Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating (4628 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' / My Wife Lied To Me About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by mimelord(f): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Some dad will not take indiscipline from their child and this made Kelvin Jones a man of rules.....lol. Read the story below.:
Kevin Jones is not a happy father after he discovered that his 10-year-old daughter who is 5ft 9 has been lying about her age and dating older men through social media accounts she set up without her parent's knowledge or permission.

To discipline and discourage her, as well as put it out there how old she really is, the father said he made her wear a t-shirt that read, “I am 10 years old” and “5th Grader” to school, and then he shared photos Facebook.

Along with the photos was the caption;

Since my beautiful daughter Janiya wants to be grown & lie about her age. Saying she is 14,15,16, & 18 years old. She claims to be in love and going out with a boyfriend, which is completely against my rules!!! I uncovered that she has been doing this for quite some time.
Read more »
http://fastflexer..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Raiders: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
I wont be surprise if in the next 6 to 7 yrs she ends up getting pregnant. Its very common among black American girls

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by JEITO: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
America still has hope with parents like this.

6 Likes

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by CuppyCakie: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2014
oga ooo
Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by mimelord(f): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
I wont be surprise if in the next 6 to 7 yrs she ends up getting pregnant. Its very common among black American girls
That so true ..... But i guess the father's discipline do help a little

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Chanchit: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:

Lol, she fit even recieve am before the end of this yr.
Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Tallesty1(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Very good............

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by ogtavia(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2014
But what kind of a person will date a girl like this,her face is obviously very young,her thinking will still be immature even though she appears to be quite smart already and btw...she is nearly 6ft tall,yet she hasn't formed properly(I won't say more than this)....this goes out to all men here...ur child or children needs you as much as he needs his/her mom....dnt leave the training of ur child to ur wife...no matter what...dnt deny that relatnship with ur child from when he/she is very young....they need it more than you think.

5 Likes

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by valmunich(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Lol.. This man dey vex oh

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Very good.

The girl still looks very young though, I wonder how much older her boyfriends are.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2014
The man nor get work

that cannot stop her

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by kreamidiva(f): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2014
She as the girl dey vex sef!

Nna mehnn... God save our girls o.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Trippledots(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
ogtavia:
But what kind of a person will date a girl like this,her face is obviously very young,her thinking will still be immature even though she appears to be quite smart already and btw...she is nearly 6ft tall,yet she hasn't formed properly(I won't say more than this)....this goes out to all men here...ur child or children needs you as much as he needs his/her mom....dnt leave the training of ur child to ur wife...no matter what...dnt deny that relatnship with ur child from when he/she is very young....they need it more than you think.

my brother leave that thing o.... that girls face on makeup will look soooo 16... take away those tops give her some sleek sexi, thigh showing, skin flashing dress to wear and you wont recognise her again.
i just hope she allows her self time to really grow up and not be in a hurry to eat her apples before they are ripe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by ogtavia(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Trippledots:

my brother leave that thing o.... that girls face on makeup will look soooo 16... take away those tops give her some sleek sexi, thigh showing, skin flashing dress to wear and you wont recognise her again.
i just hope she allows her self time to really grow up and not be in a hurry to eat her apples before they are ripe.

Na true you talk sha..in d state where I live,there are 8-14yr old female prostitutes,I avnt seen them before,but my sisters say there are,infact,a cab driver once told a story abt one of them...dt make up thing u said is true,there was a program on tv and a girl said she is 21yrs old,when I look d girl on tv she looked to be in her late 20s or early 30s..my sister said I shud forget that thing,coupled with makeup,she said,if she tells me what those young girls do,I will be shocked...abt the apples,she should keep them and give it to to her husband to eat them after she is married.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by crackhaus: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Nice job, I expect him to also prohibit her from making use of social media until she turns 16.

I don't know what a 10year old needs Facebook for in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Kanwulia: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
E nor easy to raise children o!
Hmmmmm!
High blood pressure don come be dat! angry

Na who go see this one tink say na 14,15,16 or 18?

