECK WHAT I AM SAYING. THE RECORD IS THERE IN THE SCHOOL.

WHY WILL THIS BOY NOT BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER. HIS FATHER HAS SIPHON ENOUGH BILLIONS FOR HIM TO LIVE ON FOR HIS LIFETIME AND IN THE EVERAFTER. HE HAVE FLASHY CARS THAT HE ID DRIVING IN LONDON WHERE OBI HAVE MANSIONS. HE IS SHOPPING IN HARROD AND SELFRIGGES BUYING DESIGNERS, IS ALL THIS FROM HIS SALARY AS PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER?

WHY IS HE NOT IN ANAMBRA STATE FROM WHERE HIS FATHER CART AWAY ALL THOSE BILLIONS THAT IS PAYING FOR HIS EXPENSIVE LIFESTYLE AND SAME WITH HIS MOTHER WHO IS A WELL KNOWN REGULAR IN LONDON MOST EXPENSIVE STORES?

OBI SHOULD KNOW HIS GAME IS UP. WE KNOW HIS 419 ANTISCORBUTIC BETTER, AND WE KNOW HIM FOR BEING A FRAUD WHO IS FOND OF DRYCLEAN HIMSELF AND HIS COCAINE PAST IN THE PRESS.

BROTHER P, TELL YOUR SON TO COME BACK TO ANAMBRA STATE AND BUILD BETTER SCHOOLS
THERE WITH THE SAME KIND OF FACILITY HE ENJOY IN ABROAD AND REPAIR THE ROT IN STATE SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA WHICH YOU FAIL TO DO BEFORE YOU LEFT, AS YOU WERE BUSY ONLY DONATING BUS TO REVEREND SISTERS.

YOU HAVE USE ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY TO SET UP YOUR BIZNESSES LIKE SABMILLER WHERE YOU ARE A MAJOR SHAREHOLDER AND NEXT MALL IN ABUJA NOT TO MENTION UNCOUNTABLE HOUSES IN ESTATES IN CHOICE LOCATIONS. STOP FOOLING US WITH YOUR MY SON IS A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER AND 'I TRAVEL ECONOMY CLASS'. WE KNOW YOU BETTER. A CROOK IS A CROOK BY ANY OTHER NAME. THE TRUTH WILL NOT BE HIDDEN FOR TOO LONG.

You no well
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by pat077: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bigcake:
Are you planning to stage a kidnap?
u well so?
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Boss13:
^^^^^ But he actually travels economy class and also picks up his luggage himself without any protocols. I have seen him and have also lodge in the same hotel with him in Asaba (Grand Hotel). He is a humble man.

It's all a deception to create the very impression you have about him as a humble man.
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by courage54(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Bad guy!! gringringrin

no mind those idiotic criminal politicians, they always think they can fool everybody.
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by WIZGUY69(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
lipsrsealed
mchhhew.
am coming lemme go and faint. because your son is a primary school teacher.
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Bigcake: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
pat077:
u well so?
I should be asking you......
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by courage54(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
dridowu:

May God Bless You
@topic, Teaching is a good profession, Obi is talking as if teaching is bad, even if his son is a primary school teacher, he will be teaching in a STANDARD Private School owned by one oga at the top not the one own by government. Morever his son can take next availble flight to any country of his choice courtesy of his father connection. So the man should just park well.

no mind those idiotic criminal politicians, they always think they can fool everybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes / We Must End Boko Haram In The North — Arewa Consultative Forum / IMF: Lagos Will Grow By 4% To $136b In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.