Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms (3124 Views)

Exclusive: Boko Haram Begins Recruitment Of Yoruba Youths / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Sacks Entire Nigerian Army Battalion, Confiscates All Arms / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram ‘funded Through CBN’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms, Ammunition [Video] http:///7Lkd4H"

Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF in Borno State.

Although, no details of his arrest is known, the suspect confessed in a video that Ali Mody Sheriff supplies the sect with arms and ammunition.

Recall that an Australian Negotiator, Dr. Stephen Davis had few weeks ag accused the former governor and a retied Army Chief as the sponsor of the deadly sect, an allegation the two accused persons denied.

Dr. Davies had said at different times that he was told by several Boko Haram commnaders that Sheriff who recently defected from the opposition All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is a major sponsor of the sect.

According to him, the former governor’s defection is to shield him from possible prosecution by the PDP led government of President Goodluck Jonathan.

The suspect who spoke in Hausa said Sheriff  is the one who suplies Shekau ammunitions, adding that Shekau confirmed this himself.

We have transcribed the confession below. You can also watch the video:
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Investigator; For how long have you been in Boko Haram?

Arrested Boko Haram Member; Since 2007, sorry i mean 2012

Inv; what month?

BH; The 5th month of the year, that is may

Inv; Where is the person who initiated you?

BH; he is in Banki (a border town in Borno)

Inv; What is the name of the person who initiated you?

BH; Bakura Amir

Inv; How many people have you killed?

BH; Only two people

Inv; Who are their names?

BH; I dont know their names

Inv; are they teachers and do you know where they teach?

BH; Yes they are teachers and i dont know where they teach

Inv; what is your own name?

Inv; My name is Zaram but the name my parents named me is Mohammed Alhaji Bukar

Inv; Why did you join Boko Haram?

BH; Because i wanted them to give me money

Inv; How much did they give you?

BH; N800,000

Inv; what will be your advice to anyone who is willing to join Boko Haram?

BH; Kaiii. i will advise them not to join because BH is doing an evil thing. it has nothing to do with Islam

Inv; Have you ever met Shekau?

BH; No, i have never met him but he only gives us money and arms through our intermediary

Inv; Who gives you weapons?

BH; it is Shekau who gives us weapons

Inv; who gives Shekau weapons?

BH; It is Ali sheriff

Inv; Ali modu sheriff?

BH; Yes. SAS

Inv; you mean it is Ali Modu sheriff that sends weapons to Shekau?

BH; Yes

Inv; is that what Shekau said?

BH; Yes

The end.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Collynzo29: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
What about Ihejirika? We haven't heard anything about him from Davies or anyone else since then. What about those who threatened to sue him to court? All their ultimatums have expired, yet nothing.
Yeye people.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by denedene(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
wonder whr sum bloggers get their "exclusive" news from. they provided us with translations, what about d video? I want to watch
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by khattab02: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Che!!! 800 gi ni for membership?

So sad how people are being manipulated and deceived!

don't know the authencity and veracity of this news?, but he who brings insect infested firewood from the farm, invites the lizard to his house.

We will get to know the truth soon!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Na them know. All I want is for them to solve this boko-haram disgrace because the whiteman is having a field day mocking the Giant of Africa.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by vicadex07(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2014
SaTANists over to you
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by April4th(m): 1:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Investigator; For how long have you been in Boko Haram?

Arrested Boko Haram Member; Since 2007, sorry i mean 2012

Inv; what month?

BH; The 5th month of the year, that is may

Inv; Where is the person who initiated you?

BH; he is in Banki (a border town in Borno)

Inv; What is the name of the person who initiated you?

BH; Bakura Amir

Inv; How many people have you killed?

BH; Only two people

Inv; Who are their names?

BH; I dont know their names

Inv; are they teachers and do you know where they teach?

BH; Yes they are teachers and i dont know where they teach

Inv; what is your own name?

Inv; My name is Zaram but the name my parents named me is Mohammed Alhaji Bukar

Inv; Why did you join Boko Haram?

BH; Because i wanted them to give me money

Inv; How much did they give you?

BH; N800,000

Inv; what will be your advice to anyone who is willing to join Boko Haram?

BH; Kaiii. i will advise them not to join because BH is doing an evil thing. it has nothing to do with Islam

Inv; Have you ever met Shekau?

BH; No, i have never met him but he only gives us money and arms through our intermediary

Inv; Who gives you weapons?

BH; it is Shekau who gives us weapons

Inv; who gives Shekau weapons?

BH; It is Ali sheriff

Inv; Ali modu sheriff?

BH; Yes. SAS

Inv; you mean it is Ali Modu sheriff that sends weapons to Shekau?

BH; Yes

Inv; is that what Shekau said?

BH; Yes

The end.

Over now to the Nigerian security agencies to do the needful...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Sheriff is responsible for the growth of BH
Even do he may have no hands in the groups present status
But he help build a monster and must be held accountable for it
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2014
PDP is Bokoharam Azazi

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by omenka(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Ibnsultan:
PDP is Bokoharam Azazi
Boko haram is fighting for justice: Bamanga Tukur.