She is in love and has a boyfriend?

Hmmmmmm! Very SKIAAARRRRY! embarassed

The child is [size=20pt]10 YEARS OLD AND 5 FT 9INCHES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG?[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! WAHALA!!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Kanwulia: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Kanwulia: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Richiy(f): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2014
ogtavia:
But what kind of a person will date a girl like this,her face is obviously very young,her thinking will still be immature even though she appears to be quite smart already and btw...she is nearly 6ft tall,yet she hasn't formed properly(I won't say more than this)....

My dear, some boys can do it. They don't even want to know. Age is nothing more than a number to them.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Kanwulia: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Kanwulia: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrYTz_xmG4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prwlOCzeLn0

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Children nor go keeee us ooooooh!!! Chai!!!!

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Small pikin wey get scamming skills.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by edwife(f): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is outrageous!

A 10 years old...using facebook? undecided
....dating....?
....lying about her age?...

This child is bad! undecided

The father's rule should not only stop at her dating but using social media in the first place.... undecided undecided

..on a lighter mood,this man is hilarious!not only he made her wear the t-shirt,but also the pink colors and hair do like a proper little girl... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by ogtavia(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Richiy:

My dear, some boys can do it. They don't even want to know. Age is nothing more than a number to them.

Its pathetic and so creepy....my skin crawls each time of d unholy act...yet,women are nt even helping matters,some women are so silly,jst switch on ur TV and you will wonder if most women were naturally born with low self esteem..

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by Nmeri17: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2014
ogtavia:

plot twist: the dad is a single parent

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by bukatyne(f): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2014
A papa like me

That girl will stick to gowns and pink till she is 18

What is a 10yr old doing with a phone, internet and facebook.

The father should keep the training up.

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by prettiest1(f): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2014
ogtavia:

Na true you talk sha..in d state where I live,there are 8-14yr old female prostitutes,I avnt seen them before,but my sisters say there are,infact,a cab driver once told a story abt one of them...dt make up thing u said is true,there was a program on tv and a girl said she is 21yrs old,when I look d girl on tv she looked to be in her late 20s or early 30s..my sister said I shud forget that thing,coupled with makeup,she said,if she tells me what those young girls do,I will be shocked...abt the apples,she should keep them and give it to to her husband to eat them after she is married.
Concerning the apple you talked about, how are you sure she has not eaten it before now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by ogtavia(m): 12:55am On Oct 31, 2014
prettiest1:
Concerning the apple you talked about, how are you sure she has not eaten it before now.

If she has eaten the apple,well too bad but its nt over for her...she can stop *eating it* for now and wait for her husband before she continues eating it...and btw sef...why e be say na d apple part interest you,why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by prettiest1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
ogtavia:

If she has eaten the apple,well too bad but its nt over for her...she can stop *eating it* for now and wait for her husband before she continues eating it...and btw sef...why e be say na d apple part interest you,why?
Loll. Don't mind me, the apple part got my eyes and so I wanted to be convinced she has not tempered with it "I mean the apple"
#teamapplepreserved tillmarriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by ogtavia(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2014
prettiest1:
Loll. Don't mind me, the apple part got my eyes and so I wanted to be convinced she has not tempered with it "I mean the apple"
#teamapplepreserved tillmarriage.

#teamapplepreserved tillmarriage# too...I mind u small oh..but u make sense sha...if she don tamper with d apple,too bad,if she hasn't,good for her and her dad for nipping it in d bud...#teamapplepreserved tillmarriage#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating by prettiest1(f): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
ogtavia:

#teamapplepreserved tillmarriage# too...I mind u small oh..but u make sense sha...if she don tamper with d apple,too bad,if she hasn't,good for her and her dad for nipping it in d bud...#teamapplepreserved tillmarriage#
Wow! That's the spirit. Now I know, our generation is not completely gone in that aspect. God help us, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare / What My Sister Did To Her Ex (pictures) / I Am Craving For A Passionate Marital Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.