Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,978 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back (4959 Views)

I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here! / How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Mgpaki(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2014
As i was typing this post right now, i was still on my bed wandering about the dream i just had.
i dreamt that i was giving bath to a little boy in the evening when sudden the person sitting next to me stood up and shouted
"Jesus is back"
when i looked at the direction he was pointing, i saw Jesus waying his hand to the people while he was standing near a cross. Then i said (still dreaming)
"La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zalimin"
"There is no deity of worship except You(Allah), surely i am among the wrong doers),

I am a Muslim, but why did i saw him near a cross?
please not that this dream does not make me even for a single second believe in Christianity because even we (Muslims) knows and believe that he(Jesus) will return one day.
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2014
he came to buy his presidential ticket nah,have u forgot 2015 election is around d corner gringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by AfricanApple(f): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2014
haffaze777:
he came to buy his presidential ticket nah,have u forgot 2015 election is around d corner gringringringringringrin
craze pikin grin no worry when d guy come deal with u u go know
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Pr0ton: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2014
A dream, right?
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by boss1310(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2014
people been having that dream since he ascended.yours isn't special so keep calm
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Mgpaki(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2014
haffaze777:

which part he joined.
may be he will subtitude gej to save 9ja
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Mgpaki:

which part he joined.

accord party cos both PDP and APC suck embarassed
Mgpaki:

which part he joined.

accord party cos both PDP and APC suck
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
craze pikin grin no worry when d guy come deal with u u go know

paddy no dey deal wit him paddy,Na shemma gum glue both of us togethercheesy
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by clean2: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dear mgpaki, i believe your dream is visitation from the holy spirit of God trying to plainly reveal a glaring truth to you . I have to clarify this truth to you that Jesus christ and isah are not the same they are two different persons, if you doubt me read the bible to know who Jesus christ really is. Your dream is clearly to tell you the fact that Jesus christ who owns the cross will return soon and not isah because no one like isah ever existed. Jesus christ is the only way to God and heaven, while islam deceive and mis leads you to satan and hell fire. In your dream God is calling you to come to Him and be saved.
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
clean2:
Dear mgpaki, i believe your dream is visitation from the holy spirit of God trying to plainly reveal a glaring truth to you . I have to clarify this truth to you that Jesus christ and isah are not the same they are two different persons, if you doubt me read the bible to know who Jesus christ really is. Your dream is clearly to tell you the fact that Jesus christ who owns the cross will return soon and not isah because no one like isah ever existed. Jesus christ is the only way to God and heaven, while islam deceive and mis leads you to satan and hell fire. In your dream God is calling you to come to Him and be saved.

...Jesus didn't exist as well,sorry to disappoint u
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by malvisguy212: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
haffaze777:

...Jesus didn't exist as well,sorry to disappoint u
jesus dint exist? Explain to me why the historian put HIS name on the calendar(b.c and a.d)
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
malvisguy212:
jesus dint exist? Explain to me why the historian put HIS name on the calendar(b.c and a.d)

b c mean before Christ not before Jesus,I didn't say Christ but jesus
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by ebenice(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bro Jesus indeed is coming back. .believe in Him as your Lord and Saviour. The cross you saw is not a coincidence it stood for something. Its an evidence that Jesus, is only identify by the cross and He was not taken as anywhere as some believe God took Him,He indeed died on the cross for your sins, so that you may live and not be condem to hellfire. Pls see these dream as a eye opener and an exposè dont neglect this plss . Only Jesus can save. Believe on Jesus, confess your sins, repent and forsake them and ask Jesus into ur life as Lord and Saviour and ur life will experience great change . Believe me. Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by veecovee: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
haffaze777:

don't talk like that, who is Christ and Jesus? don't you have first name and surname... he is JESUS CHRIST. Besides when did you think the b.c ended if not when Jesus Christ came
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by kestolove95(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
u hv malaria..go treat ur self
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Rilwayne001: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mgpaki:
As i was typing this post right now, i was still on my bed wandering about the dream i just had.
i dreamt that i was giving bath to a little boy in the evening when sudden the person sitting next to me stood up and shouted "Jesus is back"

undecided undecided inside a stadium right?

when i looked at the direction he was pointing, i saw Jesus waying his hand to the people while he was standing near a cross.

Can you describe for us the jesus you saw?

Up to how many people was he waving at? those people are they black or white people?

