Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

"Why Buhari Couldn't Afford N27million APC Presidential Form" - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Buhari Couldn't Afford N27million APC Presidential Form" - Dino Melaye (674 Views)

Amazing..!!! Buhari Couldn't Even Wait To Change His VP..! / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges / He Backs Him Up "Why Buhari Couldn't Afford N27million APC Presidential Form" - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Buhari Couldn't Afford N27million APC Presidential Form" - Dino Melaye by dabrats(f): 2:48am On Oct 29, 2014
I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for the APC presidential form. I became interested and decided to investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly. But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity! God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin.
Read more on http://chynaduru..com/
Re: "Why Buhari Couldn't Afford N27million APC Presidential Form" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 29, 2014
grin grin he's here to defend his uncle
Re: "Why Buhari Couldn't Afford N27million APC Presidential Form" - Dino Melaye by focus7: 4:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Kaeboy:
grin grin he's here to defend his uncle
talk true. Can Jonathan do that? I doubt it, just for 5years in power he is the 6th richest president in Africa.
Re: "Why Buhari Couldn't Afford N27million APC Presidential Form" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 29, 2014
focus7:
talk true. Can Jonathan do that? I doubt it, just for 5years in power he is the 6th richest president in Nigeria.
in Africa u mean......wot did u xpect? wea u tink say all dos missing 20billion dy go........??

(1) (Reply)

We'll Make Rivers Ungovernable For Amachi If..., Hon Bipi / Cross River State Deligate Election / No Child Should Be Born With HIV - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.