Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment (513 Views)

Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape / Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers / Boy Killed By Robbers For Refusing To have S€x With His Mum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment by Love2sing: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment
--------------- ------------
Armed robbers came to rob me in my house. My gate was locked so they were trying to break in but it was not letting loose. My wife panicked so hard and was pressurizing me to give the police a call. I told her when the robbers gets tired of knocking they'll go.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/police-hands-me-to-armed-robbers-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Thief That Doesn't Know He's A Thief / Kelly Rowland Gives Birth To Baby Boy / I Can't Count How Many Cars I Have Stolen ---car Snatcher Narrates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.