Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why I Love GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love GEJ (567 Views)

RCCG Still Love GEJ. / I Love GEJ - Buhari / I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love GEJ by cidieschat(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Please this are my personal reasons, oppositions stay off, but if u have mb, u can just write small sha.

Despite all the critism of the current president GEJ, I wish to state my reasons for giving my support for him.
Unlike the previous president, who goes after corrupt public offi w holders, GEJ, chose to eradicate the act of stealing as corruption, from the Constitution, the Quaran, and the Holy Bible.

He creates job by creating committees out of every bomb blast scene. Abi the committees no be human beings?

This is one government u can still enough, before a disciplined president takes over, because after now, efcc's long vacation will be over.

As for south-south, he hails from, he has created more jobs, good roads, healthcAre, and good schools for us and even given many families private tutors. That's all we get for voting out of tribal sentiment.

The wife, a lovely woman, when Jona needs a rest, she takes over, summons security heads, pdp governors, and even the Igwes. She against u, u will never even be a class prefect in ur secondary school. Shey we said women need play more roles in politics?

This president, allows the use of Arms, so with $9.3million, $15million, $1billion dollars, every Nigerian could get a pistol, boko attacks u, you defend yourself.

I can assure u all, The good works will continue, this is just the part 1 of this nollywood Drama.
Feel free to add yours. Thanks
Re: Why I Love GEJ by rawpadgin(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Another APC e-rat
a beg, who get rat poison grin
Re: Why I Love GEJ by cidieschat(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Shey ona see wahala. I sit down for toilet, write wetin enter my brain, if u no like M, why no give facts too. Pdp Nd violence. Apply diplomacy, if ona see way to Garry guns online, ona go do.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love GEJ by vicadex07(m): 1:03am On Oct 29, 2014
cidieschat:
Please this are my personal reasons, oppositions stay off, but if u have mb, u can just write small sha.

Despite all the critism of the current president GEJ, I wish to state my reasons for giving my support for him.
Unlike the previous president, who goes after corrupt public offi w holders, GEJ, chose to eradicate the act of stealing as corruption, from the Constitution, the Quaran, and the Holy Bible.

He creates job by creating committees out of every bomb blast scene. Abi the committees no be human beings?

This is one government u can still enough, before a disciplined president takes over, because after now, efcc's long vacation will be over.

As for south-south, he hails from, he has created more jobs, good roads, healthcAre, and good schools for us and even given many families private tutors. That's all we get for voting out of tribal sentiment.

The wife, a lovely woman, when Jona needs a rest, she takes over, summons security heads, pdp governors, and even the Igwes. She against u, u will never even be a class prefect in ur secondary school. Shey we said women need play more roles in politics?

This president, allows the use of Arms, so with $9.3million, $15million, $1billion dollars, every Nigerian could get a pistol, boko attacks u, you defend yourself.

I can assure u all, The good works will continue, this is just the part 1 of this nollywood Drama.

OMG grin grin grin you just finished jonathans political looting career just like dat? Okay...kontinu...in efritin you're doing just know dat diarisgodu

1 Like

Re: Why I Love GEJ by April4th(m): 1:05am On Oct 29, 2014
cidieschat:

lwkmd...GEJ must read dis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Donate N98m To President Jonathan Topurchase PDP Nomination Form / Aminu Tambuwal Goes To Court Over Security Details Withdrawal / Boko Haram Mubi Battle: Army Arrests Six Senior Officers For Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.