Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! - NYSC (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! (59127 Views)

Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
FxTizzle:

grin cheesy

Funny guy.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Otondos r arriving soon....Yippey...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Good Luck to them..
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Abeg I was posted to akwa ibom,una fit give us tips,on camp life and PPA postings thanks
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by bamac(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
A must know about NYSC Orientation camp... http://bamisepeters..nl/2015/04/a-must-know-about-nysc-orientation-camp.html?m=1 share this with your friends going for NYSC service if u love dem
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 01, 2015
agalamanyi:
Abeg I was posted to akwa ibom,una fit give us tips,on camp life and PPA postings thanks

Welcome to d Land of Promise

As u step in to d camp, no going out of d gate for three weeks..U will be welcomed by soldiers, u either start 'frog-jumping' or running from d gate to wia u will be shown ur hostel, den u go for some registrations so as to enable you get ur state code number, (d last number on ur code is your platoon), from here you move to your platoon officer to collect your 'oversize' kits grin except you are the bold type..

For your own good, don't rush to change to your white short n white polo, cos if you do..u will start your 'afternoon drills' under the hot sun..May God help you grin

Expect the sound of d beagle by 4am, by 5am you should be on d parade ground,n also by 3pm for evening drills.. 7:30am Brkfast, go to d kitchen with your meal ticket or visit maami....

Man O War drills would be done platoon by platoon..its fun..don't miss it..Social night is there too..Mr Macho,Miss Nysc, Mock Macho etc, football n volleyball competition, carnival( my platoon won last year's carnival cheesy), no camp fire nyt o..Ensure you participate in at least one of d camp activities..

I can't forget SAED lectures grin...they were so boring atyms..sitting down from 9am-2pm was so tiring, but it was fun anyways..You are expected to join one of d SAED groups..At the end of the SAED week, try to make the presentation of what your group has done, you may gain d State Coordinator's favour as regards your PPA posting..

Allowances- You will be paid #1000 for bicycle allawee
#1500 for transport allawee
#19800 for may allawee

Concerning PPA postings, my advice is for you not to influence it, but if you want to..its up to you..

Pls Be vigilant in camp n be careful too..humble yourself..Respect d camp officials n Soldiers too..try not to break any camp rule..Our State Coordinator is a no-nonsense woman..

Bless You..

Happy Camping..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
Thanks I appreciate
Titiluvly:

As u step in to d camp, no going out of d gate for three weeks..U will be welcomed by soldiers, u either start 'frog-jumping' or running from d gate to wia u will be shown ur hostel, den u go for some registrations so as to enable you get ur state code number, (d last number on ur code is your platoon), from here you move to your platoon officer to collect your 'oversize' kits grin except you are the bold type..

For your own good, don't rush to change to your white short n white polo, cos if you do..u will start your 'afternoon drills' under the hot sun..May God help you grin

Expect the sound of d beagle by 4am, by 5am you should be on d parade ground,n also by 3pm for evening drills.. 7:30am Brkfast, go to d kitchen with your meal ticket or visit maami....

Man O War drills would be done platoon by platoon..its fun..don't miss it..Social night is there too..Mr Macho,Miss Nysc, Mock Macho etc, football n volleyball competition, carnival( my platoon won last year's carnival cheesy), no camp fire nyt o..Ensure you participate in at least one of d camp activities..

I can't forget SAED lectures grin...they were so boring atyms..sitting down from 9am-2pm was so tiring, but it was fun anyways..You are expected to join one of d SAED groups..At the end of the SAED week, try to make the presentation of what your group has done, you may gain d State Coordinator's favour as regards your PPA posting..

#19800 for may allawee

Concerning PPA postings, my advice is for you not to influence it, but if you want to..its up to you..

Pls Be vigilant in camp n be careful too..humble yourself..Respect d camp officials n Soldiers too..try not to break any camp rule..Our State Coordinator is a no-nonsense woman..

Bless You..

Happy Camping..
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2015
agalamanyi:
Thanks I appreciate
U r Welcome...cheesy
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by royalguest: 9:22am On May 04, 2015
Pls does anyone have the phone number of the state coordinator? Pls kindly help me out if you do...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Bruno3000(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2015
Titiluvly:

#19800 for may allawee

Bless You..

Happy Camping..
I appreciate ur enlightenment. Pls how much is the state allawee, hw about cost of food, accommodatn and general cost of living? Again, apart from uyo, which other town/ city is fun to carry out ur PPA? Hw can I influence my being posted to an oil company? Pls I await ur answer
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On May 09, 2015
Bruno3000:
I appreciate ur enlightenment. Pls how much is the state allawee, hw about cost of food, accommodatn and general cost of living? Again, apart from uyo, which other town/ city is fun to carry out ur PPA? Hw can I influence my being posted to an oil company? Pls I await ur answer

State Allawee-#10,000

General cost of living depends on your PPA,,Uyo
is more expensive,, Ikot-ekpene is ok and Abak too. Eket is cool too.

