Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training (937 Views)

Join The Game Changer Business Project, Start Making Money Online(only 15 Pple) / Web Design For Only 15,000 Naira / Re-consolidation Looms, Cbn Seeks Only 15 Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training by doffman: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Hello everybody!
If you want to know how to design school portal and website with scratch card integration for schl, join my 15 members class.
To be included to the group,send ur email and phoneno to doffhat@gmail.com
I will equip all the members with my premium portal softwares.
No need for you to have basic website knowledge.
Pls I can only accomodate 15 serious mind that are ready to learn within a short period of time.
Also female are exempted.
Re: Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training by doffman: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
av received some emails from those interested.few people remain.
For these two Id: emmadubem and libertyfather,u did not include your phone no.pls do email ur phone no.
For all those that show interest,you will receive my text messages and email at the appropriate time.
Re: Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training by doffman: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Id oduwole and yembuk should email their phone no pls
Re: Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training by donbuchi1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Interested... wanyeryan@yahoo.com
Re: Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training by doffman: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
donbuchi1:
Interested... wanyeryan@yahoo.com
Just send your phone no to my email.see my signature
Re: Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training by doffman: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
To all that have shown interested via email,I will say congratulation.I have noted your contact,you will see my sms and email notification at stipulated time.
I have to prepare fully well for all of you.
A watapp group will be created for you to ask me questions on wat I will be teaching you.
Thanks
Re: Only 15 Serious Member Needed For school portal Training by doffman: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lest I forget,pls I will prefer those that have laptop or computer.this is becos I want to make it live class.
If you don't have basic knowledge on website before,don't worry you will catch up

(1) (Reply)

Am In Search Of Great Minds To Join My Team / Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps / Shop On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.