Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here (7728 Views)

Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here / Batch C14 Lagos / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
xpensiv05:

I'm abj base, gimme ur no or pin
add me on whatsapp pls
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by fweshblacboai(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
*yipee* its no more GOMBE buh NIGER state......

Its confirmed......on their website

So happy..
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by kwinjanny: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
woooooooow no more Gombe its Niger state all d way
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by fweshblacboai(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
The following email was sent to you from NYSC Portal.
--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Alonge Gbenga Abraham,

Dear, Alonge Gbenga Abraham

Pls note that all PCM deployed to Gombe will now have orientation btw 26th. Nov. and 16th of Dec. at NYSC Perm. Orient. camp Paiko Niger State.pls reprint CUL

Regards!!!

Note: Don't bother sending mail to this email address because it is a virtual address.
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by nav(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please I just got message that is niger not gombe, what am asking is after camp wia will we do pp. Somebody shuld ans me pls. Anybody going frm imo state
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmm

Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by IryAmaka: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
rayikem:
This Niger camp story ain't yet confirmed yet ooo, you are meant to follow the date on ur call up letter.
I would be leaving gombe from Onitsha anambra state, who's with me ??
byebye. Guys the information is real. we are to reprint our call up letters
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by IryAmaka: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
dawealthiestman:
Hi guys. I got Gombe too. Am based in Lagos.
we have a bbm group. add 75d2f3b3 lagosians
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by fweshblacboai(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
IryAmaka:
request sent
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by gidi2014: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Got dz message on my fone dt gombe orientation is at niger now frm 26th plz after d orientation are we going back to gombe.....plz regard
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
IryAmaka:
refused to accept
gidi2014:
Got dz message on my fone dt gombe orientation is at niger now frm 26th plz after d orientation are we going back to gombe.....plz regard
IryAmaka:
refused to accept
u redeploy bro
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by luwins(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Pls good people of dis thread. Pls any latest info on how we will go from lag pls do drop it here. P.S I dnt use a Bbm enabled fone. Thanks
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by pretty1214(f): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2014
NYSC dulled me since yesterday. y will dey post me 2 d north gombe state precisely wen i spent all my life in d north: primary education kano state, secondary sch jigawa state, higher institution kogi state. u c folks i dont knw dis nysc people plans o abi d person doing dis posting don go high his/herself 4 my turn abi nysc wan marry me out to a hausa man NA WA O. all my mind was i will b posted to d west or south, north was a shockshocked i go reploy o witout wasting tym 4 camp abeg haba north don tire mecry
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by cutehenry(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Please I'll appr8 if anybody here has an answer to my question;will nysc send anoda call up letter for those dt were supposed to report to Gombe who are nw to report to Niger state?my call up letter came buh I'm yet to pick it up because of the message I received frm nysc.tnk u.if u'r in PH and u were posted to Gombe you can hook me up on bbm 3329EEB4.
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by johnez1987: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
The new call up letter can be reprinted for those who paid 4000 naira but for those who did not pay you either have to pay for the 4k or hope when they send the remaining call ups for stream 2 yours will be included. But I wouldn't gamble that if I were you.
After the 3 weeks camp in Niger, we would be asked to choose a state you will be redeployed to. If you are lucky you might be sent there or sent to a state close to the state of your choice. This was confirmed by a friend in batch b stream 2.
Also you can redeploy to the state of your choice if and only if you are married and u want to be with your spouse or you have a serious health issue which will be verified. Bringing a fake medical report will attract penalty and punishment.
God bless us as we wait for the stream 2 set and may God put us in the state of our choice
Amen

