Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! (22456 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / KADUNA STATE Nysc Batch C'14 Lets Meet Here Asap / NYSC BATCH C'14 ONDO STATE,LET'S MEET HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kilmix: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
eightsin:
Correction... Niger pay 3k n not 6k

What you will enjoy most is the uninterrupted power supply. Especially if u are posted to Kainji. Some of the best PPAs are Kainji dam, Kainji staff sch, NAF bass. ( they pay 15k while Kainji pay about 6k or there about. The best news about these PPAs is that you will be given a very good accommodation with air conditional and fridge. The disadvantages is that it is far from minna or paiko.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201303081240.html/

https://www.nairaland.com/1923315/nysc-current-allowance-states-nigeria/1
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by olaolurhemsy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Team niger....frm LAUTECH
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kilmix: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dayg88:

Cold as how, I was @ Paiko camp, on the 6th of november, 2013 and I can tell u from experience, it's gonna be hot, and I mean hot. I'll advice u go with enuff cash unless u wantu endure with tuwo shinkafi and the likes

Like i said, usually very hot... i was just guessing it might be cold based on my experience in kano Nov. last year.

thanks anyway.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by teelord1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Niger State corper in d house........

3 gbozaa for me
Igbinedion University

pls is it that there is no lady posted 2 Niger nii, haven't see any lady appearance.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Olamidekaka: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
I got Niger state, well it's all good, 08085296186,WhatsApp 7E14420E BBM
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by moses4id(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
note, female. maximum, 3500, the driver can add 200 to take you to camp. so I was told by my colleague that comes to school from there. I am also planning to move on Monday, not sure yet

Sorry mama thanks for your prompt response i mena the transport from ibadan to the camp and when are u paling to move on Monday and where do u base.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kilmix: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
for those coming from warri like me, there is no straight bus. you either take abuja bus or go from warri.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by atobzz: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Howdy my paiko pple!!!...just found out I belong in this family...lets go make memories and break new grounds...leaving for minna on Monday...looking forward to meet y'all
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by adeboolusegun(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Graduated from OAU....Hi Fams...have been posted to serve in Niger and I wish I could get a direct bus from Oshodi to Niger. is that possible?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Segunj8(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
#Team Niger!!!
C14
OAU
Good to hv u all here
I blv we gonna enjoy Niger
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by princewale1: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Is it only sch coppers are posted 2 for dere ppa or companies and ministries ar included and where ar the key main lively cities in Niger state.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by juniorades: 1:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Niger ningas, I love north central, lot of peace n good people.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Emissivity(m): 2:38am On Nov 01, 2014
proudly represents the Team Niger. I hope to enjoy my stay over there
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by ADUNOKIKI(f): 5:31am On Nov 01, 2014
please house,whats the distance of Paiko camp from Minna.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2014
Segunj8:
#Team Niger!!!
C14
OAU
Good to hv u all here
I blv we gonna enjoy Niger

Welcome on board, I am also from OAU. Wat dept did u finish from ?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=ADUNOKIKI post=27626200]please house,whats the distance of Paiko camp from Minna.[/quote

15 to 20mins drive
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2014
Welcome on board, I am also from OAU. Wat dept did u finish from ?[/quote]

me gaaan ife breed, Accounting
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2014
eightsin:
Una too like money... grin. Lol u will get all your pay before u leave the camp..where I fear you might have problem is the state u will b redeployed to..they night withhold ur pay for a month or 2.

bro, before nko. DAT money ish is the koko name. Thanks for the time and attention
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by nobledeals(f): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2014
eightsin:
Una too like money... grin. Lol u will get all your pay before u leave the camp..where I fear you might have problem is the state u will b redeployed to..they night withhold ur pay for a month or 2.

bro, before nko. DAT money ish is the koko na. Thanks for the time and attention
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by eightsin(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2014
nobledeals:

bro, before nko. DAT money ish is the koko na. Thanks for the time and attention

Uwc..go enjoy ur camping
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Olamidekaka: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2014
nobledeals:

I coming 2 paiko too, I have and idea of what the place would look like, I did my law school program in Abuja (bwari) close 2 Niger. Security is all am concerned about
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by teelord1(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Find more abt d state here....
http://www.nigerstate.gov.ng/

Cheers
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Segunj8(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2014
derespect:

Thanks bro
Finished from Geography
Gr8 ife guys go yapa 4 camp, there re about 10 dat I know of already
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Segunj8(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2014
derespect:

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by ADUNOKIKI(f): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2014
Please house, thanks for all the reply so far. Just a little curious as I have never leave west before. I am thinking of getting to Niger on 3rd of Nov. Please is it advisable to lodge in an hotel in Niger and go to camp the next day. I want to know if it's safe to lodge in an hotel.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kissinggourami: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2014
zaksrocafella:
From kaduna whats the easiest route to paiko camp. Thanks as you assist

There are 2 main routes; through zuba or you enter through Tegina. If you're based in Sabon area and it's axis, going to Abuja is quicker. Zuba route will also ensure you see other corpers with little or no clue to where they are going; feel free to join the ignorant crew.

From Kawo side, you take the kaduna-lagos road and the driver enters Minna through Tegina. Stops you either at Mobil or obasanjo shopping complex. Once you're in minna, paiko camp is easy to locate.

PS: for all those asking If the camp is fun and all that, Nysc camp is a reflection of what you want it to be. Whether you serve in the north, south, east, or west. I loved Paiko camp and would have loved to do it all over again but life after service has been good to me.

Make friends please. You'll meet people from all corners of Nigeria. Keep contacts as life after camp may depend on their assistance. Sometimes the high society individuals allow their kids to attend camp. For those who could not get Abuja camp, paiko is the dump ground before relocating.... JUST MAKE FRIENDS!!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by teelord1(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2014
ADUNOKIKI:
Please house, thanks for all the reply so far. Just a little curious as I have never leave west before. I am thinking of getting to Niger on 3rd of Nov. Please is it advisable to lodge in an hotel in Niger and go to camp the next day. I want to know if it's safe to lodge in an hotel.

It advisable I'm leaving lagos Nov 3rd also
Welcome onboard
Pls fasten ur seat belt
It gonna b a damn sweet trip
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kilmix: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Olamidekaka:

I coming 2 paiko too, I have and idea of what the place would look like, I did my law school program in Abuja (bwari) close 2 Niger. Security is all am concerned about

lawyer, howfa...did.u survive d lawskul tsunami?

mine was in kano.
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by Olamidekaka: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2014
kilmix:

lawyer, howfa...did.u survive d lawskul tsunami?

mine was in kano.

Yes Bro, I did, screening 20th ND call 25th,what of u bro
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kilmix: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2014
am leaving for minna on monday

.. plz anyone with info about any good hotel in area were southerners reside in minna?
Re: Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! by kilmix: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Olamidekaka:

Yes Bro, I did, screening 20th ND call 25th,what of u bro

wow!!!.

my screening is 20th and my call is 25th too.

wen re u leaving for camp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC Reviews Posting Policy / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.