Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku (3762 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2014
?
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by ntyce(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Playing the poverty game like his ex boss Jona who had no shoes.
But 14km daily, the guy should be fit enough to represent nigeria in the marathon races.

Liebaran Maku

1 Like

Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by Johnnyessence(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2014
maku thinks his words will make every one to look to him he has fail when he was minister nothing to show us except feeding us with lies he's a liar and doesn't av anything good things for us they think they can feed us with stupid words they are bunch of liars they av no program for us except spreading lies around and let me tell him here he has failed woefully when he was minister of information nothing to show us except they embezzle our treasury .this is bad very bad imagine telling us he walk 14km to school and so what so d poor that doesn't av transport money that hasn't board car or buses to schools are fools abi he doesn't av point to convince us he's a failure. they think they can bribe us with rice,money and kerosene when d election is around d corner forget ooooo PDP will loose all d northern state they are thieves feeding us with lies. they will be voted out from power come 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by Omimah: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2014
condralbede:
I walked 16km during my primary school days,4km during my secondary school days cos I stayed in boarding school. 1O km everyday during my University days.Now I walks 15 km a days seeking for a job...maku yours is better u hv stopped walking.70% of Nigerian are still walking.tongue
Small time one mumu politician fit him waka 15km with shoe and uniform, only pant, go school.
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2014
RockMaxi:
Oga ex-minister, you sure say you know what you are saying, that is 7,000metres to school as a child and 7,000metres back not even as a teenager. shocked
Please who did the measurement? Haba! please tell us something real and factual.
Nigerian Politicians are always from a humble beginning. grin And truth be told those from humble beginning rarely say it.

bros u have a point there ooo... I was about asking when will he reach? 2 or 3 hours before closing time??

2 Likes

Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by omoreminder2: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
?

My sister, is that your pix you put in your profile? Kai, if it is you are beautifal gan ooo. Can I have your number please Berem?
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2014
ntyce:
Playing the poverty game like his ex boss Jona who had no shoes.
But 14km daily, the guy should be fit enough to represent nigeria in the marathon races.

Liebaran Maku
bros u correct! I wonder why we haven't got any marathon runner?
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by condralbede(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:

Small time one mumu politician fit him waka 15km with shoe and uniform, only pant, go school.
for whrwith their protruding tummycheesytonguegrin
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by experimentist: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Answer this question and win a bicycle..

- if maku walked 14km daily to pry school for 6years, walked another 14km to secondary school for another 6years and 10km to university for 6years.. How many kilometers does he covers in 18years?
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by tpia6: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2014
But please, if boko haram or kidnappers are reading, let these little kids be o.

Its not everything you have to jump up at.
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by tpia6: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2014
experimentist:

- if maku walked 14km daily to pry school for 6years, walked another 14km to secondary school for another 6years and 10km to university for 6years.. How many kilometers does he covers in 18years?

Is the information important to you?
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by Omimah: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2014
condralbede:
for whrwith their protruding tummycheesytonguegrin
Don't be surprised, even the over 1 billion Jonathan gets for meal, he could go about telling the poor he drinks garri with kulikuli in Aso Rock.
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by experimentist: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
tpia6:

Is the information important to you?
mr man answer d question before asking question.. Na una dey carry fail exam.
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by tpia6: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2014
experimentist:
Na so i carry fail exam.

Obviously.
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2014
experimentist:

uncle me me me me.................

38km sir!
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by D9ty7(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Version 2.0 of I had no shoes. I know you had shoes then, you just have to walk.
Like one of the posters ahead of me said. "Nigerian breaking and setting records since 1904."
This one suppose enter Guiness book of record. You almost covered the circumference of the earth as a child. smh for the ex honourable minister.
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by tpia6: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2014
khattab02:

38km sir!

He couldn't figure it out himself via google?
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by experimentist: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2014
khattab02:

38km sir!
where's ur formula? Hw do u come to dat conclusion?
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Uncle me me me again.........................................................

He covered 13,870km in 18 years sir!
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by ofala(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Akuko n'egwu Mike Ejeagha
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by jchima14: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2014
greatgod2012:

you walked 14 kilometers to school everyday............with shoes or without shoes

With shoes, oga GEJ was without grin grin
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2014
experimentist:
where's ur formula? Hw do u come to dat conclusion?
that was wrong sir, I think am wrong again sir.

We have 365 days in a year. If he covers 14km in a day. 14km multiply by 365 days will give us the distance in a year.... Thinking...

Chei I don miss am again. Teacher I dey come!
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by tpia6: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2014
jchima14:

With shoes, oga GEJ was without grin grin

Yes, the real question is were shoes present or absent.

Almost everybody outside lagos walks to or from school at some point.

But some do it without shoes.
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by jchima14: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2014
experimentist:

I stil dey think but i fit get the bicycle first grin
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
tpia6:

Yes, the real question is were shoes present or absent.

Almost everybody outside lagos walks to or from school at some point.

But some do it without shoes.
lol...
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2014
jchima14:

I stil dey think but i fit get the bicycle first grin
answer amm first na?
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by Olaolufred(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2014
ANOTHER LIES FROM PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE.
IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT, THEY KNOW NIGERIANS DWELL ON SENTIMENTS THAN REASON.

WHY SHOULD I VOTE SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE HE HAD NO SHOES?
SO I MUST VOTE ANOTHER BECAUSE HE TRECKED 14 KMS.

MANY NIGERIANS TRECKED MORE. WHY DO WE AS A PEOPLE WENT SO LOW THAT THESE THIEVES NOW USES CHEAP THINGS LIKE THIS TO CAMPAIGN?

NIGERIANS SEEMS TO BE FOOLS THAT POLITICIANS CALL US.
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by jchima14: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2014
khattab02:
answer amm first na?

But I need the bicycle first so that i no go waka 14km to school go ask my teacher grin
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by experimentist: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014
tpia6:

Obviously.
werey
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by celeron40(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Kaeboy:
but u had a shoe...........
gringrin
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Teacher teacher where u dey?? E be like say you ma dey one corner dey seriously calculate ooooo...

I think the answer is 83,220km in 18 years. I get am
Re: I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku by experimentist: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2014
khattab02:
that was wrong sir, I think am wrong again sir.

We have 365 days in a year. If he covers 14km in a day. 14km multiply by 365 days will give us the distance in a year.... Thinking...

Chei I don miss am again. Teacher I dey come!
do ur homework well gademit! grin

Calculator is allowed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modified / Dieziani: Day Of Reckoning. / IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.