Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Scammer Alert!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammer Alert!!!! (744 Views)

Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer) / , / On Ebay: How to Prevent a Scammer From Bidding On My Auction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert!!!! by titoyota: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2014
CAVEAT EMPTOR/WARNING: SCAM ALERT

I'd just like to let everyone know of the existence of a scammer who goes by the name of

FRANK UYIME.

The guy goes by the nairaland username 7point.
He has a site called binaryb2b.com and binaryb2b.com/join.htm

He claims to run a mentorship program in which he'll teach you price action and how you can use that to profitably trade binary options.
Everyone is advised to beware of this guy. He's a scam artist. Once you make payment, he proceeds to ignore you through all his known contact media.

These are his details:
Bank details: First bank
Bank name: ESSIEN-UBO UNYIME FRANCIS
Nairaland username: 7point
Nairaland profile page: nairaland.com/7point (on it, there's a link to his website)
Emails: notify@binaryb2b.com (doesn't work)
francisuyime@yahoo.com,francisuyime@gmail.com, francisuyime1@gmail.com
BBM PIN: 7FE36AE1

It is true price action is the way to go in binary trading but like always scammers exist. I fell for this scammer. he runs a fairly elaborate setup. has a squeeze page, sending you autoresponder emails and a professionally written sales page. Everyone should please beware of this guy.

Hopefully, I'll be the last person he scams.

i paid for his product on Saturday(25th October) via internet banking. his last communication with me was on the same Saturday several hours later apologizing for the delay, claiming he's been busy.

since then he's gone dark. bbm pings are not replied, emails are not replied, phone has been switched of till this morning and he refused to pick up. they're now switched off again. meanwhile according to nairaland stats he still visits. at least he was there as at 8.34amthis morning.

Hopefully, I'll be the last person he scams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by onihaxy: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Oga seun. Over to you
Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mr Omoleye aka Yelgold intl is also a sweet tongue in. Cheek scammer, pls beware of him
Re: Scammer Alert!!!! by chimajii: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
This forum is turning into something else, this gives me Deja Vu of my encounter with a certain @byod, after offering him my tipping service for 15 dayz, he neva paid nor replied e-mails. It is Well.

(1) (Reply)

Pipsdator Trading Robort(forex) By Marketsgain / Cooking Gas Scarcity Looms As Supply Falls / Food Preservatives Expert Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.