Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) (15247 Views)

I Was Attacked For Saying Buhari Is Not A Religious Fanatic, Says Bishop Kukah / Why Is Buhari Been Called “BABAONECHANCE”? / Osibanjo,amosun,buhari Been Boo And Humiliated In Ogun State,his State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by phantom(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
was his support for sharia to be implemented all over the nation FOR MUSLIMS ONLY or all over the nation for MUSLIMS AND NON MUSLIMS??

that is,dont you think he meant sharia should be implemented for muslims across the nation whether you are resident in kano,lagos,PH or enugu.

comprehension is a big problem! sad
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by lyntiffany(f): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
but buhari is against shekau religion,and gej using shekau to eliminate north.
how can you be this numb in reasoning ? how can gej an infidel, use a core beliver to destroy his own?
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Temital(f): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Buhari don old na, we need young blood. Someone promising and not Mr Ebele.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by lyntiffany(f): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
barcanista:
Who is the foreign body and what is the home pls?
are you adulting me is the opposite of are you kidding me?
Back to the topic, you made mention of oritsejarfor and some pdp members being the problem we have up north pls how is that possible? They are the foreign bodies I fore mentioned.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by frankyychiji(f): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
lynpetra:
The only arguement pdpians have against Buhari is his religious affiliations. But they forget the president of CAN has got no explanation to give in respect of his role in the recent funds transfer to SA.His own affiliation is with a party that has on the contrary, moved this country to a deplorable state of hopelessness amidst neck choking (as against the 'fresh air' promised)poverty and unnecessary waste. What's the difference BTW both,and whatever roles or actions they take to favour their affiliations?
Hey keep quiet. If you are not blinded by bigotry, you would know that Oritshejafor has been exonerated from any complicity in the matter by a high powered panel of inquiry, and the money returned to the Nigerian govt.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Yeah, say that again...
The man simply went to pray.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
lyntiffany:
are you adulting me is the opposite of are you kidding me?
Back to the topic, you made mention of oritsejarfor and some pdp members being the problem we have up north pls how is that possible? They are the foreign bodies I fore mentioned.
Read the statement you quoted again
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

The bold is very false.
Sharia is far beyond religion, it affects every aspect of life;
dress code, banking, personal behaviors and even the food you eat.

Really ? Okay,if tribe and Religion should be a major consideration as you seem to believe strongly,my question to you is very simple-which tribe and religion should we consider in choosing our leaders ? I do understand however, that sharia is a way of life strictly for Muslims.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=frankyychiji post=27555659]Hey keep quiet. If you are not blinded by bigotry, you would know that Oritshejafor has been exonerated from any complicity in the matter by a high powered panel of inquiry, and the money returned to the Nigerian govt. [/quote

hahahahaha!!!!
I am not as silly as you are(no disrespect). I dont swallow fish hooks!
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by PhockPhockMan: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:
The lack of understading exhibited by the OP and some commentaries on this thread is on a level beyond reasoning.

If the speech was at a seminar organised by the council of sharia as indicated in the last paragragh of the newspaper cutting you posted ? Do you expect him to tell them that MOSAIC law should be adopted? His audience nececitated his words. I will only be concern if you have any evidence that he implemented or dabbled into sharia implementation when he was head of state
His time as president was cut short, he would have done worst if he had more time.

