Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Girlfriend's Attitude Changed After She Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Attitude Changed After She Was Raped (1072 Views)

I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice / I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Attitude Changed After She Was Raped by AndyBoomba: 1:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Me and my girl have been dating for a while now and
she suddenly change to me but sincerely she was
rape sometime ago in the relationship and she told
me but I told her to be calm its been 5 days she has
been misbehaving to me and she called me this
morning that she can't face me anymore that she is
ashame and she came in the evening telling me she
is pregnant and its the rapist child and that why she
has been avoiding me now she want to terminate it I
really need your advice pals
Re: My Girlfriend's Attitude Changed After She Was Raped by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 29, 2014
AndyBoomba:
Me and my girl have been dating for a while now and
she suddenly change to me but sincerely she was
rape sometime ago in the relationship and she told
me but I told her to be calm its been 5 days she has
been misbehaving to me and she called me this
morning that she can't face me anymore that she is
ashame and she came in the evening telling me she
is pregnant and its the rapist child and that why she
has been avoiding me now she want to terminate it I
really need your advice pals

Be it as it may,she is f**king lying 2 you!

Those who spoke english said;Common sence is not common.

That same spirit of ego & pride that makes a Nigerian gurl to keep the love she has for a man or just wanting to have sex anytime with random men,but cannot because of "The Society Mentality Thing"....Would also not make her say she was raped by some persons.

OP i think your(our) gurl friend got pregnant as a result of sooooo much love she got for the other guy,that made her had sex with him,without comdom.

She only wants you to sponsor the abortion/termination of the baby,besides; even if itz a rape or otherwise that resulted to pregnancy,i advice you don't be party to any baby being terminated.
Re: My Girlfriend's Attitude Changed After She Was Raped by obi4eze(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Mtschewww....

Chelsea 3 - QPR 0
Arsenal 3 - Burnley 1

In other news Nigeria risks being banned from International football by weekend if NFF fails to comply with FIFA rules and regulations.
Re: My Girlfriend's Attitude Changed After She Was Raped by Mprex(f): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
Andyblaze
andyblaze spirit
andyblaze peni.s
andyblaze yansh
andyboomba

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? / Effects Of Technology On Marriage By A Pastor / Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.