Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! (47741 Views)

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by fujirice: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2014
xamilola:
Beegurl would gladly give u up, lol. 08135445208
Lol! Needless to say that i'm still a master in disguise tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by Akinife(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2014
how is the lecture going?
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by Akinife(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Sabiguy,keppy, and others.....make una keep hiding o...I go catch una one day......
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by stalyf(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
I am certain you guys are enjoying Kubwa camp presently, if not try to enjoy it to the fullest because it is just 3 weeks and before you know it, its time to leave camp and face the true NYSC.

Get involved in your platoon activities, hold platoon posts if possible, flex mami and most importantly, make good friends because when you leave camp, you would understand it is a different ball game.

You will no longer get free food or accomodation and the hustle for PPA will be real.

Those people that dont have family relations to live with in Abuja are most at risk because of hight cost of accomodation, so start planning ahead. You might want to save that cash now.

Find a way to get a good PPA where you wont be rejected. Rejection level is high in Abuja ooh.

Lemme not scare you guys sha..enjoy.

Would be more to willing to assist any of you or answer any prob.

Oke stalyf,
platoon 10, FCT 14B
i rep federal ministry of environment
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by zlatan(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
stalyf:
I am certain you guys are enjoying Kubwa camp presently, if not try to enjoy it to the fullest because it is just 3 weeks and before you know it, its time to leave camp and face the true NYSC.

Get involved in your platoon activities, hold platoon posts if possible, flex mami and most importantly, make good friends because when you leave camp, you would understand it is a different ball game.

You will no longer get free food or accomodation and the hustle for PPA will be real.

Those people that dont have family relations to live with in Abuja are most at risk because of hight cost of accomodation, so start planning ahead. You might want to save that cash now.

Find a way to get a good PPA where you wont be rejected. Rejection level is high in Abuja ooh.

Lemme not scare you guys sha..enjoy.

Would be more to willing to assist any of you or answer any prob.

Oke stalyf,
platoon 10, FCT 14B
i rep federal ministry of environment

Thanks; just wanted to ask if you worked your ppa to federal ministry of environment or nah; and possible suggestions of ppa that provides accommodation for corp members?
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by zlatan(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lecture so long and boring; man pikin just dey crash; thank God its finally over.
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by stalyf(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
zlatan:

Thanks; just wanted to ask if you worked your ppa to federal ministry of environment or nah; and possible suggestions of ppa that provides accommodation for corp members?

Technically i was offered where i wanted for my PPA as per platoon leader. Thats one of the benefits of been platoon leader.

Nigeria Customs service, FCT college of Edu, and Ministry of Education are places i know give accomodation

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by zlatan(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
stalyf:

Technically i was offered where i wanted for my PPA as per platoon leader. Thats one of the benefits of been platoon leader.

Nigeria Customs service, FCT college of Edu, and Ministry of Education are places i know give accomodation

Aii; thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by fujirice: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Guys I'm now fully settled though I'd already met some of us before hand but now I'm fully ready to meet anyone. Sorry that I was playing hide and seek before y'all should understand. Xamilola, the number you gave me is not going through.
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by beegurl(f): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=Deehvahrzz post=27798662]
I dont knw my hostel's name o. But I am in b2. Gimme ur number pls.[/quot
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by beegurl(f): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Meeting at 7:30pm at the kitchen area. Near the fruit seller.
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by fujirice: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Deehvahrzz:

I have been looking for u guys naa. 08068073001.
tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sorry guys. Network sucks here plus we been busy alot lately. I ve seen some of my nairalanders and most of the people I hang around ain't even on NL. Its fun anytime from 6pm tho cuz I take it easy with my dudes and girls at mammy every other evening. My meal ticket still clean as my white tees. Who eats that poison in the kitchen? Who's in platoon 1?
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by Akinife(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2014
sabiguy:
Sorry guys. Network sucks here plus we been busy alot lately. I ve seen some of my nairalanders and most of the people I hang around ain't even on NL. Its fun anytime from 6pm tho cuz I take it easy with my dudes and girls at mammy every other evening. My meal ticket still clean as my white tees. Who eats that poison in the kitchen? Who's in platoon 1?