Wait o o, would you have said this if this matter is about Jonathan.
Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
what wil buhari gain by sponsporing boko haram,or eliminating his own people that he expect to vote for him.
He could easily bank on it to pave his way through to Aso Rock....
Jesusloveyou:
what wil buhari gain by sponsporing boko haram,or eliminating his own people that he expect to vote for him.
Jesusloveyou:
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by PhockPhockMan: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
AMINU4:
de fear of buhari is de bigining of wisdom 4 PDP nd his enemies.
sai buhari.
i belive.
Who is afraid of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Jesusloveyou: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
lyntiffany:
how can you be this numb in reasoning ? how can gej an infidel, use a core beliver to destroy his own?
u are even more confuse and stup*d than shekau,how can buhari sponspor d kiling of his own people who intend to vote for him.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by dastranger(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
General Muhammadu Buhari # GMB said: “World Bank and
IMF wanted us to remove the so- called petroleum subsidy, to devalue the Naira, I told them we are not going to. By the time we were removed [the IBB coup], one Naira was equal to 1.2 or 1.5 dollars. The Naira was run down to N80 to a dollar by IBB. I refused to remove the petrol subsidy. I signed contract for Warri and Kaduna refineries, 20 depots, laid over 3200km pipelines. And then pipes were laid over 3,200 kilometres.
Nigeria didn’t borrow a Kobo. When I came as head of state,
we stopped [illegal] bunkering, Nig was choked with product.
We were exporting 100,000 barrels a day We Turned Around
Warrri, Kaduna and Portharcourt refineries and built new
ones.” About being a fundamentalist/bigot, the one-time
military head of stated lucidly stated that: “In 2003, I chose
Chuba Okadigbo as my running mate. He was a Roman
Catholic. He was an Igbo. In 2007, I picked Edwin Ume-
Ezeoke. He was a Roman Catholic. He was an Igbo. And in
2010, I chose even a pastor. Pastor Tunde Bakare. “Honestly,
what do Nigerians want me to do? If they don’t believe I’m not
a fundamentalist, what else can I do?” And Aliyu Bala Aliyu
said: "It is an irrefutable fact that prominent portfolios such as Defense, Finance, Petroleum, Health, Information, Works and Justice were under the control of Christians. In addition,
during his short stint as Head of State, 11 out of the 19
Military Governors were Christians, 7 were Muslims, and 1
was peculiarly an Animist. How can a supposedly religiously
intolerant dictator appoint an Animist as the Military Governor of the capital of Nigeria? The Military Governor of Lagos, Gbolahan Mudashiru refused to his oath with either the Holy Qur’an or the Holy Bible during Buhari’s time as Head of State. These appointees are well documented for anyone that wishes to objectively dissect the allegations against General Muhammadu Buhari. Furthermore, out of his 4 Service Chiefs, Only Ibrahim Babangida (Army) was a Muslim. The trio of Domkat Bali (Defense), Augustus Aikhamou (Navy) and Dominic Bello (Airforce) were all Christians. It is also significant to note that General Buhari did not require the persuasion of the Senate, the contentious zoning formula, or the obligation of the Federal Character Act of 1996 to approve these appointments. " Still shaking my head!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by kestolove95(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
let him cum nd turn my fathers house to sharia court..i will soon vote buhari..photoshop tins by tanoids..dix not 2003,2007,2011.dix is 2014..u peopl cnt use religion to win us again..
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Jesusloveyou: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Temital:
Buhari don old na, we need young blood. Someone promising and not Mr Ebele.
it is difficult to see youth that are not corrupt like me,but nobody knows me.in that case lets vote for old man buhari that we know.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Jesusloveyou: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

just to pave way for u to aso rock,u wil kill ur own pple that suppose to take u to aso rock.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Honestly, this evidence is too compelling... I wanted to consider voting this man before... But right now, Jonathan is the best option we have. Something now tells me that gone are the days when Buhari would have made an impact in Nigerian politics. I think that all he is after now is personal vendetta and ethnic cleansing. His corruption crusade will more or less tackle one set of tribe alone. Honestly, my views about this man changed drastically this night and my rating for him just dropped from 78% to 12%. He is a bomb waiting to explode

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by wanimo: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
We have seen this over a thousand times on this forum and it is getting too damn boring. Don't these folks have any other card to play?? I can bet my life you will see a dozen more of threads like this before the day runs out. Why aren't they giving us reasons to vote Jonathan?? Why is it so difficult to sell Jonathan using his "unparalleled developmental strides"?? What has jonathan achieved since he got into Aso Rock besides polarising Nigerians along religious and tribal lines?? Ask them this question: how many of them wouldn't prefer living the rest of their lives in a place like UAE or Qatar to living in Nigeria??

If you think you can't vote for Buhari because of some flimsy reason as the statement above, then goodluck to you.
I'm as Christian as can be and I say this with every sense of responsibility in me, Buhari is God's gift to this nation, and I will cast my vote in his favour 50times over even if he looses his 49th contest!!
Sorry Bro! Every one should be held accountable by what they say. Someone who made such a comment is not fit to rule a country that is so polarized on religious and ethnic lines as Nigeria. APC should better field another candidate if they dream of contolling the FG. Buhari will never win.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by oba2flex(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

I beg who once registered Nigeria as a Muslim country
That was in IBB's regime and never Buhari's
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by lyntiffany(f): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
u are even more confuse and stup*d than shekau,how can buhari sponspor d kiling of his own people who intend to vote for him.
you are outta your senses to think that why won't he? always in their blood to slaughter.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by nationwide1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:
The lack of understading exhibited by the OP and some commentaries on this thread is on a level beyond reasoning.

