Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 (1152 Views)

It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Sosoliso Plane Crash 2005: Remembering The '60 Angels' & Others :-[ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 by dabrats(f): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2014
You all remember her right? She is one of the two survivors of the 2005 sosoliso plane crash that killed 60 of her schoolmates from Loyola Jesuit along with others. She was 16 at the time. She survived, but was terribly burnt.The incident dramatically changed her life. But thank God she is living her life and loving it by the grace of God. She is currently a senior at the University of St. Thomas, a private Catholic college in Houston, Texas, USA. Today, she turns 25! happy birthday beautiful one. Sorry, don't know how to insert/upload pictures in nairaland
To see more, please visit
http://chynaduru..com/
Re: Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 by echobee(f): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 by tpia6: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2014
Hmm, Nigeria, such a troubled country, God will have mercy on us.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 by Malcolmx12: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2014
happy buffday to her
Re: Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Happy birthday dear ! Nothing happens without the knowledge of God!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi As She Turns 25 by missdebs(f): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
lies..put d pics hia

(1) (Reply)

PARENTING: The Mistake My Generation Must Avoid. / How Three People Can Make A Baby / Ladies First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.