Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

What A Director Did To Me Because Of $ex ––actress Laitan Ogungbile Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A Director Did To Me Because Of $ex ––actress Laitan Ogungbile Speaks Out (883 Views)

See What A Yoruba Movie Director Did To Someone’s Traditional Wedding Photo / What A Director Did To Me because Of Séx –actress Laitan Revels / SHOCKING : What A Director Did To Me At A Location – Actress Laitan Ogungbile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Director Did To Me Because Of $ex ––actress Laitan Ogungbile Speaks Out by uwa01: 1:22am On Oct 29, 2014

Laitan Ogungbile, popularly known as Suga, is a fast-rising actress who loves her job very passionately and she believes her talent will help her to rise to the top, but some men in the industry are giving her problems.

It is believed that in the Nigerian movie industry, when you are out on location, many things happen like exchange of s€x for roles.

How would you react to this? To me, it’s not a do-or-die affair.

If anybody believes he has to sleep with you before giving you a role, you have the right to accept or reject such offer. I have gone through many experiences but I have never experienced such. If I like you, fine, I can date you.

You talked about going through many experiences, how did you handle such situations? Like the one that happened a long time ago, though it was an English-speaking movie, I met with the woman who was to act as my mother while Kola Oyewo was to be my father.

READ MORE HERE... http:///b49c6e
Re: What A Director Did To Me Because Of $ex ––actress Laitan Ogungbile Speaks Out by seunlayi(m): 3:07am On Oct 29, 2014
this is not a new thing but you said it all " you have the right to accept or reject such offer" the choices is then yours.

1 Like

Re: What A Director Did To Me Because Of $ex ––actress Laitan Ogungbile Speaks Out by Kunbee: 4:04am On Oct 29, 2014
She acts well, but she plays a runs or dumb girl at time grin grin grin grin

Becoming trite

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Oc Ukeje Weds Today / Protecting Nigeria's Music Industry From International Awards - Opinion / Check Out This 4 Year Old Blogger Who Just Landed A Job Of A Life Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.