If the speech was at a seminar organised by the council of sharia as indicated in the last paragragh of the newspaper cutting you posted ? Do you expect him to tell them that MOSAIC law should be adopted? His audience nececitated his words. I will only be concern if you have any evidence that he implemented or dabbled into sharia implementation when he was head of state
His power to implement it across Nigeria is restricted now. If he ascends the the throne, he will do it. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Remember you never know a man fully until you give him power.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by pendy79: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
nationwide1:
His power to implement it across Nigeria is restricted now. If he ascends the the throne, he will do it. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Remember you never know a man fully until you give him power.

Sorry I will advice you read up how constitutional changes are made in a democratic dispensation. If you do then you will see what it takes to make a change to the way of life or the order in a country.

Let's us try to read well before jumping on a subject. No president can make changes with fiat in a democracy. He had powers to do so as a military head of state but didnt, he can't do so now when his powers are limited.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Jesusloveyou: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
lyntiffany:
you are outta your senses to think that why won't he? always in their blood to slaughter.
why won't gej sponsor bh,were gej and odili not sponsoring cultist that turn into militant?were ihejirika not link to bh sponsor?or asari not link to boko haram that wanted to kill buhari.it is well confirm that gej sponsor bh.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by realy2: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls we shouldn't get it twisted . Buhari is an islamist militant with a sole aim of destroying Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Walexz02(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2014
fr3do:

Who is this bonobo!
Did Gej anytime display such polarization and bigotry as Buhari displayed here?
You are a person you know? I asked a question up there which I expect the person I quoted to answer. Stop being a mofo, dnt quote me next time ok?
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Afroconnect: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2014
MeAboki:

Your rant above goes to prove that:

You are ignorant because it clearly appears that you do not understand the issue you are talking about.

You lack comprehension because you fail to correctly interpret Buhari's message as he was quoted.

You are unfortunately a victim of your own gullibility and brainwashing, who sadly also fell for the ongoing malicious propaganda against the person of GMB and his political ambition.

Contrary to what you said (and were probably misled) Sharia is already a done deed; it is already a part of our constitution, under the provision of freedom of religion.
The only difference being that Muslims were agitating for its implementation where it was not in place - as they see it as a right as provided by the constitution.

Yes, Sharia is for Muslims only and not intended to affect non-Muslims; that was why Buhari emphasized on the need for Muslims to educate non-Muslims in order that they would have nothing to fear - a clear message of reassurance that brainwashed bigots like have chosen to ignore even though it is still out there for you to read and understand.
That is also the reason why non-Muslims in the Sharia states have carried on living freely practising their own religion without the fear of imposition by the state (pls don't even mention Boko Haram here (I anticipate you would) because they are a rebel group without legitimacy and therefore not representing any part of this country).

No, implementing Sharia as some states in the northern region have done does not mean those states have adopted Islam as their state religion; (quite on the contrary, this is a big lie as being peddled by bigots like you) because it would be against the constitution.
If this were true, there would have been strong opposition to it, especially from Christians (as evidenced by their hostility to Islam) and indeed there would have been no reason why religious bodies like CAN would not have gone to court - and won.

God has given you a brain, why not start using it by reasoning and asking questions; do not succumb to brainwashing and negative cheap propaganda of political hate and ethno religious defamation.
Oga u can go to chad or Niger nearby and practice ur dumb sharia-bloody hypocrites,the biig alhajis f-cking whores in hotels all over the world and they subject the poor to sharia and its horrors...sharia can never govern Nigeria,its better the whole Nation burns than for we to loose our God given freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2014
lynpetra:
if we continue to dig up the 'mouth waggering confessions' politician make in other to favour affiliated groups and parties, whose main objectives is to win elections or be a majority leader, then nobody is qualified for any leadership post.

Religious problems is majorly as a results of ignorance associated with the spiralling level of corruption in the country.Let's tackle the economy first, and give 'idle minds' limited reasons not to blow things up.

I hope this is what you will still be saying when this man gets elected and institutes sharia.
Then they will have to cut off your tongue if authorities discover that you gave your BF head or something just as islamically absurd.

