Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Batch C14 Lagos - NYSC (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C14 Lagos (73454 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Ademat7:
Can anyone pls clear air on an info I heard about how coppers are paid in lagos,"few corp member receive #15000" while IMO I think those who teach collect 15k.waiting for ur response concerning both state and federal allowee;Thanks.

Yeah, not all Corp members in lagos state receive the 15k state allowance, only first 600 Corp member posted to ministry of special duties and state owned schools, 10k for those in ministries and 15k for those in schools. And you must be among the first 600 to have reported to alausa.
Every corper is going to be paid the federal allowee of 19k8h
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jennii(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hey guys, has anyone been able to sign into that lagosnysc.com site? If so, which pin did you use to sign in?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by U235weapongrade: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=Mannylex post=29330591]

Manny ur hia..
Was so bored dis morning and decided to go thru dia thread..
Howdy my broda?

Any Amuwo-Odofin / festac Kopa in d house?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 5:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Ma pple! Lng tym! Hope y'll are gud. Boring PPA, d only fun part was d camp. I miss u guys sha!

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Ademat7(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2015
jenyunwojo:
Ma pple! Lng tym! Hope y'll are gud. Boring PPA, d only fun part was d camp. I miss u guys sha!
. Y boring? Are u not in a ministry?(Expecting 10k) or teaching(expecting 15k) please shed more light on my comment and express ur feelings in ur PPA. thanks
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2015
OK back to the matter on ground. ELECTIONS
for those who registered (special reference to Corp members) INEC has sent a text message to you, I found you haven't received it already, then it may be network issues or you imputed a wrong number during the online application. Well the text message States that,

Having applied to serve as INEC Adhoc Staff, Pls appear for screening at your LGA of Resisdence/Enrolment on 26th-28th of Jan,. 2015 with your Call-Up letter.

Please even if your registration was not successful and you are a corper who wants to participate, just try and show up. Lagos state is lacking ad-hoc workers, they even considered making it compulsory for corpers but changed the decision as it will make tempers flare.
Well I advice you to turn up, the pay would be am added incentive to your allowance, and it's just two Saturdays.
In area of security, if thugs should come for the ballot box, hand it over without a fuss.
If you are the sharp type, just tell them to drop some change for you so you can buy pure water, most cases they will give you a sumptuous change.

Don't go and play the hero. Nigeria doesn't honour her heroes.

Cheers.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by gdaniels31(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello house, been a while Here.

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
gdaniels31:
Hello house, been a while Here.
Hey gdaniels, where's ur PPA? Hope I get to meet you soon, I'm @Ikorodu...
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Carmal90(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Drakula:
OK back to the matter on ground. ELECTIONS
for those who registered (special reference to Corp members) INEC has sent a text message to you, I found you haven't received it already, then it may be network issues or you imputed a wrong number during the online application. Well the text message States that,

Having applied to serve as INEC Adhoc Staff, Pls appear for screening at your LGA of Resisdence/Enrolment on 26th-28th of Jan,. 2015 with your Call-Up letter.

Please even if your registration was not successful and you are a corper who wants to participate, just try and show up. Lagos state is lacking ad-hoc workers, they even considered making it compulsory for corpers but changed the decision as it will make tempers flare.
Well I advice you to turn up, the pay would be am added incentive to your allowance, and it's just two Saturdays.
In area of security, if thugs should come for the ballot box, hand it over without a fuss.
If you are the sharp type, just tell them to drop some change for you so you can buy pure water, most cases they will give you a sumptuous change.

Don't go and play the hero. Nigeria doesn't honour her heroes.

Cheers.
my boss,Pls is it possible for me to register @ ajeromi ifelodun local govt,despite the fact am serving in alausa.. Plsss response is needed
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please did anyone get this text from NYSC LAGOS?

I am directed 2 inform U dat U are to report @ d NYSC Mult Hall Sec.S/L 4 a meeting wt D State Coord by 9am on THUR. 29/1/15.Above is 4 ur strict compliance.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ademat7:
. Y boring? Are u not in a ministry?(Expecting 10k) or teaching(expecting 15k) please shed more light on my comment and express ur feelings in ur PPA. thanks
. My ppa is at a local govt, drs notin 2 do dr.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fortissimo:

I am directed 2 inform U dat U are to report @ d NYSC Mult Hall Sec.S/L 4 a meeting wt D State Coord by 9am on THUR. 29/1/15.Above is 4 ur strict compliance.
. I'd advice u go
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Ademat7(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
jenyunwojo:
. My ppa is at a local govt, drs notin 2 do dr.
sometimes why Govt can't post corp members to where they can learn something even if its own by d Govt or private instead of a jobless PPA
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Carmal90:
my boss,Pls is it possible for me to register @ ajeromi ifelodun local govt,despite the fact am serving in alausa.. Plsss response is needed
Sorry for replying late sir,
Yes you can register, in fact you can register under any local government irrespective of your ppa, the paramount thing is to register under the local government where you live i.e your residence, cos there won't be movement on that day, so your polling unit will be a walking distance from your house, that's why on INEC insisted you register in the INEC office located at your local government of residence.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fortissimo:

I believe that message was meant particularly for you. I suggest you go prepared to defend any question poised to you. Yiu may even get a reward or rebuking, let us know the outcome. Wish you the best
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fortissimo:

I believe that message was meant particularly for you. I suggest you go prepared to defend any question poised to you. You may even get a reward or rebuking, let us know the outcome. Wish you the best
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Carmal90(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Drakula:

Sorry for replying late sir,
Yes you can register, in fact you can register under any local government irrespective of your ppa, the paramount thing is to register under the local government where you live i.e your residence, cos there won't be movement on that day, so your polling unit will be a walking distance from your house, that's why on INEC insisted you register in the INEC office located at your local government of residence.
Kkk Tanx so much sir
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Alexandra(f): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Yh grin
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Alexandra:
Yh grin
This comment de make me laugh grin grin
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Alexandra(f): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2015
Lol y??
Drakula:

This comment de make me laugh grin grin
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Alexandra:
Lol y??
Just funny imagining you with a smile like this smilies grin grin grin
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Ademat7(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Pls what is the implication of collecting "call up letter and number" from institution to someone who wanted to influence his posting. thanks in advance
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Ishowdels(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Drakula:

Just funny imagining you with a smile like this smilies grin grin grin

You have a pm sir
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Hello Drakula,
thanks for making this thread tick. Hope you are enjoying your service year so far?
I am a prospective A15 corp member. I was mobilized to Benue for C14 but had to defer due to ineluctable reasons.
I have decided to serve in Lagos now and want my PPA close to my residence. I stay at Ijegun after Ikotun. I have two questions for you, please:
1. What can I do to ensure that I get a PPA close to my house? Ijegun comprehensive school is the commonest PPA in my area. A friend who lives in my street just passed out with A14. What do you suggest I do to get a place there?
2. Also, I heard corp members in the schools get 15k as state allownce, some of them though. What specific steps should I take so I can qualify for this remuneration, please?

I will appreciate any form of assistance you render, please.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
sirRiddy:
Hello Drakula,
thanks for making this thread tick. Hope you are enjoying your service year so far?
I am a prospective A15 corp member. I was mobilized to Benue for C14 but had to defer due to ineluctable reasons.
I have decided to serve in Lagos now and want my PPA close to my residence. I stay at Ijegun after Ikotun. I have two questions for you, please:
1. What can I do to ensure that I get a PPA close to my house? Ijegun comprehensive school is the commonest PPA in my area. A friend who lives in my street just passed out with A14. What do you suggest I do to get a place there?
2. Also, I heard corp members in the schools get 15k as state allownce, some of them though. What specific steps should I take so I can qualify for this remuneration, please?

I will appreciate any form of assistance you render, please.

Thank you sir for the compliment, but you all make it tick, without you this thread won't exist.

1. Lagos state has made it easy to choose where you want your ppa. When you go to camp, on the data form you will be asked for your permanent address and Lagos address, write the address of the locality you want to do your ppa. You will be posted to the LGA, where that address falls.
About the school, if you can get a request letter from the head teacher, take it with you to camp, get close to your platoon inspector and he/she will assist you, and since it's a school it will be honoured with ease and immediate alacrity.

2. Not just corpers in schools, but corpers in "government" owned schools. So if the school in question '1' is a private school forget about the 15k. But if it's a public school. Then immediately you get your posting letter on the last day in camp, throw away all your luggage pull your shirts and pants, wear your jungle boots(Joking) and run like the sun is going to fall on you to alausa just make sure you have plans to get there on time if possible charter a taxi as I and my friends did. Go to alausa The local government secretariat and collect a number and submit your form. Cos it's just first 600 that will be paid the 15k/10k, the rest will be rejected and that's the beginning of up and down wahala.

Hope I answered your questions, will be glad to enumerate further.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Thanks for the comprehensive reply. I am so grateful.
Drakula:

Thank you sir for the compliment, but you all make it tick, without you this thread won't exist.

1. Lagos state has made it easy to choose where you want your ppa. When you go to camp, on the data form you will be asked for your permanent address and Lagos address, write the address of the locality you want to do your ppa. You will be posted to the LGA, where that address falls.
About the school, if you can get a request letter from the head teacher, take it with you to camp, get close to your platoon inspector and he/she will assist you, and since it's a school it will be honoured with ease and immediate alacrity.

2. Not just corpers in schools, but corpers in "government" owned schools. So if the school in question '1' is a private school forget about the 15k. But if it's a public school. Then immediately you get your posting letter on the last day in camp, throw away all your luggage pull your shirts and pants, wear your jungle boots(Joking) and run like the sun is going to fall on you to alausa just make sure you have plans to get there on time if possible charter a taxi as I and my friends did. Go to alausa The local government secretariat and collect a number and submit your form. Cos it's just first 600 that will be paid the 15k/10k, the rest will be rejected and that's the beginning of up and down wahala.

Hope I answered your questions, will be glad to enumerate further.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by gdaniels31(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
@anugod m cool. Am under d ministry of health alausa but was reposted by dis ministry to a nursing school at igando close to iyana apaja. Yea sure we would get to meet soon. Am at Ogba close to ikeja. You can send me your number. Would beep u 07067887460 call me wt dt.
Anugod:
Hey gdaniels, where's ur PPA? Hope I get to meet you soon, I'm @Ikorodu...
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by gdaniels31(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
My best pals in camp. I ND Tony made history 5&6.dnt ask questions
Drakula:
Gidi Camp
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2015
gdaniels31:
My best pals in camp. I ND Tony made history 5&6.dnt ask questions
Don't mind him, ask questions. His the best though.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Drakula:
We

So na u b drakula....I dey see u wella for our platoon n even Local government

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Female Corper Rocks Her Oversized NYSC Kit. Photo / Tinuade Adejuiyegbe Becomes First Seating Tradition Ruler To Attend NYSC Camp / Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.