Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi (7379 Views)

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by peewhydee(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Governance in my opinion bothers on competence/performance not necessarily ones amiability or humility as in the circumstance. Of what relevance is humility if it doesn't transform into a high sense of responsibility in the best interest of pple who voted him into power.Unfortunately politicians have understood our collective psyche and will paint just any image that fits our buy-ins. Remember omisore eating corn a few days to osun state elections. Politicians will don any garb to get votes.The proof of leadership is d
ability to better the lots of pple you serve(d) via inclusive&sustainable policy initiatives that were dutifully implemented in the best interest of the electorate.We cant afford to fall for cheap cuts as obi's son being a teacher,its his cup of tea,who cares but We care about the development indices he latched if any in ANAMBRA. Chikeena
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by lomprico(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
.........that is forking rich!
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by mizkeleke(f): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
picture or Idontbilivit ;Dpicture or Idontbilivit
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
mizkeleke:
picture or Idontbilivit ;Dpicture or Idontbilivit

Ok
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by Cuche: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Again SMH
He no dey tire. Let me catch any priest who will make reference to this during Mass
Re: My Only Son Is A Primary School Teacher - Peter Obi by mcino: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cyjetty:
PETER OBI, SO YOU ARE NOT TIRED OF YOUR SCAM POLITICS? IS THIS NOT THE SAME SON YOU WERE SWEARING TO ANAMBRA PEOPLE TO BRING BACK TO SCHOOL IN NIGERIA AS SOON AS THEY VOTE YOU IN AS GOVERNOR AS YOU CLAIM THAT YOU WILL IMPROVE QUALITY OF STATE SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA. WHAT HAPPENED? AS SOON AS YOU WON ELECTION PLEDGE THAT CAMPAIGN PLEDGE VANISH INTO THIN AIR AND YOU PUT THAT YOUR SON INTO ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE PRIVATE SHOOL IN UK CALLED BOOTHAM. THE SCHOOL FEES IN THAT SCHOOL IS EQUIVALENT OF OVER 4.5 MILLION PER TERM. THIS TRANSLATE TO OVER 15 MILLION NAIRA PER YEAR. ANYBODY CAN CHECK WHAT I AM SAYING. THE RECORD IS THERE IN THE SCHOOL.

WHY WILL THIS BOY NOT BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER. HIS FATHER HAS SIPHON ENOUGH BILLIONS FOR HIM TO LIVE ON FOR HIS LIFETIME AND IN THE EVERAFTER. HE HAVE FLASHY CARS THAT HE ID DRIVING IN LONDON WHERE OBI HAVE MANSIONS. HE IS SHOPPING IN HARROD AND SELFRIGGES BUYING DESIGNERS, IS ALL THIS FROM HIS SALARY AS PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER?

WHY IS HE NOT IN ANAMBRA STATE FROM WHERE HIS FATHER CART AWAY ALL THOSE BILLIONS THAT IS PAYING FOR HIS EXPENSIVE LIFESTYLE AND SAME WITH HIS MOTHER WHO IS A WELL KNOWN REGULAR IN LONDON MOST EXPENSIVE STORES?

OBI SHOULD KNOW HIS GAME IS UP. WE KNOW HIS 419 ANTISCORBUTIC BETTER, AND WE KNOW HIM FOR BEING A FRAUD WHO IS FOND OF DRYCLEAN HIMSELF AND HIS COCAINE PAST IN THE PRESS.

BROTHER P, TELL YOUR SON TO COME BACK TO ANAMBRA STATE AND BUILD BETTER SCHOOLS
THERE WITH THE SAME KIND OF FACILITY HE ENJOY IN ABROAD AND REPAIR THE ROT IN STATE SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA WHICH YOU FAIL TO DO BEFORE YOU LEFT, AS YOU WERE BUSY ONLY DONATING BUS TO REVEREND SISTERS.

YOU HAVE USE ANAMBRA PEOPLES MONEY TO SET UP YOUR BIZNESSES LIKE SABMILLER WHERE YOU ARE A MAJOR SHAREHOLDER AND NEXT MALL IN ABUJA NOT TO MENTION UNCOUNTABLE HOUSES IN ESTATES IN CHOICE LOCATIONS. STOP FOOLING US WITH YOUR MY SON IS A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER AND 'I TRAVEL ECONOMY CLASS'. WE KNOW YOU BETTER. A CROOK IS A CROOK BY ANY OTHER NAME. THE TRUTH WILL NOT BE HIDDEN FOR TOO LONG.
You don't seem to be responding to the post by op. You sound very much like you have an axe to grind with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. / Ortom Offers Scholarship To A Widow's 6 Kids Up To University Level / 2019 Polls: Buhari Encouraging Under-age Voting — Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.