"Mouth-waggering confessions" get level. Some can be entertained, disregarded or laughed at. Others must be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
2buff:

I hope this is what you will still be saying when this man gets elected and institutes sharia.
Then they will have to cut off your tongue if authorities discover that you gave your BF head or something just as islamically absurd.

"Mouth-waggering confessions" get level. Some can be entertained, disregarded or laughed at. Others must be taken seriously.

We both know Nigeria can never be Islamised.Not until we divide.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2014
lynpetra:

We both know Nigeria can never be Islamised.Not until we divide.

I don't. And you don't either.
One thing for sure is that when the wicked reign the people perish.

Here you are seeing someone telling you squarely that he is a vehement supporter of sharia and that he will institute it if he ever has the chance, and you are saying he should still run for president.
So why will you then start crying later after, as your new president, he implements the same sharia he already told you he will implement from day one?

Who do you think makes laws? Do you think your opinion counts in Naija? If people were consulted before laws are passed, do you think the fuel subsidy thing would have passed? African leaders have no care for all that protocol. They are too brutish to follow proper procedures on things. They can form that there is a process, but when it boils down to it, they will veeto that process and have everyone fawk off if they really want to d something.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by major466(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2014
ak47mann:
Sharia law is the reason why we experiencing boko haram and political killings in the north, after all nigeria is not the only country with Muslim population in africa.Why did nigerian Muslims in the north develop thirst for human blood which is very dangerous and fanatical,let say Muslims from senegal,gambia,mali,ghana,Cameroon etc wake up one day and demand sharia law in those countries they will meet a strong resistant even though senegal and gambia are 95% Muslims.The reason why they leave in peace is because those countries reject imposing sharia law on liberal Muslims because they enjoy peace and prosperity in their communities.

Nigerian northern muslims could have form their own country if they really want a sharia state which is the reason Islamist extremist are fighting all over the world to impose on Muslims and none Muslims,a-lqaeda including boko haram will never surface and start killing and kidnapping innocent people in NE.I feel sorry when i see southerner supporting a dangerous group and their supporters such as buhari they will never learn because they are already brain washed and programmed to think like that.They should know that blood spill in the north will never stop even our parents time Islamist jihadist is been killing people in the north now it has grown to a bigger monster (Boko haram)bombing and kidnapping as followed.Remember that islamic terrorist recruit everyday and their jihad war can go on for 20/30 yrs,even if the military manage to curtail them another type of jihadist will pop up again cool
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by major466(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2014
MeAboki:

Your rant above goes to prove that:

You are ignorant because it clearly appears that you do not understand the issue you are talking about.

You lack comprehension because you fail to correctly interpret Buhari's message as he was quoted.

You are unfortunately a victim of your own gullibility and brainwashing, who sadly also fell for the ongoing malicious propaganda against the person of GMB and his political ambition.

Contrary to what you said (and were probably misled) Sharia is already a done deed; it is already a part of our constitution, under the provision of freedom of religion.
The only difference being that Muslims were agitating for its implementation where it was not in place - as they see it as a right as provided by the constitution.

Yes, Sharia is for Muslims only and not intended to affect non-Muslims; that was why Buhari emphasized on the need for Muslims to educate non-Muslims in order that they would have nothing to fear - a clear message of reassurance that brainwashed bigots like have chosen to ignore even though it is still out there for you to read and understand.
That is also the reason why non-Muslims in the Sharia states have carried on living freely practising their own religion without the fear of imposition by the state (pls don't even mention Boko Haram here (I anticipate you would) because they are a rebel group without legitimacy and therefore not representing any part of this country).

No, implementing Sharia as some states in the northern region have done does not mean those states have adopted Islam as their state religion; (quite on the contrary, this is a big lie as being peddled by bigots like you) because it would be against the constitution.
If this were true, there would have been strong opposition to it, especially from Christians (as evidenced by their hostility to Islam) and indeed there would have been no reason why religious bodies like CAN would not have gone to court - and won.

God has given you a brain, why not start using it by reasoning and asking questions; do not succumb to brainwashing and negative cheap propaganda of political hate and ethno religious defamation.
Your outburst speaks of nothing but hypocrisy. Sharia law only for muslims? That's an insult to peace-loving Nigerians who were murdered because of it. Not to talk of the attack on the freedom of individuals. Maybe the banning of the sale of beer in Kano to muslims applied to non muslims is another form of civil rights and freedom to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP / Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva / Ahmed Condemns Attack On Saraki, Others At Eid Praying Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.