Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast (745 Views)

Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by CoretGistBlog(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2014
Please i seriously need your help fast !!..yesterday a girl in my area came to and said i should give her my phone for her to save her nunber..i was surprised sha but i took it as nothing cause i know her somehow but after saving the number, she told me she wants me to be her boyfriend. i was speechless and shocked at the same time..she fine small sha but i don't have any feelings towards her. she collected my number and called me this morning we talked and at the end of the conversation she said "I love you" ..see gobe o..meanwhile, there is this other girl am in a relationship with and i love her so much . Please i need advice

no insults abeg
Re: PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by Gooci(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
CoretGistBlog:
Please i seriously need your help fast !!..yesterday a girl in my area came to and said i should give her my phone for her to save her nunber..i was surprised sha but i took it as nothing cause i know her somehow but after saving the number, she told me she wants me to be her boyfriend. i was speechless and shocked at the same time..she fine small sha but i don't have any feelings towards her. she collected my number and called me this morning we talked and at the end of the conversation she said "I love you" ..see gobe o..meanwhile, there is this other girl am in a relationship with and i love her so much . Please i need advice

no insults abeg

ok... i will not insult you then.

but still take this..... undecided
Re: PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by Hawx(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2014
I think you should try and be open to her. Let her know that prior to her arrival, you have been in a relationship and you are not in any way ready to dump your girlfriend for her! So, if she then insists to continue with you, it then means 'car parked at owner's risk'!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by Gooci(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Hawx:
I think you should try and be open to her. Let her know that prior to her arrival, you have been in a relationship and you are not in any way ready to dump your girlfriend for her! So, if she then insists to continue with you, it then means 'car parked at owner's risk'!
cheesy this nairaland sef it then means 'car parked at owner's risk'
Re: PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by iceberylin(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
wђāţ'ş ţђįş oŋę şāyįŋg undecided

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by 2goodbobo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
k
Re: PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by peeparty(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Y u d fear insult daht means u sef know sup,abeg come pay me mk I lecture u
Re: PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by Agybabe(f): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Don't do it. Tell her you're already in a relationship with your lover.

And I don't advise you to keep her as a friend even is she wants it.
Re: PLEASE !! I Need Your Help Very Fast by Babaneh(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
be careful cos it might be a set up from the other girl..

(1) (Reply)

Are Whiny, Greedy And Naggy Men Romantic? / Have You Ever Been Jealous Before? / Some Facts About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.