Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment (579 Views)

Indian Hemp Led Us To Armed Robbery – Suspects / Police Arrested Armed Robbers In Redemption Camp Church / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment by Kpokpodikpo: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Police Hands Me To Armed Robbers For Better Treatment
--------------- ------------
Armed robbers came to rob me in my house. My gate was locked so they were trying to break in but it was not letting loose. My wife panicked so hard and was pressurizing me to give the police a call. I told her when the robbers gets tired of knocking they'll go.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/police-hands-me-to-armed-robbers-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Latest News In Nigeria: I Am Ready For Police Invitation- Aminu Tambuwal / Bomb Scare At Kado Fish Market, Abuja / 10 Kinds Of People You Can Find Online On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.