Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,606 members, 7,801,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) (15248 Views)

I Was Attacked For Saying Buhari Is Not A Religious Fanatic, Says Bishop Kukah / Why Is Buhari Been Called “BABAONECHANCE”? / Osibanjo,amosun,buhari Been Boo And Humiliated In Ogun State,his State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by ganase2: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Of course Nigerians are very religious people but we should learn to separate religion from governance. Imposing your religious wishes and believes on people you desperately want to rule is unpardonable (of course he doesnt mind muslim-muslim ticket)

You might have some differences with Fashola and Tinubu (i have some level of personal reservations with the two), however, you can hardly know their religions. Apart from both having wives who are christains, they dont flaunt their religion and attend both churches and mosques.

I may be a northerner/middle beltan muslim based in Lagos, but give it to Yoruba Nollywood industry. They preach religious tolerance through their movies.

Now, do i vote this man (already very advanced agewise), whose rule could spell doom based on religious insensitivity or my "president" who currently has a passmark of average (50%) in term of development and needs to grow more balls to show he is a true leader of the largest black population in the world

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Proffdada: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2014
BH prime sponsor BTW FTC grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by UltraMusicGroup: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Someone once said, " Voting Buhari is as good as voting Shekau himself"

I comment my reserve!

22 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Ok. Seen. Anything else

6 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by condralbede(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Fixed....thanks op.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by secnelly: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2014
[size=20pt]Buhari a na-ebughari (shaking about) nigerians since birth[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari seeking cheap sentiment for election vote. This guy is old man, when are we gonna have the leaders of tomorrow on power?

25 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by emmansy(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Seen, noted!!!
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by benega: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Chai and I was supporting this extremist

26 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by pendy79: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2014
The lack of understading exhibited by the OP and some commentaries on this thread is on a level beyond reasoning.

If the speech was at a seminar organised by the council of sharia as indicated in the last paragragh of the newspaper cutting you posted ? Do you expect him to tell them that MOSAIC law should be adopted? His audience nececitated his words. I will only be concern if you have any evidence that he implemented or dabbled into sharia implementation when he was head of state

16 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by idumuose(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2014
As soon as Buhari comes to power(may God forbid),he will cut our diplomatic ties with Israel,he will
begin to hobnob with Iran,north korea,Pakistan,sudan and Taliban.
Remember it was during his regime that Nigerians were stopped from entering Britain visa free

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by benega: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by benega: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Ok. Seen. Anything else
bro what do u have 2 say concerning this damaging evidence. Am rili having second thoughts about buhari now. I don't want naija turned into isis regional HQ. I love my country

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by rattlesnake(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Evidence....

Therefore its time to vote for

Mr Ibu

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by eightsin(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:
The lack of understading exhibited by the OP and some commentaries on this thread is on a level beyond reasoning.

If the speech was at a seminar organised by the council of sharia as indicated in the last paragragh of the newspaper cutting you posted ? Do you expect him to tell them that MOSAIC law should be adopted? His audience nececitated his words. I will only be concern if you have any evidence that he implemented or dabbled into sharia implementation when he was head of state

Seriously? Please read what you've written and then tell me if it doesn't worsen the argument in favour General

33 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2014
if we continue to dig up the 'mouth waggering confessions' politician make in other to favour affiliated groups and parties, whose main objectives is to win elections or be a majority leader, then nobody is qualified for any leadership post.

Religious problems is majorly as a results of ignorance associated with the spiralling level of corruption in the country.Let's tackle the economy first, and give 'idle minds' limited reasons not to blow things up.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2014
benega:
bro what do u have 2 say concerning this damaging evidence. Am rili having second thoughts about buhari now. I don't want naija turned into isis regional HQ. I love my country
We have seen this over a thousand times on this forum and it is getting too damn boring. Don't these folks have any other card to play?? I can bet my life you will see a dozen more of threads like this before the day runs out. Why aren't they giving us reasons to vote Jonathan?? Why is it so difficult to sell Jonathan using his "unparalleled developmental strides"?? What has jonathan achieved since he got into Aso Rock besides polarising Nigerians along religious and tribal lines?? Ask them this question: how many of them wouldn't prefer living the rest of their lives in a place like UAE or Qatar to living in Nigeria??

If you think you can't vote for Buhari because of some flimsy reason as the statement above, then goodluck to you.
I'm as Christian as can be and I say this with every sense of responsibility in me, Buhari is God's gift to this nation, and I will cast my vote in his favour 50times over even if he looses his 49th contest!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:

See yourself!
A man's yes in sokoto, should also be yes in calabar.
So if he doesn't mean these things he said, he probably doesn't mean all those promises he has made If he becomes president.