Dont 4get you are giving bath oo, are you giving the bath on a field or where exactly?

How exactly does the place you saw him looks like?

Then i said (still dreaming)
"La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zalimin"
"There is no deity of worship except You(Allah), surely i am among the wrong doers),

I dont believe you said this undecided

I was a Muslim, but why did i saw him near a cross?

Okay, you were once a muslim, and now you want to concort your evagelism of lies?

Was he just standing beside the cross without giving any speech....just waving hands like jonathan at a PDP rally

What was your action after then?

Did you go to him or you were just staring at him like sheep?

please complete your dream in other for us to get the picture

please not that this dream does not make me even for a single second believe in Christianity because even we (Muslims) knows and believe that he(Jesus) will return one day.

Why are you lying?
You read a lot of Paul epistle right?
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Rilwayne001: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
ebenice:
Bro Jesus indeed is coming back. .believe in Him as your Lord and Saviour. The cross you saw is not a coincidence it stood for something. Its an evidence that Jesus, is only identify by the cross and He was not taken as anywhere as some believe God took Him,He indeed died on the cross for your sins, so that you may live and not be condem to hellfire. Pls see these dream as a eye opener and an exposè dont neglect this plss . Only Jesus can save. Believe on Jesus, confess your sins, repent and forsake them and ask Jesus into ur life as Lord and Saviour and ur life will experience great change . Believe me. Jesus loves you

No need to stress yourself bros, the OP is a christian!

He said in is post:

I was a Muslim,

He was a muslim i.e he is'nt a muslim now...Def' he is a xtian
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by beejaay: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No need to stress yourself bros, the OP is a christian!

He said in is post:

He was a muslim i.e he is'nt a muslim now...Def' he is a xtian
u wicked o,y u con burst d guy na.u just spoil d guy market
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by malvisguy212: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
haffaze777:

who is the christ? Amoung all the prophet,who amoung them is called christ?is'nt jesus the christ? And the historian went on and say a.d(after death) which mean after christ death, which mean he existed.

You dont even know who you realy are, athiest? Muslim? Only God know.
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by macof(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
clean2:
Ok but u should know no one named Jesus Christ ever existed

Try to inform urself and get some education
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by macof(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
OP u need Your ancestors. I advise u go to ur village and ask your town's priest and some elders about the God of ur fathers house

If u can't do that right now, jst inform urself with the basics of ur ancestral spiritually

Jesus, Mohamed, Paul etc. cannot be compared to our glorious ancestors who knew the creator of the universe
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by macof(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Were you giving birth or you've given birth already?

How can someone someone sit beside you while you are giving birth?

The person must be a midwife and a midwife will not sit down looking at patient in labour.

Are you giving the alleged birth in an open area?

Cus a labour room is always enclosed that people outside cannot know wats going on inside likewise those of you inside cant see wats going on outside..,.

Then how come the alleged person sitting beside you was able to direct you to Jesus you saw, Or is the alleged jesus in the labour room with u?

Can you describe for us the jesus you saw?

Up to how many people was he waving at? those people are they black or white people?

Dont 4get you are giving birth oo, are you giving birth on a field or where exactly?

okay

Okay, you were once a muslim, and now you want to concort your evagelism of lies?

Was he just standing beside the cross without giving any speech....just waving hands like jonathan at a PDP rally

Why are you lying?
You read a lot of Paul epistle right?

He said bath nt birth. Tho he used wrong grammar...illiterate
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by macof(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
malvisguy212:
who is the christ? Amoung all the prophet,who amoung them is called christ?is'nt jesus the christ? And the historian went on and say a.d(after death) which mean after christ death, which mean he existed.

Christ = Kristos meaning anointed in Greek
So technically Jesus is not a Christ but many other biblical prophets are

pls get some education and quit ur illiteracy
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by malvisguy212: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
macof:

Christ = Kristos meaning anointed in Greek
So technically Jesus is not a Christ but many other biblical prophets are

pls get some education and quit ur illiteracy
john1:45.
Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of
whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth,
the son of Joseph.

