Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Some One Please Save Ymodulus - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some One Please Save Ymodulus (15862 Views)

Happy Birthday Ymodulus. / Ymodulus I Love You. / SEUN Pls Take Down The Insufficient Permission On Ymodulus Thread Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's exactly my point.
Which reasonable individual that has sickle anaemia that understood perfectly that surviving till his or her 35th birthday is a miracle will come online to create some kind of pity party thereby making other people emotionally responsible for his life and suffering.

Secondly ,he knew he was gonna die either way it is just a matter of time - So why come over hear, open a diary and started recounting how he is going to die by committing suicide, only God knows how many copycats that would run with this nasty idea of his and before you could say Jack Robinson we would be having folks coming up online to commit suicide.

He owes us an apology for toying with our emotions online grin

TruckPusher Sir

Kindly Shut the Fvck UP!

You don't know him, what he's had to go through.

Just Shut your trap already okay.

ShutIT!

Aunty Seyi is a Sickler.
She visits my office everyday.

She has a daughter schooling in Canada now. She's about 18 years old.

I gave him this instance yesterday.
I assured him that all will be wel.

3 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Gboliwe: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2014
Obinoscopy, mukina2, semid4lyfe, please can you get this thread on frontpage please. I figure that way we can get nairalanders living in Niger state to help. Please.
My entire morning has ben on pause and slow motion since I saw his diary early this morning.

Please someone should do something.

2 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by dunkem21(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
AbuMikey:

Will You just STFU! undecided

Is bringing down the pics the discourse of this thread?

Why don't Tell the Mods, if that's what You desire the Most right now.? undecided

You're right. You can google up anything. Our testimony should be that we've tried our possible best.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
jose556:

You sound suicidal yourself.
That's the problem with zombies like you.

You hate the truth and you love lies and gold coated love that isn't anything close to love.

Do you know this guy?

Do you love him?

Are you in any way related to him?

Why do you even care - Give me one reason why you so much care about him now and I'll give you five more why you don't need to give a rat asss about him ,but I guess in your hypocritical mind you are a better person than me for saying mind......smh.

Get lost and continue with your useless PITY PARTY.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by warrenweste(m): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2014
embarassed cry
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

TruckPusher Sir

Kindly Shut the Fvck UP!

ShutIT!
You shut your damn trap - You emotionally unstable biitch.
What's the matter with you sick minds - If you so much care about him ,why don't you go look for him wherever he is and pay your condolence instead this your little pity party online.

Jeez! Too many sick people in here. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2014
No, 12:08am
herboshedhe:

Last seen 12:33am
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2014
Ymodulus is in my state, I recognise Landmark bakery and zagbayi pharmacy any day! I have to meet that guy and help him!

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by AbuMikey(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

we spoke at about 9 or after 9

that particular call history has disappeared from my phone due to excessive dialling.

This is so sad.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by dunkem21(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:

You hate the truth and you love lies and gold coated love that isn't anything close to love.

Do you know this guy?

Do you love him?

Why do you even care - Give me one reason why you so much care about him now and I'll give you five more why you don't need to give a rat asss about him ,but I guess in your hypocritical mind you are a better person than me for saying mind......smh.

I love him and have been working on him since. The best we can do is to show him real love.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by tpia6: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
He's from niger state?

Nl is in trouble.

Jesus please take the reins from here.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Fkhalifa(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
jovalkom:

ur thuts and words are so bad it is nt gud 2 look down on d needy 2day. Can u determine d state of ur health in a weeks tym? If u cant den show pity 2 d one in pain 2day
i think truckpusher post has answered you,i read his diary and held my tears buh d certainty is death everybody ill die sooner or later,we have several people with more complicated issues than his,i know of an ss on this forum who comes here to have fun on entertaining threads who is even much younger than the guy..
what i don't like is d problem this has caused,see our ladies crying and "sading" over this even we guys are emotionally down,what he did to us is unfair#m feeling sad about d situation.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Rapsainot(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Google map couldn't locate the pharm .... But their is a bakery and an ECO BANK ATM along that bosso road .... Anyone staying in minna here?

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by MizMyColi(f): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Y'know, you're right on that count.

I'm emotionally unstable now.
It's part of what makes me human.

I could actually pretend like I don't care. (I wish I could).

But because it's my Young we're talking of here, I've chosen to be human.

I won't return your insults.
For posterity's sake.
For Young's sake.

#OkBye

Truckpusher:
What's the matter with you sick minds - If you so much care about him ,why don't you go look for him wherever he is and pay your condolence instead this your little pity party online.

4 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Super1759: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:

Do you know this guy?

Do you love him?

are you human at all? I mean do you have feelings at all? tufiakwa
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

TruckPusher Sir

Kindly Shut the Fvck UP!

ShutIT!

Aunty Seyi is a Sickler.
She visits my office everyday.

She has a daughter schooling in Canada now. She's about 18 years old.

I gave him this instance yesterday.
I assured him that all will be wel.
And so fuccking what? undecided

I had a cousin that was a Sickler and she died right inside my car on the way to the hospital - At least she didn't go online to start a little pity party for all I know.

You better take your emotions elsewhere - I do not let people engage me in any form of useless emotional blackmail.

Dude knew he had a problem ,why make a thread on how he plans to commit suicide? undecided

Dude is a narcissist.

Deal with it.

