Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! (34395 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by HONCORPER: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oh house, I graz frm kogi state university. study political sc, posted to Abia state pls. house is d camp & life in Abia generaly?
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Marshiro:
Will be moving on monday and U̶̲̥̅̊?
Monday ke. Na Tuesday Evening o. grin
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Sammyblaq(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Aero Contractors. Book from Gidi to Owerri then take Umuahia bus from d airport junction.
u cant get a bus going to umuahia directly from the airport junction. U have to board a bus enroute Aba, tell them u'l be dropping @ umu-ekea junc., from the junction u'l see buses going down to umuahia...
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sammyblaq:

u cant get a bus going to umuahia directly from the airport junction. U have to board a bus enroute Aba, tell them u'l be dropping @ umu-ekea junc., from the junction u'l see buses going down to umuahia...
Thanks alot. How long will it take me from the airport to Camp? Pls just approximate. And which bus will i take that will drop me at d camp? Thanks alot bro.
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Sammyblaq(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Thanks alot. How long will it take me from the airport to Camp? Pls just approximate. And which bus will i take that will drop me at d camp? Thanks alot bro.
2hrs+...as a newbie to the state let me direct u dis way.
As u alight @ umuahia(isi-gate)...get to st paul church(not far from isi-gate: trekkable)...buses are been loaded there to igbere...board on. The camp is along the way. They will ask were u'l be dropping...tell them bende. Like 30mins into the journey tell the driver NYSC camp.
Hope u get

1 Like

Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sammyblaq:

2hrs+...as a newbie to the state let me direct u dis way.
As u alight @ umuahia(isi-gate)...get to st paul church(not far from isi-gate: trekkable)...buses are been loaded there to igbere...board on. The camp is along the way. They will ask were u'l be dropping...tell them bende. Like 30mins into the journey tell the driver NYSC camp.
Hope u get
Yes! I perfectly get it. You've been very helpful bro. Thanks alot. God bless you real good. Thanks.
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
@sammyblaq you won't tell them to buy rainboot - incase they are posted to Aba (for the raining season)
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Sammyblaq(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Yes! I perfectly get it. You've been very helpful bro. Thanks alot. God bless you real good. Thanks.
u'welcome...'ndewo' is the general greeting bro. Apply it like die.
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Sammyblaq(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
@sammyblaq you won't tell them to buy rainboot - incase they are posted to Aba (for the raining season)
hahahahaha...KB ooooohm! i dont want to start with that. Na gradual tyn. Under the rain...under the sun tyn.
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sammyblaq:

hahahahaha...KB ooooohm! i dont want to start with that. Na gradual tyn. Under the rain...under the sun tyn.

ahhhh...
No vex na, na make de buy original come from Lagos. grin
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by shahpour(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Heard its 8-10hrs. Bus is at Jibowu, Maza maza/Festac Town first gate, Oshodi, Voks. Heard the price is around #4500. You should be at the park as early as 6am. See you there!
Thanks bro. Got most of my stuff today so stressed. Would we be provided with a belt? because i didn't get one
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Sammyblaq(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ahhhh...
No vex na, na make de buy original come from Lagos. grin
how kwanu i go vex 4 u nah¿
NYsC na ruggedly...any which way nnem
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by shahpour(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sammyblaq:

how kwanu i go vex 4 u nah¿
NYsC na ruggedly...any which way nnem
Pls i need directions to get to Abia camp from Lag via road. Also is there anyone going from the Jibowo park?
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by judebebo: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2014
Am a batch B corper serving inAbia state for enquiries contact me via whatsapp - 09095196351
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by uniquemonique(f): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Hello
Abia state is calling me!
I wanted to serve in the west. shocked >:
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 31, 2014
AfonSales:
Zerray pls how is Abia camp? I mean in terms of toilet facility, food, and soldier's attitude towards otondos..
soldiers are so friendly to corpers,the camp food is ok,,but there is also mammy a plate of food is 250,the light is ok nd there is a standby generator,there are no/few sockets in hostels so get a power bank or charge for 50 naira in mammy or you can charge in the church/mosque.one thing to note is that it is very very cold in camp axis now pls kit yourself well before coming.
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by AfonSales(m): 4:43am On Oct 31, 2014
zerray:
soldiers are so friendly to corpers,the camp food is ok,,but there is also mammy a plate of food is 250,the light is ok nd there is a standby generator,there are no/few sockets in hostels so get a power bank or charge for 50 naira in mammy or you can charge in the church/mosque.one thing to note is that it is very very cold in camp axis now pls kit yourself well before coming.

