Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria (5403 Views)

INAT Platform Encourages Nigerians Especially Youth To Go Into Agriculture By... / Oil Palm, The Real Truth? Especially Export Potentials? / Storage Of Farm Produce Especially FRUITS And VEGETABLES In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by roxell120(m): 1:46am On Oct 29, 2014
please great farmers i want to use this medium to ask if there is anywhere one can acquire farming skills/training in Nigeria especially in the east within a short period of time before venturing into agric business proper.for example,fishery,poultry,as well as cultivation of various farm produce like watermelom ,cucumber etc.plz any little info may help many curious intending farmers like me because the major problem to many aspiring farmers is how to start and lack of info.thanks in advance.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by okechukwu3: 3:19am On Oct 29, 2014
You can can take your enquiry to market garden Enugu, along Okpara Avenue, they will be of great help
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by roxell120(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
okechukwu3:
You can can take your enquiry to market garden Enugu, along Okpara Avenue, they will be of great help
my question is directed to those that have direct answer sir and thanks for ur suggestion.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by world1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
We are located in Abeokuta Ogun state but will train majoly on crops including mushroom.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by sule5727: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Poultry farm please can some one help me to no more?
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by roxell120(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
i feel its as a result of lack of accessible farming training locations closer to many nigerians that makes agriculture appear more unattractive to the teeming nigerian youths.what do u think?
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by world1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
roxell120:
i feel its as a result of lack of accessible farming training locations closer to many nigerians that makes agriculture appear more unattractive to the teeming nigerian youths.what do u think?
My brother that is not correct. I traveled as far as Cameron and songahai in porto novo to learn agribusiness. And the learning is still continuous i paid equivalent of 5k per day in porto novo there is no excuse for failure just go for what you want it might be expensive but it will pay for its self soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by roxell120(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
world1:

My brother that is not correct. I traveled as far as Cameron and songahai in porto novo to learn agribusiness. And the learning is still continuous i paid equivalent of 5k per day in porto novo there is no excuse for failure just go for what you want it might be expensive but it will pay for its self soonest.
how many folks can afford wat u just mentioned around u not to talk of moving to Benin republic?besides u never mentioned any in nigeria which im seeking an answer to. U shd ve as well reffered us to a training location in the US
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by world1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
roxell120:
how many folks can afford wat u just mentioned around u not to talk of moving to Benin republic?besides u never mentioned any in nigeria which im seeking an answer to. U shd ve as well reffered us to a training location in the US
Oga please don't be annoyed.
Am so sorry for the advice

1 Like

Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by Pappyshoes(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
roxell120:
You may not have to abuse someone who cares to show you a direction. Well, for Intensive and Real Practical training on Poultry and Aquaculture, call 08076292148. It's an Institute in Ogun State. They charge 20 to 25k, certificate inclusive & govt approved. They host people from home and abroad. Hope this helps.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by world1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pappyshoes:

You may not have to abuse someone who cares to show you a direction. Well, for Intensive and Real Practical training on Poultry and Aquaculture, call 08076292148. It's an Institute in Ogun State. They charge 20 to 25k, certificate inclusive & govt approved. They host people from home and abroad. Hope this helps.
Pappyshoes.
See me see trouble o
I posted here that I can train on crop but this guy didn't read it. When I advice him the next thing is abuse. Well it so unfortunate that someone in this time and age still thinks learning is cheap.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by Pappyshoes(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
world1:

Pappyshoes.
See me see trouble o
I posted here that I can train on crop but this guy didn't read it. When I advice him the next thing is abuse. Well it so unfortunate that someone in this time and age still thinks learning is cheap.
Pls, refuse to be discouraged in showing the way. It is well.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by world1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pappyshoes:

Pls, refuse to be discouraged in showing the way. It is well.
My brother, the guy can never discourage me. Agriculture has come to stay.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by roxell120(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
world1:

Pappyshoes.
See me see trouble o
u gossip like a woman.plz keep ur advice.go and read ur trash once again and see who is abusive.u seem to be more of online farmer.y should u say i was lieing wit my observation wen u finally refered people outside nigeria.didnt it prove me right dat we ve no or litle training locations in nigeria?save ur shakara elsewhere cos ure everywhere.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by world1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
roxell120:
u gossip like a woman.plz keep ur advice.go and read ur trash once again and see who is abusive.u seem to be more of online farmer.y should u say i was lieing wit my observation wen u finally refered people outside nigeria.didnt it prove me right dat we ve no or litle training locations in nigeria?save ur shakara elsewhere cos ure everywhere.