Hw far?
what's ur tag no let me look for u.
ReppingPlatoon 2
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by Godbest(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2014
please house i want to ask this question
Do corper serve at the Defence Headquarter what i mean is Do NYSC post corper to DEFENCE HEADQUARTER AND HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY THERE
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by stalyf(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Godbest:
please house i want to ask this question
Do corper serve at the Defence Headquarter what i mean is Do NYSC post corper to DEFENCE HEADQUARTER AND HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY THERE

Yes, NYSC post corpers there. But just like NNPC, DHq have to specially request for you. In my batch, only 2 people were posted there.
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by fujirice: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Akinife:

Hw far?
what's ur tag no let me look for u.
ReppingPlatoon 2
Leave that nigga, which network sucks here? He's just hidding for real. A reliable source told me he's very shy and intimidated or should I say "timid" grin that's why he's bn hidding.
Bros sabiguy na joke o! Just show your face first, I promise say I no go bully.....lol! tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by obbasiasa(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2014
beegurl:

I just called u
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by Godbest(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
stalyf:

Yes, NYSC post corpers there. But just like NNPC, DHq have to specially request for you. In my batch, only 2 people were posted there.

thanks so much for the reply
Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by seyigirl(f): 2:47am On Nov 17, 2014
batch c stream 2 call up letter is out I just checked mine now and I'm posted to Abuja any useful tips will be appreciated since I will be doing redeployment on marital ground
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by BobbyCRUTECH(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2014
#Abuja... We ought to be planning a way to meet ourselves(dats if we so desire) when we get to camp, u never can tell, we could be helpful to each other
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by prolific1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
stalyf:

please do you have an idea how much Nigeria customs pay corp members and what there criteria are for taking corp members
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by stalyf(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
prolific1:
please do you have an idea how much Nigeria customs pay corp members and what there criteria are for taking corp members

Payment is 15k at NCS. In Batch B, only those who read computer science, business administration, mass comm, economics were taken.
Except you have someone there.
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by stalyf(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
seyigirl:
batch c stream 2 call up letter is out I just checked mine now and I'm posted to Abuja any useful tips will be appreciated since I will be doing redeployment on marital ground

This could help http://talkingstalyf./2014/07/16/quick-tips-for-prospective-corpers-before-leaving-for-orientation-camp/
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by sattah: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Does anyone know if there is an atm in the Abuja camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by mosbiod(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
sattah:
Does anyone know if there is an atm in the Abuja camp?
yeah there are three atm machines don't bother to carry lots of cash.. just come with some and you withdraw later with the atm
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by sattah: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
mosbiod:
yeah there are three atm machines don't bother to carry lots of cash.. just come with some and you withdraw later with the atm

Awesome, much appreciated
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by fujirice: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2014
sattah:

Awesome, much appreciated
Come on time but I won't advice you to sleep in camp the day before. Just try to be at the gate by 5am if you can on the day they open camp. Believe you me, there'd already be a queue by then. We nairaland fellas have already gotten together but it took time to achieve that. We even have a get together today by 2:30pm. Wonderful pipo I tell ya. Maybe you should drop your number let's add you up on our whatsapp group. Cheers!
Danielskaobi@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
just posted to abj under stream 2. I m already in abj for my call to bar on the 25th. my fellow corp members under stream 2 pls let's identify ourselves
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by sattah: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
fujirice:

Come on time but I won't advice you to sleep in camp the day before. Just try to be at the gate by 5am if you can on the day they open camp. Believe you me, there'd already be a queue by then. We nairaland fellas have already gotten together but it took time to achieve that. We even have a get together today by 2:30pm. Wonderful pipo I tell ya. Maybe you should drop your number let's add you up on our whatsapp group. Cheers!
Danielskaobi@gmail.com
my number is 08051771118
Re: NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! by Marrtynze(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Abuja stream 2 al d way any1 wif me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? / 2016 Batch B Prospective Corpers: Verify Your Name On Senate Approved List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.