Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Batch C14 Lagos - NYSC (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C14 Lagos (73659 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Carmal90:
Pls ur digit pls.... Av been waiting since
Sorry, my batr3 went down and I cudnt reply u. Was there ooo till it got dark n I cudnt find u. Av taken ur digits sha, lets see 2mro pls
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Carmal90:
Still waiting ma @ anugod
I looked 4u but I had no description 2follow. Sorry u were also looking 4me. We'll see 2mro, by God's grace. My digits 07061873876. Like wen do u tink we can see 2mro?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jennii(f): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Where are all the nairalanders at Iseyin. I've been sleeping since 1pm mehn. After they said lagos corpers should come 2moro for our files, I went straight to bed. I hope they keep dragging this out cos I'm not ready to be on that parade ground yet.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
jennii:
Where are all the nairalanders at Iseyin. I've been sleeping since 1pm mehn. After they said lagos corpers should come 2moro for our files, I went straight to bed. I hope they keep dragging this out cos I'm not ready to be on that parade ground yet.
grincheesy
Which hostel are you? I'm in Aseyin hall B, bedspace 27bcheesy

Wha' bou you?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jennii(f): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Anugod:
grincheesy
Which hostel are you? I'm in Aseyin hall B, bedspace 27bcheesy

Wha' bou you?

Is Aseyin that hostel directly opposite that large male hostel, then that's where I am. 55c bedspace. come to the corridor and shout jennii! lol
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
sdot4:
dis green boys for allow person watch dis ball finish undecided
Green boys bawo?grin Hope say u don go sleep sha? Doz guys don waka wt dia lite. Till 2mao @devotion.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
jennii:

Is Aseyin that hostel directly opposite that large male hostel, then that's where I am. 55c bedspace. come to the corridor and shout jennii! lol
The one opposite the reg stand? No o, Aseyin is after Olubadan, the extreme hostel on your way to NCCF/mosque.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
jennii:

You are in the large hostel directly opposite the guys own where reg is ongoing?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by mizenkay(f): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
mydex93:
Babes!!!..show face make I c u jor..also in platoon10..need new friends asap
didn't meet u na tot u knw mi facially? Let's meet 2mao near de health van after mawnin parade dts if u dnt 4get
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jennii(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Anugod:
You are in the large hostel directly opposite the guys own where reg is ongoing?

Yes
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jennii(f): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Anugod:
The one opposite the reg stand? No o, Aseyin is after Olubadan, the extreme hostel on your way to NCCF/mosque.

Lol @ all these places you're calling, I don't know anywhere o.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jennii(f): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Anugod:

2moro I'll be wearing a black tank top and blue skirt, if you happen to see me, tap me lol
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by cedidiong: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Had fun at the mammy market this evening gradually beginning to like this Iseyin of a place
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by cedidiong: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
You must be a very good sleeper. author=jennii post=28403829]Where are all the nairalanders at Iseyin. I've been sleeping since 1pm mehn. After they said lagos corpers should come 2moro for our files, I went straight to bed. I hope they keep dragging this out cos I'm not ready to be on that parade ground yet. [/quote]
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by cedidiong: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm an angel not a dibia as for the kits i'm still waiting impatiently for it to arrive my mum is eagerly waiting for the pics. quote author=Anugod post=28398062] Hehehe, u b dibia? White fowlgrin have you been kitted?
They said we Lagos corpers stretched their materials beyond limit, so they have to get more stuffs from Abuja. That means insufficient kits for already registered members, so no drills or parade for unkitted peeps for nowcheesy Me go dey observer mood till everybody don kit upgringrin[/quote]
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 3:19am On Nov 28, 2014
mydex93:
i'm also in platoon 10 ipaja camp
All of una just the hide, this issue of no pix on your profile is making identification difficult. How was the parade?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 3:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Wildemex92:
am also in 7
Guy you scarce oh, I De platoon 6.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 3:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Florrie:
Kudos to all on the parade ground under the sun. As for me, my id card registration is goin to take the whole day conveniently.
Hey yet to meet you, looking forward to that, call me if you can. 08133458461
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 3:24am On Nov 28, 2014
jenyunwojo:
coolCamp is nt easy ke! Today's own was so stressful, Slow march was confusing * whispering* even Drakula was marchin funny grin, buh I always luk 4ward 2 meetin som very special pple during meals n 4 all its worth Y'll are gonna make Camp less stressful! Ehen! I commanded my platoon n it was 9ce sha! If ure still forming Ajebutter u are soo wrong!