1 Like

Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
I was posted to gombe too but i want to know if we were entitle to automatic redeploment or we are to come along with redeployment evidences
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by pretty1214(f): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
johnez1987:
The new call up letter can be reprinted for those who paid 4000 naira but for those who did not pay you either have to pay for the 4k or hope when they send the remaining call ups for stream 2 yours will be included. But I wouldn't gamble that if I were you.
After the 3 weeks camp in Niger, we would be asked to choose a state you will be redeployed to. If you are lucky you might be sent there or sent to a state close to the state of your choice. This was confirmed by a friend in batch b stream 2.
Also you can redeploy to the state of your choice if and only if you are married and u want to be with your spouse or you have a serious health issue which will be verified. Bringing a fake medical report will attract penalty and punishment.
God bless us as we wait for the stream 2 set and may God put us in the state of our choice
Amen
u can reprint ur call up whether u paid #4,000 or nt. u can do dat by visiting d nysc website www.nysc.org.ng, den click on d print call up letter den i page will show n u r asked to put ur email id n d password given to u wen u did ur registration online n click resume. copy & paste d full new website on a different page den edit & erase corphome den replace it with print den press enter, ur call up appears with ur pic & information den u can print
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by pretty1214(f): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
nt. u can do dat by visiting d nysc website
www.nysc.org.ng , den click on d print call up letter
den i page will show n u r asked to put ur email id
n d password given to u wen u did ur registration
online n click resume. copy & paste d full new
website on a different page den edit & erase
corphome den replace it with print den press enter,
ur call up appears with ur pic & information den u
can print.i advice u also go wit d previous call up letter cz we might b asked to return it
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by fweshblacboai(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Sup peeps,plss som1 shud pls nd pls answer hallymath's question I need d answer Plsssssssss

Thanks in anticipation.....

Fweshblacboai....
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hallymath:
I was posted to gombe too but i want to know if we were entitle to automatic redeploment or we are to come along with redeployment evidences
we are meant to b entitled to automatic redeployment based on security reasons but cum with other proofs..u nva can b too sure

1 Like

Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by tobad24: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello guys.
I was also posted to gombe and was sent a message to report to niger state on the 26th of this month. Plssss anybody living in ibadan, so we cld arrange bus to take us down dere.i learnt its beta we go together, they wld drop us at the camp ground den taking the normal transport cos the last busstop might b far from the camp ground.
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by ArcToyin(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2014
It's true. Check Nysc website. You are no longer camping in Gombe
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2014
nabsprada:
Hmmmm, a lot has happened,we fought and made up,argued,bashed,cracked jokes,tease,yab and all...we've come this far because WE ARE A FAMILY!

As we all travel to our respective camps,may the Lord order our steps,what break others will make us,where others failed we'll succeed and where there seems to be no way,we'll always find a way!

And someday we'll say,we were here! We came,we fought and we conquered!

ONCE A FAMILY,ALWAYS A FAMILY! #screams I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTING STARTS BY 10am to 6pm.

to vote just open the link below and comment

[size=20pt]"I VOTE NABSPRADA"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

journey mercies and safe camping; For our Stream 2 fellow you shall all be posted to Ur preferred states.
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by mogaji11: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
hey guys! i'm prudent. I was posted to gombe too, really need something to be clarified. will those who pick call up letter from school also reprint? add me on whatsapp 08027758849. I base in lag.
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by fweshblacboai2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
mogaji11:
hey guys! i'm prudent. I was posted to gombe too, really need something to be clarified. will those who pick call up letter from school also reprint? add me on whatsapp 08027758849. I base in lag.
yes yhu can reprint regardless of whether u paid or not just follow the steps outlined earlier on by pretty124,if yhur on bbm u can equally join the lagos based GOMBE otondos........cheers
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by tobad24: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
pls is there nobody living in ibadan that was posted to gombe here. e be like say na only me dey ib.
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by KenSaroWiwa: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hallymath:
Tryna have a genuine and solid evidence and reason.

1 Like

Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by bababola2007(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
fellow gombe otondos..... im happy to meet u , nysc wanted to punish us but there is God.... lets wait to rock niger camp by 26th..... automatically, im goin back to southwest
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by nav(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
I beliv wit God all things are possible, His time is th best. Pls anybody going from Imo u can add me up on whatsapp 08033559752. So we can arrange our movement
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by Iphyeve: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2014
rayikem:
This Niger camp story ain't yet confirmed yet ooo, you are meant to follow the date on ur call up letter.
I would be leaving gombe from Onitsha anambra state, who's with me ??
Its confirmed, I got the message both on my phone and my email......so its niger on d 26th
Re: NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here by Iphyeve: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2014
pretty1214:
u can reprint ur call up whether u paid #4,000 or nt. u can do dat by visiting d nysc website www.nysc.org.ng, den click on d print call up letter den i page will show n u r asked to put ur email id n d password given to u wen u did ur registration online n click resume. copy & paste d full new website on a different page den edit & erase corphome den replace it with print den press enter, ur call up appears with ur pic & information den u can print
I didn't pay d 4k and I tried ur instructions but I couldn't print....so I tinnk. Its for only pple dat paid d 4k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi State NYSC 2014 Batch B...meets Here, Before We Meet There ! / 2024 Batch A Stream 2 Important Update / JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.