Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Marrying Beauty Or Behavior - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Beauty Or Behavior (2069 Views)

Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by nickz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:

I hope you break a leg tongue
you'll also break your neck and some ribs cause the fall is on YOUtongue

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Awho(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
GoodFaith:

All bad girls hide themselves under the umbrella of good character and church

good am happy some one else know's this fact. i swear i have seen things, lets just pray for an understanding spouse rather than give ourselfs yastics to measure. Or does it mean that we dont have beautifull good girls or urgly bad girls? Grow up freinds

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Raiders: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:
The fact that I want to marry a man with goodly character shouldn't mean I should marry a man who looks like a beast.
would you prefer to marry a very handsome man who would beat you every day and cheat on you or would prefer an ugly "beast" who would love and adore you and never hurt you?
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Agybabe(f): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
would you prefer to marry a very handsome man who would beat you every day and cheat on you or would prefer an ugly "beast" who would love and adore you and never hurt you?
That's not the issue here.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Raiders: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:

That's not the issue here.
if you are to choose between both; who will you choose
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Agybabe(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
if you are to choose between both; who will you choose
I go manage the beast sha but he must fine small atleast.

BTW, I'm suspecting you with the way you are asking me these questions, are you that ugly?
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Raiders: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:

BTW, I'm suspecting you with the way you are asking me these questions, are you that ugly?
lol. I cant answer that question. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I might look ugly to you but handsome to another someone else.
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Agybabe(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
lol. I cant answer that question. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I might look ugly to you but handsome to another someone else.
that means you try small
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by dre11(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marry a lady with integrity and she will make ur home. ..............
Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by coolzeal(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. I think am old and knowledgable enough to know that, character is priceless. I go for character bro.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Beauty Or Behavior by Raddie(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Agybabe:

You really are something!
#softsparkky where are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking a guy for sex / Guys Come Here; What do u know About RAPE? / When A Dullard Want To Date The Miss Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.