All the prophet writte about him, this is enough proof that he is christ.
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Rilwayne001: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
macof:

He said bath nt birth. Tho he used wrong grammar...illiterate

Okay mr. pagan
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
macof:
OP u need Your ancestors. I advise u go to ur village and ask your town's priest and some elders about the God of ur fathers house

If u can't do that right now, jst inform urself with the basics of ur ancestral spiritually

Jesus, Mohamed, Paul etc. cannot be compared to our glorious ancestors who knew the creator of the universe

Your Glorious Ancestor..?? A name..maybe..??
Funny how you are quick to jump into the things of God yet you claim to have not belief in God..
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 30, 2014
how do you know such things
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by haffaze777(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2014
malvisguy212:

just telling him dat his name is not Jesus,for him to be saying isah doesn't exist he need to also know dat Jesus is a fake name not his original name,I mean it dat Jesus didn't exist as for my religion am a paul follower like u gringringrin
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by macof(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Your Glorious Ancestor..?? A name..maybe..??
Funny how you are quick to jump into the things of God yet you claim to have not belief in God..

Oyamakinde, Obameri, Obatala, Ige, Seniade, Olalu, Oduduwa, Aramfe, Orunmila, Ogunnire are jst very few Great ancestors of the Yoruba...I suggest u learn about ur ancestors and your ethnic group rather than waste ur time on Jewish ancestors

I don't believe ur imported thrash Jewish-European god doesn't mean I don't have the Gods of my ancestors to venerate

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by macof(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
malvisguy212:
john1:45.
Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of
whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth,
the son of Joseph.

All the prophet writte about him, this is enough proof that he is christ.

Claims, claims, claims

Jesus isn't the Messiah the Tanakh spoke of
Jews still wait for the Messiah to this day
Jesus failed in the requirement, you can't jst force Messiahship on a dead man and expect intelligent people to take u seriously
He has to meet the prophecy which Jesus failed
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by malvisguy212: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
macof:

Claims, claims, claims

Jesus isn't the Messiah the Tanakh spoke of
Jews still wait for the Messiah to this day
Jesus failed in the requirement, you can't jst force Messiahship on a dead man and expect intelligent people to take u seriously
He has to meet the prophecy which Jesus failed
you say jesus is'nt the messiah,can you back it up with a verse in the scripture?all what you have is the philosophy of men and there idea.
Re: I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back by macof(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
malvisguy212:
you say jesus is'nt the messiah,can you back it up with a verse in the scripture?all what you have is the philosophy of men and there idea.

The word “Messiah” is an English rendering
of the Hebrew word “ Mashiach” (Kristo in Greek), which
means “Anointed.” It usually refers to a
person initiated into God’s service by being
anointed with oil. (Exodus 29:7, I Kings
1:39, II Kings 9:3)
Saul was Christ, Samuel was Christ, David was Christ etc.
Since every King and High Priest was
anointed with oil, each may be referred to
as “an anointed one” (a Mashiach or a
Messiah). For example: “God forbid that I
[David] should stretch out my hand against
the Lord’s Messiah [Saul]...” (I Samuel
26:11. Cf. II Samuel 23:1, Isaiah 45:1,
Psalms 20:6)

What is the Messiah supposed to
accomplish? The Bible says that he will:
A. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel
37:26-28).
B. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel
(Isaiah 43:5-6).
C. Usher in an era of world peace, and end
all hatred, oppression, suffering and
disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up
sword against nation, neither shall man
learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
D. Spread universal knowledge of the God
of Israel, which will unite humanity as one.
As it says: "God will be King over all the
world—on that day, God will be One and
His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).
The historical fact is that Jesus fulfilled
none of these messianic prophecies.

The Messiah must be descended on his
father’s side from King David (see Genesis
49:10 and Isaiah 11:1). According to the
Christian claim that Jesus was the product
of a virgin birth, he had no father—and
thus could not have possibly fulfilled the
messianic requirement of being descended
on his father’s side from King David

The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to
full Torah observance. The Torah states
that all mitzvot (commandments) remain
binding forever, and anyone coming to
change the Torah is immediately identified
as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)
We have seen cases where christianity(followership of Jesus) as taught contrary to the Torah...a very big example is trinity which is against "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE" (Deut. 6:4).

Jesus said:
"No man cometh unto the Father but by me."
In Judaism, prayer is a totally private
matter, between each individual and God.
As the Bible says: "God is near to all who
call unto Him" (Psalms 145:18)

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is
derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14
describing an "alma" as giving birth. The
word "alma" has always meant a young
woman, but Christian theologians came
centuries later and translated it as "virgin."
This accords Jesus’ birth with the first
century pagan idea of mortals being
impregnated by gods.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) / Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.