Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. (800 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. by Eastherbunny(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2014
To the men the ball is now in your court.
How happy and secure are you when you wife/girlfriend is more of an assets than a liability.
Do you prefer a woman that is independent of her needs or one that is solely dependent on you.
Re: How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. by dotna(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Pride will be Threaten !!!
Re: How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. by Eastherbunny(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
dotna:
Pride will be Threaten !!!

But I thought love conquers everything
Re: How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2014
Allow me to post even thou I'm a woman. I believe when both bring something to the table, and neither one is completely financially dependent on the other one, the relationship will be a partnership as it's supposed to be.
Re: How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. by Agybabe(f): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
So if I want to buy pad or maggi, I must wait for him to come back home?
Re: How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
there are men who are in relationship with women who are actually doing very well and even better than their husband and the husvand is fine with! The point is... People should do what they can do.

However, there are those who would make a bad choice going to what they are not comfortable with. And there should be no shame in it! We all do that which we are comfortable with otherwise, we would be making a bad choice, pure and simple!

There is no shame in valueing yourself if you can take care of your family ie, if you are RESPONSIBLE! I am still trying to remember the name that male specie in the animal kingdom who thinks himself worth it if he cannot do the necessary protection and provision for his family! Is it the c0ck, lion, etc?

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Up With Your Guy / I Can Only Love The Woman I Marry. / Why A Woman Behaves This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.