Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen (2842 Views)

Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen / Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by clara472: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2014
The Chairmen of the 20 Local Governments and 37 Local Council Development Areas (LCDA) chairmen in the state have vacated their offices and handed over to their respective Council Managers following Mr. Babatunde Fashola, order to all the 57 council chairmen to vacate their offices

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/859-fashola-sacks-all-lagos-council-chairmen
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by paramedic: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
Why that?
Does he have any case against them or just exercising his powers?
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2014
paramedic:
Why that?
Does he have any case against them or just exercising his powers?
Their tenure expired yesterday.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by ratiken(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Their tenure expired yesterday.

Provide proof of tenure expiration.
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by pendy79: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Why the sensational title for a constitutional act by the Governor if their tenure ended yesterday should he give them extra time out of his own volition?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by pendy79: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

Why is knowledge seeking a problem for PDP SaTAN goons? Why can't you just take the little pain of opening the link provided in the post? How did residence JonaTAN infect you all with his daftness and cluelessness?

18 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

Ah, oya no vex
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:

Why is knowledge seeking a problem for PDP SaTAN goons? Why can't you just take the little pain of opening the link provided in the post? How did residence JonaTAN infect you all with his daftness and cluelessness?

It takes an empty head to follow another. Sad story of gej and his followers.

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by seunmsg(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
OP, the topic is very misleading. Their is a difference between tenure expiration and sack. Beside, how come the lagos state government have not conducted elections into the councils knowing fully well that the chairmen's tenure will expire this week? Council managers or caretaker committee running local council is unconstitutional. We expect Fashola and his government to always do the right thing and provide leadership for others to follow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by politricks: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:

Chai see as you finish the guy.
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Canme4u(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2014
saTANS can't cease to amaze me.

Sai Buhari2015

I-Believe.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Omimah: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2014
This title should be changed.
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by celeron40(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
PDP at it again..since when did tenure expiration translate to sack?
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by RockMaxi: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2014
@OP, tell the truth what was on your mind before posting this? ❇

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by ratiken(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:

Why are you so useless? If you cannot answer my question, then you are useless to the subject....... Now, that aint a curse.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Reptyle(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

The Lagos Council elections held in October 2011....3 years ago!

The tenure of council chairmen is 3years...so go figure.

When the tenure of elected officials expire, they leave office and fresh elections are conducted.

Fashola did not SACK LGA and LCDA chairmen, their tenure expired.

I hope it is now clear to you.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Boscojugunu(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Gbawe: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:

Bro, birds of a feather flock together. They are comrades in cluelessness and ignorance. Always waiting for someone to come and help them do what they should be capable of doing without assistance. Tragic really. Like boy with no shoes Leader like TANdroids followers.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by pendy79: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

Why are you so useless? If you cannot answer my question, then you are useless to the subject....... Now, that aint a curse.

Now check your contribution to this thread and mine and ask your self whose own is useless and lack commonsense?

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by BRAV0O(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2014
@ the topic Taniods be like " yea , let nailed the best governor ever cheesy

Clueless set of pples always look for ways to justify their clueless-ness grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by okon11: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Fashola again
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Are we sure it wasn't because they mobilised supporters for Ambode which wasn't Fashola's candidate. Maybe cos they were so corrupt and fashola just woke up from slumber to detect that when everyone out here already know. Eko o ni baje oooo
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by eledacedar(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
No wonder Harvey Road is in a comatose state. That road is impassable these days.
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by tit(f): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tinubu is not smiling!
Fashola is going to make a move so Buhari can see him.
In Tinubu's mind, all he can remember now is
Akintola taku!

Two Osun men, Tinubu and Fashola are in civil war over Lagos!
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by tpia6: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:
Why the sensational title for a constitutional act by the Governor if their tenure ended yesterday should he give them extra time out of his own volition?

Good question.

This is why I don't support semi literacy.
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by clara472: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
moyinoluwabun:
Are we sure it wasn't because they mobilised supporters for Ambode which wasn't Fashola's candidate. Maybe cos they were so corrupt and fashola just woke up from slumber to detect that when everyone out here already know. Eko o ni baje oooo
grin grin
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by clara472: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
seunmsg:
OP, the topic is very misleading. Their is a difference between tenure expiration and sack. Beside, how come the lagos state government have not conducted elections into the councils knowing fully well that the chairmen's tenure will expire this week? Council managers or caretaker committee running local council is unconstitutional. We expect Fashola and his government to always do the right thing and provide leadership for others to follow.

When you 'take' an office from someone and hand it to another is that not 'sacking' grin
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by OKDnigeria: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
pendy79:
did he nt know dat their tenure was supposed to expire yesterday? he shld have conducted local govt election b4 d expiration of their tenure. he just did dat so as to appoint his cronies as caretaker chairmen
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by southsouthman: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
I feel bad anytime I read about the youths argue along party or tribal sentiments. I do not think that one must respond to all threads. If we must we should do that without insults. I had tot that elections should have been held before the expiration of their tenure in a true democratic and progressive society. It is disappointing by all standard for the Lagos state government not to have conducted election before the expiration.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Myself2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
moyinoluwabun:

Sure that's the reason why
Re: Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen by Myself2(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Canme4u:
saTANS can't cease to amaze me.

Sai Buhari2015

I-Believe.

Are you this deficient in I.Q

(1) (2) (Reply)

As The New Super-moderator Of Nairaland / Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. / Naira Fall Against Dollars: Sold At N241 Per Dollar - This Is Outrageous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.