Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

[vid]ballotelli’s Girlfriend Fanny Neguesha Dance To Wizkid’s Show Me The Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [vid]ballotelli’s Girlfriend Fanny Neguesha Dance To Wizkid’s Show Me The Money (1385 Views)

Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song / Download: Wizkid - Show You The Money (official Version) / "Wizkid's Show In Abuja Was A Success" - Organisers Release New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[vid]ballotelli’s Girlfriend Fanny Neguesha Dance To Wizkid’s Show Me The Money by siriustuneri: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2014

Re: [vid]ballotelli’s Girlfriend Fanny Neguesha Dance To Wizkid’s Show Me The Money by Gbolask24(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2014
If you are still buying foreign products like that your
device that you are using currently at that price that
you bought it, then give me your 5 minutes and I will
unveil how you can get all kinds of gadgets, clothing
accessories, and all other kinds of goods at 3x cheaper
than there actual price in market.

Click this link to get the report>>http://
www..com/importation
Re: [vid]ballotelli’s Girlfriend Fanny Neguesha Dance To Wizkid’s Show Me The Money by Leerexlee: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
She try sha

(1) (Reply)

Two Nollywood Actors Battle Each Other For House Of Assembly Seat; Who Will Win? / Vote For OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI As The Next Face Of Pz Cussons 2015 / Photos: Our Beautiful Singer Yemi Alade Goes on Blue Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.