Hmmm.
O ma se o
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by Pappyshoes(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
roxell120:
I think you may have to do some research about this @world1 before you utter such words to him, honestly you need to know him.His feat is far beyond online. Pls go to Lala village in Abeokuta and ask about him. When it comes to product packaging ,I was impressed when I got to his office last year and saw the settings in preparation for NAFDAC approval for one of his agricultural products. Don't just talk to people anyhow, so that you won't destroy your help channel. That guy world1 can take you to places in terms of agricultural based knowledge. Keep cool and make more friends rather than enemies. We are here to help each other. Don't be surprised if he refused to exchange words with you, he's a cool man to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by EJaja(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
You can try songhai rivers state, where u can get intensive trainings, as well as practical traininga.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by roxell120(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
EJaja:
You can try songhai rivers state, where u can get intensive trainings, as well as practical traininga.
thanks for being so concise. For the records,we are into youth empowerment through agriculture but we ve discovered that so many are willing to do agric but are totally inexperienced,therefore this thread was opened for the available and unknown short training locations within nigeria to be thrown open so dat anyone can access dem for that purpose.thanks once again.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by roxell120(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
plz just leave a message on where these centres are and forget about ur personal achievements and and ur financial strenght cos some other threads are already meant for those.thanks
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by dekoma: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
I can authoritatively tell you that Songhai Rivers is dead now. It's unfortunate but plans are on the line to privatisé it. I was there recently. But world1, am deeply interested in a sound training in nigeria. Help me if you can.

Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by thymm50(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=roxell120 post=27546675]my question is directed to those that have direct answer sir and thanks for ur suggestion.[/quote

That answer is also good, direct or indirect. It can be helpful to somebody in that area. Allow people to contribute the way they know how to.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
dekoma:
I can authoritatively tell you that Songhai Rivers is dead now. It's unfortunate but plans are on the line to privatisé it. I was there recently. But world1, am deeply interested in a sound training in nigeria. Help me if you can.

It needs to be privatized so it can effectively train manpower for the Agric industry.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by tunexaiye: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
can i please get your contact @world1
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by restored2016(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pappyshoes:

how long is the training for.
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by moneygo: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
am interested @world1......currently have a farmland in itori Abeokuta. wl need practical training...... how do we connect....ur office address or contact
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by world1(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2017
tunexaiye:
can i please get your contact @world1
Highhill Agribusiness Business Development and Incubation Center (Habdec) located at Habdec Farmers Hub, Aaba/Sooro Village Via Wasimi Town, Ewekoro LGA Ogun state, Nigeria.
Zero8065220074

Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by world1(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2017
moneygo:
am interested @world1......currently have a farmland in itori Abeokuta. wl need practical training...... how do we connect....ur office address or contact

Highhill Agribusiness Business Development and Incubation Center (Habdec) located at Habdec Farmers Hub, Aaba/Sooro Village Via Wasimi Town, Ewekoro LGA Ogun state, Nigeria.
Zero8065220074
Re: Any Farming Short Training Programe In Nigeria?especially Eastern Nigeria by six33fourng: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Employees are a company’s biggest asset, and investing in talent is vital to sustainable business growth and success.

Businesses go through lengthy processes to recruit and hire qualified and suitable staff, but often the emphasis on developing the employee’s stops there.

With an array of effective corporate and vocational training programs, Six33Four NG has emerged as the one stop solution for human capital development in Nigeria.

So what are the benefits?

Improve employee performance
Attract & retain great talent
Enhances company reputation & profile

Visit https://six33four.ng/trainings/ to view a wide catalogue of trainings in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them / If You Want To Make Money, Be A Farmer Not A Banker! Jim Rogers / Garri Business: My Journey So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.