Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards (2598 Views)

We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? / She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by tekel(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:
Please no insult.

This fine girl I met sometimes last 2 weeks. She is so fine that immediately after we met, i offered a lift and dropped her off, I started asking her for a date.

She has everything a man will want in a woman. I could only compare her to my distant girlfriend. undecided

I am so sorry I wrote something about her here and the same night we spoke very well, but by the following morning she stopped picking my calls. What I wrote here wasn't offensive and I don't want to believe she read it and coded that it was me who wrote it and it was about her.

On the first date she was even asking if it was really her I came to see or it was someone else. Now I am wondering why she is not picking my calls after what I will call a splendid first date.

I know this is the way some girls try to hide that they have fallen for a guy. They try proving hard to reach. Until BAM! they land in your house.

Please what wrong have I done to this pretty daughter of Eve ?

Mature advicers only !
u might be in torment of mermaid spirit/ spiritual wife..
believe me it is real
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by romanticandy: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Expect the unexpected, because either she is thinking of how to mge u with her committed relationship or she is married but keeps it low key undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Feel When Ur Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy / Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding / Scam Alert.. Port Harcourt Guys Pls Be Careful (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.