Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Marrying Beauty Or Behavior - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Beauty Or Behavior (2068 Views)

Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by BigBashiru: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2014
beauty or behavior or somewhere in between?
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Raiders: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Character is the most important when choosing a spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by djeezy(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Both grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by radiorebel(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2014
op.....which one do u prefer

FOR me BOTH
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by BigBashiru: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2014
@Raiders
You are slightly dishonest.
If it is a spouse you will cheat on then yes, character.
Sexual instinct has nothing to do with character.
For me the babe has to have both character first but needs to be reasonably hot @ least in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Raiders: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2014
BigBashiru:
@Raiders
For me the babe has to have both character first but needs to be reasonably hot @ least in my eyes.
beauty fade with time. Your wife is not going to look hot forever. Character is more important than beauty when choosing a spouse

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by KingSolomonI: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2014
Walahi u gats dey attractive fa... I wan to be able to walk wit u confidently and send u to represent me whenever the need arises. My spouse is my ambassador.
However if u character is grossly flawed... I will dump wit d speed of light.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by BigBashiru: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2014
@Raiders
Research has shown that girls and women are most fertile between the ages of 19-24 (25 borderline) - for child birth etc low risk of miscarriage. Then again most girls within this age bracket are very good looking (fresh skin effect).

Yes it is agreed beauty fades with time but it serves its purpose in the sexually active years.

Anybody who says looks and age are not important are liars! Thats why even 40 year olds when they want to marry they will go and pick one 23 year old.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Raiders: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2014
BigBashiru:
@Raiders
Research has shown that girls and women are most fertile between the ages of 19-24 (25 borderline) - for child birth etc low risk of miscarriage. Then again most girls within this age bracket are very good looking (fresh skin effect).

Yes it is agreed beauty fades with time but it serves its purpose in the sexually active years.

Anybody who says looks and age are not important are liars! Thats why even 40 year olds when they want to marry they will go and pick one 23 year old.
your original question was beauty or character which is more important. And my answer was character is the most important features when choosing a spouse. Of course other factors like education, beauty, family background, medical background are also important but character should be considered first before considering other factors

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by BigBashiru: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2014
I agree with you right there Raiders. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by condralbede(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2014
If I hv to choose btw d two...character hv to come first before any other things,I wouldn't want the situation whereby after work,instead going back to my house I will be in beer parlour till 12:am!

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Trut(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2014
Good character matters to me first before beauty... My main girl friend have both qualities.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
beauty fade with time. Your wife is not going to look hot forever. Character is more important than beauty when choosing a spouse

You're pained because you got dumped by a pretty girl.
What gave you the impression the pretty girls don't have good manners?
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by pacesetter939: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2014
BigBashiru:
@Raiders

You are very right and on point as well.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Raiders: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

You're pained because you got dumped by a pretty girl.
What gave you the impression the pretty girls don't have good manners?
I didn't say all pretty girls don't have good manners. I said its better to marry a girl with good character than a pretty girl with bad character

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
I didn't say all pretty girls don't have good manners. I said its better to marry a girl with good character than a pretty girl with bad character

Ok
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by sheunfemix: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2014
BigBashiru:
@Raiders

Researches are not always true. I knw someone personally in her early 30's looking 20. People say women age faster but y do u men die quicker If a lady takes care of her self she will look fresh always. Besides, do u know that women btw the ages of 30 and above have more chances of birthing twins? Stay dia and be looking for young fine girls. If she is 30 plus and has good character u better marry her.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Why choosing when a guy can have both
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by passionate88: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
radiorebel:
op.....which one do u prefer

FOR me BOTH

lovelygurl:
Why choosing when a guy can have both
Me too... Na boat I like grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:

Its true beauty fades,but I still agree with what BigBash said. At least she has to look beautiful in ur eyes right? Or would u prefer to marry a lady with good character that u have no hots for
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by 100Cents: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
I need beautiful children.

Sweet children.

There are beautiful girls with good character but they are very rare. One in 100 beautiful ladies..
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Tymax(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Trut:
Good character matters to me first before beauty... My main girl friend have both qualities.
Main girl... grin what of the side chick
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Karleb(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
I prefer both with big ukwu sef.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Agybabe(f): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
The fact that I want to marry a man with goodly character shouldn't mean I should marry a man who looks like a beast.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by nationwide1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
djeezy:
Both grin
Choose one.
To the topic, a man can live with a woman who is not beautiful but can't live with the most beautiful woman with bad behavior. If he tries it, two events are expected: Either the man will die before his time or he will send the woman packing. #ask the elders

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by nickz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:
The fact that I want to marry a man with goodly character shouldn't mean I should marry a man who looks like a beast.
hahqahahahaha

*falls from mtn mast*cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by GoodFaith: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
we all want both
beauty or (behavior , character)
Beauty is for the world
behavior , character, morals and values is for ur happiness
You can help a lady to be beautiful
U might not be able to change behavior , character morals and values

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by jmoore(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Character+beauty. I need the combo package.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Agybabe(f): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
nickz:
hahqahahahaha

*falls from mtn mast*cheesycheesy
I hope you break a leg tongue
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Awho(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hey fellas lets all face it, most of you guys be shouting character character ignoring the fact that a womans looks too has a great role to play in a relationship. most of this urgly girls be hiding themselves under the unbrella of good character, yes beauty the say fades with time but have you ever imagined an urgly girl who hides her true self under the smoke screen of good act buh when she wins ha way 2 ur house and end up becoming a shadow of her self. You know what i mean imagine such a mixture

#urglyplusattitude# i swear it's a hell of a mixture. My freind is a living testimony RODF
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Fraih(f): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marry Character...
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by GoodFaith: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Awho:
Hey fellas lets all face it, most of you guys be shouting character character ignoring the fact that a womans looks too has a great role to play in a relationship. most of this urgly girls be hiding themselves under the unbrella of good character, yes beauty the say fades with time but have you ever imagined an urgly girl who hides her true self under the smoke screen of good act buh when she wins ha way 2 ur house and end up becoming a shadow of her self. You know what i mean imagine such a mixture

#urglyplusattitude# i swear it's a hell of a mixture. My freind is a living testimony RODF
All bad girls hide themselves under the umbrella of good character and church

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist / My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife... / 'i Love You', When Was The Last Time You Use These Words, To Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.