38 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by AMINU4(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2014
de fear of buhari is de bigining of wisdom 4 PDP nd his enemies.
sai buhari.
i belive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2014
lynpetra:
if we continue to dig up the 'mouth waggering confessions' politician make in other to favour affiliated groups and parties, whose main objectives is to win elections or be a majority leader, then nobody is qualified for any leadership post.

Religious problems is majorly as a results of ignorance associated with the spiralling level of corruption in the country.Let's tackle the economy first, and give 'idle minds' a limited reasons not to blow things up.
God bless you my sister!!! And this is the core reason why you would find these Christian religious zealots on Nairaland making thanksgiving in church whenever they get a chance to travel to Islamic countries like Qatar and the UAE!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by arabbunkum: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Oh my...! This Buhari of a man is a core....Anyway, I 'comment my reserve.'

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
We have seen this over a thousand times on this forum and it is getting too damn boring. Don't these folks have any other card to play?? I can bet my life you will see a dozen more of threads like this before the day runs out. Why aren't they giving us reasons to vote Jonathan?? Why is it so difficult to sell Jonathan using his "unparalleled developmental strides"?? What has jonathan achieved since he got into Aso Rock besides polarising Nigerians along religious and tribal lines?? Ask them this question: how many of them wouldn't prefer living the rest of their lives in a place like UAE or Qatar to living in Nigeria??

If you think you can't vote for Buhari because of some flimsy reason as the statement above, then goodluck to you.
I'm as Christian as can be and I say this with every sense of responsibility in me, Buhari is God's gift to this nation, and I will cast my vote in his favour 50times over even if he looses his 49th contest!!
You're very intelligent,unbiased and have foresight

8 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2014
benega:
Chai and I was supporting this extremist

benega: Jesus this is a big blow 2 my pro gej stance shocked

www.nairaland.com/1966664/breaking-buhari-picks-ngige-running#27448089

You are a bloody lair!!

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by pendy79: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls people spamming my mention should please address my concern that they should show evidence of him implementing sharia when he as a military head of state ruling with fiat and decree if he supported or adopted sharia as the basis of our constitution?

If you have nothing to back your claims, will it be now that he will be under legislative oversights of the Senate, the HORs and all 36 states house of ASSEMBly before he pass a bill into law that he will now implement it.

Every public speaker knows your speech at an event is based solely on your audience and what you're asked to talk about. If you've damming and compelling evidence of him promoting sharia when he had autocratic power please post it here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Firefire(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari is going no where...

He cannot return to Aso Rock...

Islamic or no Islamic; Sharia or no Sharia

Finito!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2014
The only arguement pdpians have against Buhari is his religious affiliations. But they forget the president of CAN has got no explanation to give in respect of his role in the recent funds transfer to SA.His own affiliation is with a party that has on the contrary, moved this country to a deplorable state of hopelessness amidst neck choking (as against the 'fresh air' promised)poverty and unnecessary waste. What's the difference BTW both,and whatever roles or actions they take to favour their affiliations?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by olu070706(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
"...and to educate non-muslims that they have nothing to fear". I guess you all read that too in that same statement.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Ok. Seen. Anything else
what then will the call obasanjo who introduce it
Our constitution has provision for it.
GMB was only making his pnt base on happenings @ d time

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Ikwokrikwo: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:

Nonsense attempt at explanation.
This man said he is committed to implementing Sharia across the length and breadth of Nigeria and you thinks it is nothing to worry about?
You think they were idle words?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari was Military Head of State for 20months, Yet he didn't implement anything that looked like Islamic rule. For the past couple of month, we have been exposing the fraud and propaganda perpetrated by the PDP and her saTANs to tarnish the image and reputation of the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari. I am typing this with all sense of responsibility that those against GMB are the religious bigot, divisionists and corruptly driven. Come February next year, We shall thumbprint for His Excellency General Muhammadu Buhari and return him to Aso Rock.

#i-Believe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Ikwokrikwo: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2014
olu070706:
"...and to educate non-muslims that they have nothing to fear". I guess you all read that too in that same statement.
What nonsense is that?
Why will non-muslims not fear Sharia?
Does this even come close to making sense to you?
The man is a big time extremist.

10 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by omenka(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Lanister:
Buhari seeking cheap sentiment for election vote. This guy is old man, when are we gonna have the leaders of tomorrow on power?
Yeah, say that again...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / Oshiomhole: I Paid Fuel N1,000 Under Buhari; Tinubu Subsidy Removal Good (Video) / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.