The terrorists are not Boko Haram: Nigerian Ambassador.

Boko Haram are within my cabinet: Jonathan.

Boko Haram are my brothers: Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by 1shortblackboy: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Ibnsultan:
PDP is Bokoharam Azazi
and this nonsense again
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by 1shortblackboy: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
meanwhile the link is a DEAD END op please supply us with ur source. u must not post fabrications here. BokoHaram issue is not child's play
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by hazyfm: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
I ASSUME THE CONFESSION WAS MADE TO YOU SINCE U HAVE NO SOURCE

U ARE A MAJOR SUSPECT

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by donphilopus: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Yet, Jonathan hobnobs with him!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmmm, BH earns more than an average Nigerian graduate. Na so dem get funds reach? Ibnsultan, why lace us with this fabrication on a Wednesday morning. E no good o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by experimentist: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2014
800k... Omo c bar!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by celeron40(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2014
800,000 for recruitment? That story get K-leg.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by CyberWolf: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2014
This Ibnsultan is a devil incarnate,astaroth,eurynome,ASMODEUS, agent of demon,bartzabel, a dark demon,....why do you fabricate lies with sensitive issues as BH and the idiotic and lousy mods here allows the thread isn't it against NL rules?..posting of false information?

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Rawani: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Seeing is believing, the translation of the key parts has been accurately presented by the OP, listen at the 2:20 mark for the N800k bit and the 12:00 mark for Ali Modu Sherrif's name.

It's left for the TANoids to tell us how the Commander-in-chief is not aware of this interrogation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUjx-TWSHY

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by major466(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Stop Killing Boko haram members. - Gen Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by major466(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2014
CyberWolf:
This Ibnsultan is a devil incarnate,astaroth,eurynome,ASMODEUS, agent of demon,bartzabel, a dark demon,....why do you fabricate lies with sensitive issues as BH and the idiotic and lousy mods here allows the thread isn't it against NL rules?..posting of false information?
Isn't it funny how silent APC e minions were when Ali modu Sherrif was still in APC? Now that he left, they suddenly activated themselves from silent mode, now calling him a Boko haram sponsor just because he's in PDP. As if he had been in PDP all his life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Boko haram is fighting for justice: Bamanga Tukur.

The terrorists are not Boko Haram: Nigerian Ambassador.

Boko Haram are within my cabinet: Jonathan.

Boko Haram are my brothers: Jonathan.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
tokunboh:
Hmmmm, BH earns more than an average Nigerian graduate. Na so dem get funds reach? Ibnsultan, why lace us with this fabrication on a Wednesday morning. E no good o.
aint ur fault. Bokoharam pays huge allawee to its boys to keep them motivated.
If u can pls leave ur comfort zone and get real info on Bh. U will know how organise the are
These policy of paying fighter has help its recruitment programme
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ibnsultan:
aint ur fault. Bokoharam pays huge allawee to its boys to keep them motivated.
If u can pls leave ur comfort zone and get real info on Bh. U will know how organise the are
These policy of paying fighter has help its recruitment programme

You seem to know much about BH's rewards & benefits, do you work in their HR? grin

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
tokunboh:

You seem to know much about BH's rewards & benefits, do you work in their HR? grin
I only provided with these info in Gud faith
I remain a patriot n loyal to the FRN
Am fully ready to pay my dues to my homeland any time,any way
If my tribe or political support is the reason for ur insane comment than Nigeria is truly on the brink
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by arsetalks(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
If this is true, it will be a big test for Jonathan and his PDP cohorts to do the right thing finally. They have been shouting and crying about how the opposition is responsible for Boko Haram, now it is confirmed a prominent PDP member is one of those causing problems for the country, bring him down and be fast with it.

We have too many confirmation of who the real backers of this evil group are. GEJ himself confirmed they are his brothers and within his cabinet. Hopefully he will shame all of us who think he is clue.less.

Personally, I can't wait to apologize for calling him clue'less, he simply have to show he has a clue about what it takes to rule the nation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ibnsultan:
I only provided with these info in Gud faith
I remain a patriot n loyal to the FRN
Am fully ready to pay my dues to my homeland any time,any way
If my tribe or political support is the reason for ur insane comment than Nigeria is truly on the brink

You just crack me up sometimes. I don't even know what tribe you belong. Play another card please, that tribal card won't work lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
tokunboh:

You just crack me up sometimes. I don't even know what tribe you belong. Play another card please, that tribal card won't work lol
nothing I say will please u.
Boko Haram are marching towards Mararaba Mubi with the intention of taking over the town" at dz moment
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by ayukdaboss(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
tokunboh:

I'm sure you haven't watched that video
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by ayukdaboss(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please watch the video before commenting. Ibnsultan put that YouTube link on your first post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Please watch the video before commenting. Ibnsultan put that YouTube link on your first post.
The link is ther at Top.
BH is serious organisation with Huge financial strenght
Mubi was breached today but our choppers n ground troops stop the insurgents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke / South West, North Favour Buhari. South South, South East Go For Jonathan / Barewa College: The Nigerian School That Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.