Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

It Will Come To You - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Will Come To You (15170 Views)

On March 21st 2015 – Words Will Come Alive At #wordupvol9 / When The Queen Is Ready, The King Will Come. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
lenmafon:
thanks touchmender. there's a little correction: the laundry man ... left with explanation or without explanation. i think u should check it out. ulo did not do any research on dennis' background so sorry for her

Thanks i've done the correction. My dear how many ladies bother to really investigate when time is not on their side (not forgetting the pressure from family) coupled with the fact that the man is very wealthy?
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by lenmafon: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
thanks touchm for the lenghty update. thats what most women are suffering cos of rushing into marriage. i blame her mother too. babe how was ur day na? hope we will c an update 2morrow by God's grace?
Re: It Will Come To You by gal10(f): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Woww ulo i am coming to save u... Dennis is a wicked soul.. Just when i thought all was well cry cry

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by Costlybabe: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is serious o,God have mercy,thanks touch meder for the lengthy update.u are good at what you do

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by zyzxx(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
my touchmeder u are d best, more ink to ur pen.

I pity Ulo. She is on her own nw
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2014
gal10:
Woww ulo i am coming to save u... Dennis is a wicked soul.. Just when i thought all was well cry cry

Really coming to save her? LOL grin cheesy I swear u cracked me up @ d part in bold. Thanks Lenmafon, gal10, and every one else.
Have a good day yall. Another update later tonight...
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2014
w
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
She had unknowingly passed on too much information but was not prepared to bell the cat. She was no stranger to tale of people fainting, running crazy or slipping into some unknown medical condition after receiving bad news and she was not willing to sponsor this trip. She remained silent for some seconds while her head was bowed low. Her heart was racing fast but her speech was well composed.

''Sister Ulo, listen and listen to me well. I don’t have anything further to add. Go home and let your husband confirm the identity of the strange woman. The lord is your strength.''

She placed her hand on Ulo’s arm leading her towards her car. Her grip was surprisingly firm for such a small woman. The moment Ulo was safely seated, Sister Bunmi vanished as quick as a flash.

The drive home was one of the longest in Ulo’s life. A lot of names passed through her mind but she dismissed all of them. There were too many women in the prayer group and trying to guess was killing her. It was impossible to even picture anyone she knew. At several points during the journey, she yelled at the driver ''what is the problem today? How could you let that small car overtake you? Step on it my friend!''

The moment her driver stopped the car, she ran inside the house like a woman whose hair was on fire. Dennis was seated on a sofa watching the news and sipping a drink. He looked at her in fright as she approached. It was a good thing he jumped before she could grab him.

''Tell me her name. Say that name before I stab you'' Ulo screamed smashing the wine bottle on the floor.
Re: It Will Come To You by zyzxx(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Woa I read it twice, just because I could'nt believe what am reading shocked

devil is a lier.
@ touchmeder are u a prayer warrior? cheesy
Re: It Will Come To You by Plaitex(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2014
hey, ulo don vex today. Touchmeder, tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by gal10(f): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2014
Honestly my instincts never lie... I just sensed that there was more to Dennis sudden interest in church prayer meeting and especially where u said he even went when ulo didn't and all.. I smiled then thinking hmmmm especially with them using their home as venue.. Chai no vex for my long story.. This is sad.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
zyzxx:
Woa I read it twice, just because I could'nt believe what am reading shocked

devil is a lier.
@ touchmeder are u a prayer warrior? cheesy

Tongue blasting, holy ghost firing, devil chasing child of the most high God. grin You dont wanna mess with me! Hope your week has been good.

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
gal10:
Honestly my instincts never lie... I just sensed that there was more to Dennis sudden interest in church prayer meeting and especially where u said he even went when ulo didn't and all.. I smiled then thinking hmmmm especially with them using their home as venue.. Chai no vex for my long story.. This is sad.. cry cry

Not at all i like it when people talk about what they have read or observed from my story. Unfortunately as much as i'd like to rub minds, i cant talk too much lipsrsealed so i don't take sides and ruin the story.
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Plaitex:
hey, ulo don vex today. Touchmeder, tanks for the update

cheesy
Re: It Will Come To You by zyzxx(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2014
touchmeder:

Tongue blasting, holy ghost firing, devil chasing child of the most high God. grin You dont wanna mess with me! Hope your week has been good.
grin grin I fear o... yes and u ma'am ?
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2014
Sorry i was unable to post an update last night. Gal10 thanks for the shout out on that thread; it was humbling.

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2014
j
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
?
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2014
a
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2014
To be contd next week; have a fab weekend guys. M off to the market..
Re: It Will Come To You by joliematt(f): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2014
thanks for d update, men like Dennis need to be dealt wt brutally.
Re: It Will Come To You by lenmafon: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
thank u so much touchmender. dennis is a beast and is quite unfortunate that a good woman like ulo fell into his stupid hands. that will not be our portion for singles in the house in Jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by gal10(f): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
What the hellllll!!! Dennis is a bigger fool than i thought.... O am so livid right now. I hope he dies in a plane crash or gets castrated... Yeah i am ranting.. Ok it's just a story.. Make i calm down.. Touchmeder i say Welldone
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
lenmafon:
thank u so much touchmender. dennis is a beast and is quite unfortunate that a good woman like ulo fell into his stupid hands. that will not be our portion for singles in the house in Jesus name, amen

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn oh Lenmafon you seem like such a sweet girl. Awwwwwwwww bless! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / Funmi-lion: A Tale Of A Lioness / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.