I really don't know about influencing your posting to an oil company.

Bless you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 09, 2015
royalguest:
Pls does anyone have the phone number of the state coordinator? Pls kindly help me out if you do...

Pls Can I know why you need it?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Bruno3000(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2015
Titiluvly:

State Allawee-#10,000
General cost of living depends on your PPA,,Uyo is more expensive,, Ikot-ekpene is ok and Abak too. Eket is cool too.
Bless you
Tanx dear
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Bruno3000(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2015
Titiluvly:

State Allawee-#10,000

General cost of living depends on your PPA,,Uyo
is more expensive,, Ikot-ekpene is ok and Abak too. Eket is cool too.

Bless you
again dear, can u pls help me with a list of oil multinationals dat pay well, if possible how much each company pay? Am workin on something. Tanx.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by portal01: 8:15am On May 10, 2015
curiouses:

Congrats dear....hope you like the state sha?
join us on group chart 08066683234
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 10, 2015
Bruno3000:
again dear, can u pls help me with a list of oil multinationals dat pay well, if possible how much each company pay? Am workin on something. Tanx.

Aww...my dear sorry I don't know about the oil company stuff o
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Bruno3000(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
Titiluvly:

Aww...my dear sorry I don't know about the oil company stuff o
ok dear...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by donsheva: 7:43pm On May 10, 2015
please how is the house rent in akwa ibom
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by spankyflex(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2015
donsheva:
please how is the house rent in akwa ibom
120-150k for a decent selfcon,3k per month for single room.note:this is for uyo metropolis, don't know about other towns.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by donsheva: 8:26pm On May 11, 2015
thanks bro.
spankyflex:
120-150k for a decent selfcon,3k per month for single room.note:this is for uyo metropolis, don't know about other towns.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by Kennycyphers(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Good Morning and Happy New month!!!! Three months to go... Its high time we start thinking about Life after Service year..!!!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
nomabeeee:
grin soo happy..jst saw my posting today..akwaibom so on point.

Hello!
How's NYSC going?

Want to ask u a que, can I?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by nomabeeee(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hello!
How's NYSC going?

Want to ask u a que, can I?
yes please
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
nomabeeee:
yes please

Please, I have few questions about your postings to AkwaIbom.

Earlier u made a comment about working your posting akwaibom. How did u do it eventually?

How is Akwa Ibom?
Is it okay for service?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by nomabeeee(f): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Please, I have few questions about your postings to AkwaIbom.

Earlier u made a comment about working your posting akwaibom. How did u do it eventually?

How is Akwa Ibom?
Is it okay for service?
someone helped me wt the posting.sure akwaibom state is very nice.asides ur normal 19800 which is d federal allowance.u get to recive ur 10000k...dts if ur place of primary assignment is a state parasatal...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2015
nomabeeee:
someone helped me wt the posting.sure akwaibom state is very nice.asides ur normal 19800 which is d federal allowance.u get to recive ur 10000k...dts if ur place of primary assignment is a state parasatal...

Okay!
Thanks a lot!

What of if I don't work in one? Will it be same or less?

Btw, I tot the state allocation is #20k?

Can the 'someone' help me? grin
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by hola106(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
B15 akwa ibom add me up we hv our group here +2347062888246 tanks
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by debris: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Do they pay medical coppers well at their ppa

Titiluvly:

#19800 for may allawee

Bless You..

Happy Camping..
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! by teambiz(f): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hard Analysis: Divide your salary by 30 days and see what you get ( i.e the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan). For example (1) an average level 12 worker in the state government civil service earns #60,000, and this translates to #60,000 ÷30=#2,000 everyday. This is less than the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city. (2) A FRESHLY EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most Nigerian BANKS earns an average of #120,000 monthly,so everyday you get #120,000÷30=#4000 as the daily value for your work life. By implication,this is less than the amount earned daily by an AVERAGE DRIVER in the city and in some villages. (3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of #300,000 monthly. So in a day your work value is #300,000 ÷30=#10,000m this is less than the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetable to lagos MARKETS, TIPPER CAR driver supplying sand for three block industries and construction site just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and are using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners. Hope by now, it is sinking in right? And when there is an issue in the family that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS,HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with WHITE COLLAR JOB. (4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you don't need to be told that #19,000÷30=#660 is your worth on a daily basis. I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who owns a shop, a PEPPER SOUP JOINT and a small TOYOTA COROLLA CAR to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn more than you and WHEEL BARROW PUSHERS working on contract with three ware houses probably make more money than you each day. We shouldn't end at satisfactions from these earnings. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income. Let's take na? No corper should plan for this low income jobs! Be Your own boss please

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.