Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! (4871 Views)

Meet The 12-year-old Indian Boy That Has His Neck Permanently On His Shoulder / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience / He Was Resting His Shoulder On My bosom In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Enjoyment1(f): 5:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Enjoyment1:
Can you grant me the permission to call you? Just tell me when it is most convenient to do so. Perhaps, when we talk, you may grant me another request. As my case is funny, annoying, and now getting dangerous.

My Dear, I would have granted your request, but it will also be granting others licence to do so too. Most importantly, I am a very busy person, so it will be most appropriate not to do so.
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 6:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Enjoyment1:
Can you grant me the permission to call you? Just tell me when it is most convenient to do so. Perhaps, when we talk, you may grant me another request. As my case is funny, annoying, and now getting dangerous.

My Dear, I would have granted your request, but it will also be granting others licence to do so too. Most importantly, I am a very busy person, so it will be most appropriate not to do so...
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Hardtalk: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Nice thread.
Very educative.
Kind of thread, needed here.
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please All,
As I said previously. Calling dat number will not help, as I may be tempted to give my wife the phone to start picking calls, if it continues. For now, the number is a general number used by both of us (though we both have our private numbers).
She alerts me of incoming sms if she is with the phone. Now you know why I said, pls DO NOT CALL. Also, for others who think there is an interior motive for this thread, I have answered you.
So, its a weekend, all outstanding responses will be cleared, and fresh ones answered immediately, becos I will be less busy.
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hey Guys,
Sorry, I am not in town.
Thats why I am quiet.
Hope to return tommorw.
Many apologies...
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good Day,

I am sorry for the long silence. I have not abandoned the thread, as I have been away for a couple of days. Its just 2 hours, I came in.

I am so sorry!
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good Day,

I am sorry for the long silence. I have not abandoned the thread, as I have been away for a couple of days. Its just 2 hours, I came in.

I am so sorry...
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Meanwhile, I am not into match-making, as I believe everyone should carry his cross (as our LORD JESUS did).

As for that lady who sent me an sms dat she needed a guy for a relationship; I dont do dat, I can only help connect you to a young man, who is seriously in need of a life partner. I met him in the course of my travel, and he sincerely told me all those he has been meeting are not wife materials. All those he has met, have been disppointing.

The truth there is, I have known him, virtually all the years of my life. Thats why I am doing this. Who knows, his luck might just be here.

So, if you are interested, I will connect you to him, and from there you will continue. He will call you directly, and you too can meet in a public place, and sort yourselves. He lives in Lagos.

If interested, indicate through the same phone number: 08028777266.

Good luck.
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Hardtalk: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Oboma1:
Meanwhile, I am not into match-making, as I believe everyone should carry his cross (as our LORD JESUS did).
As for that lady who sent me an sms dat she needed a guy for a relationship; I dont do dat, I can only help connect you to a young man, who is seriously in need of a life partner. I met him in the course of my travel, and he sincerely told me all those he has been meeting are not wife materials. All those he has met, have been disppointing.
The truth there is, I have known him, virtually all the years of my life. Thats why I am doing this. Who knows, his luck might just be here.
So, if you are interested, I will connect you to him, and from there you will continue. He will call you directly, and you too can meet in a public place, and sort yourselves. He lives in Lagos.
If interested, indicate through the same phone number: 08028777266.
Good luck.

I hope you will not be misunderstood? Anyway, I will advise, the guy should keep trying on his own. Yes! I know people who have married via the internet. Even my neighbour's son, meet his wife thru internet and today, they have two lovely babies. Whichever way he chooses, I wish him luck.
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
As you can observe, I am not into match-making, but try to shape relationships. In fact, may be because I have seen it all, I am really good in bringing back dead relationships, and putting back on track, the ones that have derailed.

Its just that, this person deserves a better person out there. Thats why I am taking this upon myself. Should there be any GOD fearing lady, who truely wants to settle down in no time with a guy that has potentials, and will treat her as a lady that she is; such a person should sms me on 08028777266. As I said earlier, both of you will meet at a public place (preferrably where you choose for security reasons), and from there sort yourselves. You must be GOD fearing, working class (or have a means of sustaining yourself atleast), as he too works. I can assure you, in a couple of months, the wedding bell will ring (if you guys are compatible).

Thats all I will say on this issue. BACK TO MY COUNSELLING ROLE.
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by selingel: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Oga, u hve said nofin abt my post. Anyway, welcom
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
selingel:
Oga, u hve said nofin abt my post. Anyway, welcom

I will anytime from now.
No fex.
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Enjoyment1(f): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Oboma1:
As you can observe, I am not into match-making, but try to shape relationships. In fact, may be because I have seen it all, I am really good in bringing back dead relationships, and putting back on track, the ones that have derailed.

Its just that, this person deserves a better person out there. Thats why I am taking this upon myself. Should there be any GOD fearing lady, who truely wants to settle down in no time with a guy that has potentials, and will treat her as a lady that she is; such a person should sms me on 08028777266. As I said earlier, both of you will meet at a public place (preferrably where you choose for security reasons), and from there sort yourselves. You must be GOD fearing, working class (or have a means of sustaining yourself atleast), as he too works. I can assure you, in a couple of months, the wedding bell will ring (if you guys are compatible).

Thats all I will say on this issue. BACK TO MY COUNSELLING ROLE.

Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oboma1:
Now, to the issue of no sex long-distance relationship. It is a very complicated relationship. My Dear, if I must be frank with, you must prepare yourself for the worse. I am a man, I have been there and have seen it all. Over 98% of full fledge men, will tell you, is okay with the no-sex affair, but deep in them they are just waiting for you to slide. Another set (still in the 98%) may not wait for you to slide, but have another girl somewhere doing your duties (as they may think). Just as they say, "there is no free meal anywhere". Maybe in the course of getting along with this girl, the sex aspect is now making him have a rethink about your affair, hence, the reason for his comment. It might also be that, the new person stays around, then you are in trouble. Distance affect a lot too. As they say, "out of sight means, out of mind". You need to apply what I earlier told you in this affair.
Re: Here Is That Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
I just remembered this thread. I thank GOD for the lives of those I was able to affect positively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls / Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.