Chai, juju, you just the enter me ba! No worries I will revenge, but I got slow match at the first trial, and was the first to do so grin
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 3:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Well, iyana-ipaja camp is truly going to be fantastic, the girls out number the boys by 1:5 this is constituting an issue in my platoon where out of over 300 only 40 are boys, we go carry last for everything.

All those without profile pictures have made, identifying them on camp really difficult , it's not fair oh

The food in this camp has been tremendous. It very ok, so we NL have been having our meals together like a family, if you haven't, please join us, usually outside behind the union bank mobile atm, it's fun.

My advice goes to those dodging parade, they are stressing us out this early cos, swearing in of Corp members is on Monday, they want you to get the routine, if you dodge it, you might look like a black sheep that day, especially removing and replacement of head dress grin

Girls just outnumbered all the boys in this camp by 70 to 30 percent.

This is the first camp to readily grant people permanent exit after registration, we are more than required, over 3000 over the supposed 2000, they had no option but to accept even those sent to iseyin camp in Oyo that reported here, this lead to overcrowding, nysc was literally pleading with Corp members to take exit forms. All the pregnant and disabled were given compulsory exit.

Enough Ajebutter and people forming what they are not, I will catch my fun, make new friends and also make history grin

Gold, gbemi, juju, chizzydiamond, etc you guys rock.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by mydex93(f): 4:38am On Nov 28, 2014
mizenkay:
didn't meet u na tot u knw mi facially? Let's meet 2mao near de health van after mawnin parade dts if u dnt 4get
okies...I sure wudnt forget
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by mydex93(f): 4:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Drakula:

All of una just the hide, this issue of no pix on your profile is making identification difficult. How was the parade?
Heheheheee.. my pix is on jor..Parade yesterday was Dayumn boring for me
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2014
jennii:

2moro I'll be wearing a black tank top and blue skirt, if you happen to see me, tap me lol
Hey uu, were you @devotion today? Try lets see @d lecture. Gv me descriptns 2locate u or drop ur number...
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jennii(f): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Anugod:
Hey uu, were you @devotion today? Try lets see @d lecture. Gv me descriptns 2locate u or drop ur number...

I'm under that canopy where they're doing reg watching those people exercising, come there, I'm wearing a black top and blue skirt, sitting between a girl in red and a yellow boy in white.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2014
Hey guys how is it going? Ipaja peeps, you guys should be having so much fun amidst the stress. Really missing you cos I know it would never be a dull moment with you guys.

Carmal90, Jenii and every other Iseyin campers, maybe we could just fix up a general time to meet, prolly @breakfast or lunch break. I had to start asking every new friend I meet if he/she is a nairalandergrin just so I could meet some of you.

Well, these guys are still taking inventory of the kits they got from Abuja, so lots are still unkitted till later in the day.

The staff and officials are kind and caring but do not tolerate indiscipline. Hope to make lots of friends among themwink

We have lots of guys in my platoon...I hope they do not disappoint angry

Activities started out in earnest. Welcome party today by 8pm, dance and drama competitions to start next weekcheesy I can't wait.

Let me just say this, I miss having Jenyunwojo, Drakula, gdaniels, Chizzydiamond and other sweet peeps around mesadsadsad
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2014
jennii:

I'm under that canopy where they're doing reg watching those people exercising, come there, I'm wearing a black top and blue skirt, sitting between a girl in red and a yellow boy in white.
Right away...
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Carmal90(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2014
Finally'meet anugod,jenni and essien... D camp is getting bubbling

2 Likes

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by CoCoLav(f): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2014
Carmal90:
Finally'meet anugod,jenni and essien... D camp is getting bubbling

Please are those doing registration today plenty?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2014
CoCoLav:

Please are those doing registration today plenty?
No, not really. Most have registered already. But they said files have finished for Lagos corpers, so when they are available (I think later in the evening), registration will continue.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Wow this is lovely. First met Jennii, then Essien and Carmal90. You guys rock!kiss
No longer feeling bored. Hope to meet more Nairalanders here in Iseyin...
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
mydex93:
Heheheheee.. my pix is on jor..Parade yesterday was Dayumn boring for me
Parade was not just boring but stressful, call me let's meet up or drop your number, and if you can reach mizenkay then you will reach me
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by mydex93(f): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Drakula:

Parade was not just boring but stressful, call me let's meet up or drop your number, and if you can reach mizenkay then you will reach me

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Female Corper Rocks Her Oversized NYSC Kit. Photo / Tinuade Adejuiyegbe Becomes First Seating Tradition Ruler To Attend NYSC Camp / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.