10 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by greedie1(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2014
AbuMikey:

Will You just STFU! undecided
Is bringing down the pics the discourse of this thread?
Why don't Tell the Mods, if that's what You desire the Most right now.? undecided

She has a point you know... That particular list of suicidal drugs should be taken down. You don't know who is about to give up and that post made it easier.

Ymodulus i don't know u but my friends do. I really hope u are alive and laffing at ur prank. I pray it's just a prank. Pls if u are still breathing, hold on, don't give up.help 'll come. Sickle cell anemia can be managed, my aunt's friend is a sickler and a grand mum too. i can give u tips to reduce ur asthma crisis to.the barest minimum.

Pls don't die.
Mynd, obinoscopy, seun. I'm wit tpia. Make the names of those drugs disappear pls.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Gboliwe: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's exactly my point.
Which reasonable individual that has sickle anaemia that understood perfectly that surviving till his or her 35th birthday is a miracle will come online to create some kind of pity party thereby making other people emotionally responsible for his life and suffering.

Secondly ,he knew he was gonna die either way it is just a matter of time - So why come over hear, open a diary and started recounting how he is going to die by committing suicide, only God knows how many copycats that would run with this nasty idea of his and before you could say Jack Robinson we would be having folks coming up online to commit suicide.

Please I beg you in the name of God or whatever it is you hold dear, shut up. Keep quiet, stop posting. People are different psychologically. Some are weak, some are strong. Atleast, if you cannot help but be this mean or indifferent as you portray, please ignore the thread. I am begging you. Please.
This thread does not require that form of rationalisation you are on about. Please. Someone's life maybe at stake.

3 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Rilwayne001: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Ymodulus is in my state, I recognise Landmark bakery and zagbayi pharmacy any day! I have to meet that guy and help him!

Please do that ASAP
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by herboshedhe(f): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

No, 12:08am

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by remsonik(f): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:

Do you know this guy?

Do you love him?

What's your problem truckpusher?
Shut your trap mister
Can't u read the thread and efforts we ve been making. Just exit this thread jejely abeg
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by sigba(f): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2014
I have decided to believe he's bluffing.

I dont know him, i just contacted him on bbm recently over some biz talk, he seems a very intelligent fellow, some days back on his bbm status he was counting down to something, then yestrday his status was "some people are lunatics" then he changed his name to young, tjen in d evening or so he changed his status to "going" then i woke up this morning to see he changed his dp to black and his status "Gone". Someone sent me the link to his diary last night which i recieved this morning as i woke up and read it,i was alarmed. It all made sense what the countdown,"going" and "gone" meant.

Maybe he's changing personality, he's killing the psycho youngmodulus and a new youngmodulus is being born. Yes! that's what i choose to believe.

Youngzedd i suspect u sha. Are you sure you are not d person we re talking about here....Another moniker (my thought tho)
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by jovalkom(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:

hey man no one forcd u 2 comment on dis thread if u cant show sympaty den simply 4get this thread. Every man is a bad person in difrent ways bt love tends to cova up and ova luk it pls show a litle bit of luv or leave d thread and face ur biz. Plzzz
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Super1759:
are you human at all? I mean do you have feelings at all? tufiakwa
I have feelings and my emotions easily give way for a genuine purpose.But I do not have any tears for anyone that deliberately try in any manner to play with my emotions, even my parents and my sisters.

If I had seen this thread before now I would have told him to get the hell outta here and stop shitting on our emotions.

Dude is selfish.

Jeez! Little wonder you guys are easily conned....... angry

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by QEbeauty(f): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2014
As much as I respect young,

There's just sth about this thread that's Nt right
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by johnjon: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
And so fuccking what? undecided

I had a cousin that was a Sickler and she died right inside my car on the way to the hospital - At least she didn't go online to start a little pity party for all I know.

You better take your emotions elsewhere - I do not let people engage me in any form of useless emotional blackmail.

Dude knew he had a problem ,why make a thread on how he plans to commit suicide? undecided

Dude is a narcissist.

Deal with it.

Dude, you are one cold blooded mótherfucker, but I actually agree with your comment.
Truth hurts..

3 Likes

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by greedie1(f): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's exactly my point.

Don't be this way. Death is scary!!!! He was scared, don't crucify him

And don't make it seem lyk he has been sentenced to death since....who isn't ? The only difference is that one dies today and another tomorrow. If you can't be sympathetic, atleast be empathetic
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
remsonik:

What's your problem truckpusher?
Shut your trap mister
Can't u read the thread and efforts we ve been making. Just exit this thread jejely abeg
And here comes another emotionally bamboozled zombie quoting me.

What's wrong with you bimbos on NL

1 Like

Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by QEbeauty(f): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
johnjon:

Dude, you are one cold blooded mótherfucker, but I actually agree with your comment.
Truth hurts..

#word
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Super1759: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
hmmmmm. everyone is just thinking loud. typical Nigerians. I don't know what to believe but I think this dude is too smart and intelligent to die like this. and again we all reason different. please keep your thoughts and let's find this guy.
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Truckpusher(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2014
jovalkom:

hey man no one forcd u 2 comment on dis thread if u cant show sympaty den simply 4get this thread. Every man is a bad person in difrent ways bt love tends to cova up and ova luk it pls show a litle bit of luv or leave d thread and face ur biz. Plzzz
Why don't you come over here and yank me off from here with that leprosy infested hands of yours? undecided
Re: Some One Please Save Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmmmmm

Speechless
lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmm

Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! / BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.