Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of P-square - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of P-square (460 Views)

Peter Of P-square Quits Music? / Peter Obe Dies At 81 (Iconic Photographer) / Pic: Paul Of P-square Welcomes First Child With Girlfriend Anita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of P-square by zagazigi: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2014
Tongues have been wagging, anxiety high and of course, speculations running wild with all sorts of permutations on why Nutricima, makers of Olympic milk should endorse only Peter Okoye instead of the singing duo of him and his brother, Paul. Scandal hounds have sniffed another crack in the house of the Okoyes and felt another rift in the air as the one that nearly tore them apart months before.
But speaking at his unveiling as the brand ambassador of the milk product, Peter debunked such development and explained why the company selected him alone...continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

Re: Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of P-square by pembisco(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2014
op if you won't post the whole story here then forget it, I ain't going to yo site

1 Like

Re: Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother — Peter Okoye Of P-square by stinggy(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Wait and see Paul get Coast milk endorsement too smiley

(1) (Reply)

Zambian President Michael Sata Is Dead - Al Jazeera / UPDATED: 2 Feared Dead, 20 Injured In Stampede At Akwa Ibom New Stadium / Bomb Explosion In Yobe Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.