Thanks a lot dear.
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by abdul278(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2014
#TeamBUK ready to rock and roll, we will soon be hitting to Abia insha Allah
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Sammyblaq(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2014
shahpour:
Pls i need directions to get to Abia camp from Lag via road. Also is there anyone going from the Jibowo park?
coming from lag...the time frame will be dat 8-10 hours.
Umuahias city centre is ISI-GATE...most trans coy have parks around there. ST.PAULS church is quite close from isi-gate(u can make it wt leg : 5mins). When u get to ST.Pauls church(just after the church gate) board a bus going to (bende,igbere). The camp is along the way. Make the driver know wer u'l be dropping 30mins into the journey. Welcome.
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Can one resume camp late? Like 5th
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by shahpour(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2014
gaffreaks:
Can one resume camp late? Like 5th
Its possible but i don't think any day after that is advisable. Early to camp well i think brings about less stress. I stand to be corrected
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by shahpour(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Sammyblaq:

Umuahias city centre is ISI-GATE...most trans coy have parks around there. ST.PAULS church is quite close from isi-gate(u can make it wt leg : 5mins). When u get to ST.Pauls church(just after the church gate) board a bus going to (bende,igbere). The camp is along the way. Make the driver know wer u'l be dropping 30mins into the journey. Welcome.
Do you think there could be provision for buses to directly convey only PCMs to bende? Would be cool if we could get a bus to bende camp directly without the igbere challenge kiss
Sammyblaq:

Do you think there could be provision for buses to directly convey only PCMs to bende? Would be cool if we could get a bus to bende camp directly without the igbere challenge
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2014
abdul278:
#TeamBUK ready to rock and roll, we will soon be hitting to Abia insha Allah
Abdul acctn, shey na u?
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Marshiro(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Monday ke. Na Tuesday Evening o. grin
Na so ooo,na d distance D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mk ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear oo,jst †̥ b on Τ̲̅ђC̶̲̥̅̊ safe syd.....are U̶̲̥̅̊ still going by air?
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2014
shahpour:
Its possible but i don't think any day after that is advisable. Early to camp well i think brings about less stress. I stand to be corrected
tnx alot
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Marshiro:
Na so ooo,na d distance D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mk ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear oo,jst †̥ b on Τ̲̅ђC̶̲̥̅̊ safe syd.....are U̶̲̥̅̊ still going by air?
Yeah. When are you hitting camp?
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by abdul278(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
gaffreaks:

Abdul acctn, shey na u?

gaffreaks no, from Geo. but I know that of acctn
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Akerry(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
posted to ABIA state too.......sodiqyinka, afonsales, i sight una TEAM KSU# TEAM ABIA STATE#

1 Like

Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by darlingnuel(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
uniquemonique:
Hello
Abia state is calling me!
I wanted to serve in the west. shocked >:
ABIA is a cool place to serve: peaceful, lower cost of living etc. The Abia NYSC camp is cool too. I wish u the best!

1 Like

Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by Bekuma(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hailing to all ABIANS n all de BATCH C corpers may we fly to land BENDE LGA safely! Pls how many hours from J town to abia? ONELOVE!
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by harbieholar(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Posted 2 abia copers in Lagos pls let's mit @ jibowu park in Lagos b4 6am...so we can move 2geda....pls dnt b late....let d fun begin from d car park smiley
Re: NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! by aydriano(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hey pipz am a zikite posted to abia.. hw do i get to camp frm anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Realities Of Life After NYSC / Mathematics Quiz Competition I Organized Between two schools here In Katsina / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.